• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rediscovering Pampered Chef's Mini Loaf Pan: A Journey of Culinary Exploration

Thanks for the file! I don't really know what I am looking for. PC used to have a show using the mini loaf pan. There were four different dishes prepared in the 4 different loafs. This made a full dinner for a family. I thought it sounded like a cool idea so I thought I would see if anyone remembered the show and had the recipes!Thanks for the file! I don't really know what I am looking for. PC used to have a show using the mini loaf pan. There were four different dishes prepared in the 4 different loafs. This made a full dinner for a family. I thought it sounded like a cool idea so I thought I would see if anyone
Lifeat50
I am new and a hostess told me about shows that PC used to have that showed the Mini Loaf Pan. You could make a meal using the Mini Loaf Pan. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

I've never done it - but I think it was Meatloaf in one pan, scalloped potatoes in another, green bean casserole in a third, and apple crisp in the fourth.

Sorry - that's all I know about it!

wow i never thought of using it that way.... Now i need to go get one what a good idea!

I think it sounds like a great idea. Need help with the recipes!! I know there has to be someone with recipes!!

Still looking for the recipes!!

It's great to use for warming up leftovers. . .

Good idea to heat up leftovers! I would still like to get the original show recipes!!

Don't know what's in this file but here are some recipes....

Attachments

• MiniLoafPan.doc
    50.5 KB · Views: 470
Thanks for the file! I don't really know what I am looking for. PC used to have a show using the mini loaf pan. There were four different dishes prepared in the 4 different loafs. This made a full dinner for a family. I thought it sounded like a cool idea so I thought I would see if anyone remembered the show and had the recipes!

Lifeat50 said:
Thanks for the file! I don't really know what I am looking for. PC used to have a show using the mini loaf pan. There were four different dishes prepared in the 4 different loafs. This made a full dinner for a family. I thought it sounded like a cool idea so I thought I would see if anyone remembered the show and had the recipes!

It wasn't an actual PC sanctioned show that I remember, just something that was going around on different consultant loops. Sorry - I never paid much attention to it - so never saved any of the info!

1. How many mini loaf pans are included in the "Rediscovering Pampered Chef's Mini Loaf Pan" set?

The set includes four mini loaf pans.

2. What materials are used to make the mini loaf pans?

The mini loaf pans are made of stoneware, which ensures even heat distribution and helps prevent burnt edges.

3. Can the mini loaf pans be used in the oven?

Yes, the mini loaf pans are oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. Are the mini loaf pans easy to clean?

Yes, the stoneware material makes the pans non-stick and easy to clean. They are also dishwasher safe.

5. What types of recipes can be made with the mini loaf pans?

The possibilities are endless! The mini loaf pans are perfect for baking bread, cakes, meatloaf, and even making individual-sized lasagnas or mac and cheese.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • JeannePaff
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies