• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing 5 Calendars - What's the Correct Order Amount?

In summary, it was discovered that many people received open packages and missing calendars in their orders of the company's calendars. Some orders were missing up to 5 calendars, but the company is aware of the issue and is sending replacements. It was also noted that some recent orders have been missing items, causing inconvenience and extra shipping costs. The deadline for ordering calendars has passed.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I received my calendars this weekend. When I opened the box, the package of calendars was opened. I thought that was funny and counted them. There was only 20. I swear I remember that the smallest amount you can order is 25 but I cannot find it any where. What amount is correct?

Mine had popped open too. Haven't counted them yet, though.

The SECN says $35 for 25 calendars.

NooraK said:
The SECN says $35 for 25 calendars.

Thank you! Guess I'll be on the phone with HO ASAP tomorrow! That is horrible that they would ship out open packages missing calendars!

Thanks for asking this--just counted mine and I have the full 25.

We got 100 and every package was sealed but each only had 24. I did an adjustment.

Mine was open with only 24 as well. No paperwork or anything else in the big box. I plan on calling HO today as well.....so not up to PC shipping standards!

I called HO and they are sending me the 5 I'm missing. She didn't seem too concerned when I told her the package was open and they were missing. Nice quality control there.

TWine120 said:
Mine was open with only 24 as well. No paperwork or anything else in the big box. I plan on calling HO today as well.....so not up to PC shipping standards!

The packs were sorted wierd. 10 one way and 14 the other. I think it was an issue with how they set the machine that combined them into sets. HO doesn't have control over that and will make it right with us. I just hope they come sooner than later. We couldn't buy them individually but HO has a "number" for individual calendars they're putting in to do our adjustments.

My director did a huge order for our cluster(400+ calendars). We give her our calendar order (in multiples of 5) and she places one big order. We all pay the same per calendar price which is nice.

She normally doesn't count, but happened to count one pack to find it had 23, the next pack had 22, most of them were wrong. She contacted HO, they are aware of the issue and are sending her the missing ones.

Bottom line... COUNT your calendars!!

lt1jane said:
My director did a huge order for our cluster(400+ calendars). We give her our calendar order (in multiples of 5) and she places one big order. We all pay the same per calendar price which is nice.

She normally doesn't count, but happened to count one pack to find it had 23, the next pack had 22, most of them were wrong. She contacted HO, they are aware of the issue and are sending her the missing ones.

Bottom line... COUNT your calendars!!

That's how I came to know our packs were wrong. I did the order for my team and most ordered less than 25...

I just received a note from HO that everyone will be getting 3 extra calendars for every pack that you ordered due to the fact that some were missing in the packages!!! Awesome!!

jla8279 said:
I just received a note from HO that everyone will be getting 3 extra calendars for every pack that you ordered due to the fact that some were missing in the packages!!! Awesome!!

I got their email too. It's funny because they are saying "missing up to 3" but I'm actually missing 5. So I guess I'm going to call to make sure I get my 5 missing ones not just 3!

Kind of off the subject. But has anyone else noticed that lately their orders are missing items. In my last couple orders I have been missing an item in each one. When I call HO is very nice and sends a replacement but then you have to wait for the item to get here. If they would just get it right the first time wouldn't this save shipping cost?

I have been missing an item or 2 lately as well. I agree it makes better customer services to do it right the first time. :)

I guess I need to count mine...

What is the min order of celendars you can have?

Theresa said:
What is the min order of celendars you can have?

You cannot order them any more. You had to place your order by September 13th.

Related to Missing 5 Calendars - What's the Correct Order Amount?

1. How do I know if I am missing 5 calendars?

If you ordered a certain amount of calendars but received less than that, you are missing 5 calendars.

2. What should I do if I am missing 5 calendars?

Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567 to report the missing calendars and we will rectify the issue for you.

3. Will I be charged for the missing calendars?

No, you will not be charged for the missing 5 calendars. Our customer service team will ensure that you receive the correct amount of calendars that you ordered.

4. How long will it take for the missing calendars to be delivered?

Once you report the missing 5 calendars to our customer service team, we will expedite the delivery and you should receive them within 3-5 business days.

5. Can I still use the missing calendars as a hostess gift or fundraiser?

Yes, you can still use the missing 5 calendars as a hostess gift or for fundraising purposes. Our customer service team will ensure that you receive them in time for your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies
Views
kam