• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Serving Spatulas on Outlet

In summary, the Mini Serving Spatulas on Outlet are made of durable stainless steel and come in a set of three. They are dishwasher safe and measure 6 inches in length. While not heat-resistant, they can be used for serving warm foods.
cochef
Gold Member
I just had a guest ask about ordering these and they are not there :( Did anyone happen to buy lots of them to have extras? I might be interested in six of them.

Oh darn! It would only let me order 10 at one time, and I was going to get another lot of 10 to sell at a Fair that I'm doing during the holidays. : (

What are the Mini Serving Spatulas made of?

The Mini Serving Spatulas on Outlet are made of durable stainless steel, ensuring they will last for many uses in your kitchen.

How many Mini Serving Spatulas come in a set?

Each set of Mini Serving Spatulas on Outlet comes with three spatulas, perfect for serving a variety of dishes.

Are the Mini Serving Spatulas dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mini Serving Spatulas on Outlet are dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze after entertaining or cooking.

What is the size of the Mini Serving Spatulas?

The Mini Serving Spatulas measure 6 inches in length, making them the perfect size for serving small bites or getting into tight corners of dishes.

Can the Mini Serving Spatulas be used for hot foods?

While the Mini Serving Spatulas are not heat-resistant, they can be used for serving warm foods. However, we recommend avoiding using them for foods that are extremely hot, as it may damage the spatulas over time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minersmix
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • ashleypc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • KatieLu