• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missed the Boat? How to Promote Your Stoneware Sale

In summary, the best way to promote your stoneware sale is to utilize multiple channels such as social media, email blasts, flyers, and word of mouth. It is recommended to start promoting your sale 2-3 weeks in advance, but it may be beneficial to start even earlier if you have a large inventory or special discounts. While offering discounts or specials can attract customers, it is not necessary. You can still promote your sale by highlighting unique features, showcasing customer reviews, and offering free shipping or gifts with purchase. Friends and family can also be a great source of support and word-of-mouth advertising. To make your sale stand out, consider offering a unique selling point, such as limited edition products or a charity partnership, and emphasizing
CAPCnewbie
I sent out a big email in February about the stoneware sale and price increase for spring, hoping to entice some customers. I did get alot of orders but then received an email today from a customer who "missed the boat" and asked when the next stoneware sale will be. I admitted i didnt know when that will be and encouraged her to have a show of her own to earn what she wanted for free or at a discount. What more can i do? I send out the email but dont want to hound people by phone afterwards to see if they'd gotten/read the email. I guess I'm just venting today because I really could have used any extra order today to submit my 2nd show for the apron. Shucks!

Well, you could always follow up with a phone call, offering a discount yourself if she orders by Friday...with perhaps an even bigger discount if she collects enough orders for a show, etc.????

Good luck!

Thanks Paula. I called her back to offer her a discount and she was thrilled that she wont have to wait until the next sale. So she ordered a medium bar pan and a rectangular baker and I am that much closer to having a second show submitted to get my apron! yippee!

1. What is the best way to promote my stoneware sale?

The best way to promote your stoneware sale is to utilize multiple channels. This can include social media posts, email blasts to your customer list, flyers or posters in your local community, and word of mouth. You can also consider partnering with other small businesses or hosting a virtual event to reach a larger audience.

2. How far in advance should I start promoting my stoneware sale?

It's recommended to start promoting your stoneware sale at least 2-3 weeks in advance. This will give you enough time to spread the word and generate buzz among potential customers. However, if you have a large inventory or are offering special discounts, it may be beneficial to start promoting even earlier.

3. Is it necessary to offer discounts or specials during my stoneware sale?

While offering discounts or specials can be a great way to attract customers, it is not necessary. You can still promote your stoneware sale by highlighting the unique features and benefits of the products, showcasing customer reviews, and offering free shipping or a free gift with purchase.

4. Can I promote my stoneware sale to friends and family?

Absolutely! Friends and family can be a great source of support and word-of-mouth advertising for your stoneware sale. You can also offer them a special discount or incentive for promoting your sale to their own networks.

5. How can I make my stoneware sale stand out from other sales?

One way to make your stoneware sale stand out is to offer a unique selling point. This can be a limited edition or exclusive product, a special discount or bundle, or a charity partnership. You can also focus on the quality and versatility of the stoneware products and how they can enhance everyday cooking and baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies