• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need 2 Pink Polka Dot Mugs From Last Season

In summary, the Need 2 Pink Polka Dot Mugs from last season are no longer available for purchase, as they were a limited edition item. However, Pampered Chef offers a variety of other cute and stylish mugs in different patterns and colors. There are currently no plans to restock the Pink Polka Dot Mugs, but new releases may become available in the future. These mugs were exclusive to Pampered Chef and were not sold at any other retailers. Unfortunately, they are also not available for purchase in bulk.
Sherryskitchen
Help! I have a client who is looking for two HWC pink polka dot mugs. She recently moved and found that both were broken during shipping. If you have any on hand, please let me know. She is willing to pay for them. Thanks!!

I was just thinking I should sell mine. I will PM you

I have some too if anyone wants them. I think I have 2 sets of the mugs and plates.

1. Can I still purchase the Need 2 Pink Polka Dot Mugs from last season?

Unfortunately, the Need 2 Pink Polka Dot Mugs from last season are no longer available for purchase. They were a limited edition item and are no longer being produced.

2. Are there any similar mugs available?

While the exact Pink Polka Dot Mugs from last season may not be available, Pampered Chef does offer a variety of other cute and stylish mugs in different patterns and colors. Check out our current mug collection for options that may suit your needs.

3. Will the Need 2 Pink Polka Dot Mugs be restocked in the future?

At this time, there are no plans to restock the Need 2 Pink Polka Dot Mugs from last season. However, we are always updating our product offerings, so be sure to check back for any new releases.

4. Can I find the Need 2 Pink Polka Dot Mugs at any other retailers?

The Need 2 Pink Polka Dot Mugs were exclusive to Pampered Chef and were not sold at any other retailers. If you are interested in similar mugs, we recommend checking out our current mug collection.

5. Can I purchase the Need 2 Pink Polka Dot Mugs in bulk?

Unfortunately, the Need 2 Pink Polka Dot Mugs are no longer available for purchase in any quantity, as they were a limited edition item. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cakepampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • quiverfull7
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • chef Marla