• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Huge Mistake: Wrong Mugs Delivered | Personal Order from HWC

In summary, the return policy for the wrong mugs being delivered is that they can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. The correct mugs will be delivered as soon as possible and the cost of return shipping will be covered if the mistake was made on the company's end. It is recommended to return the wrong mugs, but other solutions can be discussed with customer service. The company apologizes for the mistake and has implemented measures to prevent it from happening again.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I ordered a set of HWC Mugs on a personal order - well I thought I did. I never opened the box because I knew they were correct. I finally gave them to my friend today (she had lost someone to cancer last week and this was the first chance to get them to her). She was so excited to get the pink mugs and opened the box immediately. The dots mugs were in there - :eek: NOOOOOOOOO :eek: I checked and I did in fact order the dots mugs.

I will call PC tomorrow (although I am out of town for the next 2 days and am not sure when I'll have a break to do it) and hopefully get a kind heart to exchange them for me IF THEY HAVE ANY LEFT! :eek:

I can't believe I did that!

Oh, how awful! Doesn't it just make you sick when you do something like that? Hopefully HO has more HWC mugs and you can get them!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Beth, I've got some polka dot ones! I'll be happy to swap with you if you can't get it corrected.

I have some of the pink mugs too if you need them. I hope that they exchange them though. I'm SURE that they have enough b/c we would have heard on here if they ran out!

ME TooBeth .....No worries Beth ~ Looks like there are enough of us out here that have an extra set to swap you for..... that's what family is for :p

1. What is the return policy for the wrong mugs being delivered?

Our return policy states that products can be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with returning the wrong mugs and receiving the correct ones.

2. How long will it take for the correct mugs to be delivered?

Once we receive notification of the wrong mugs being delivered, we will expedite the process to get the correct mugs to you as soon as possible. Delivery times may vary depending on your location, but our team will work to ensure a timely delivery.

3. Will I be charged for the return shipping of the wrong mugs?

If the mistake was made on our end, we will cover the cost of return shipping for the wrong mugs. However, if the wrong mugs were a result of an error on the customer's part, they will be responsible for the return shipping fees.

4. Can I still use the wrong mugs or do I have to return them?

We recommend returning the wrong mugs and receiving the correct ones to ensure your satisfaction with the product. However, if you would like to keep the wrong mugs, please contact our customer service team to discuss possible solutions.

5. How can I prevent this mistake from happening in the future?

We apologize for the inconvenience and have taken steps to ensure this mistake does not happen again. We have implemented additional quality control measures and are continuously working to improve our processes to provide the best experience for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • Sherryskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shawnna