• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini apple pie?

chefmoseley

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2008
I would love to make mini apple pies with my cut n seal and the apples we just got from the orchard. Any ideas or recipes you would like to share? Should I cook them in a stone? Like 4 in the deep dish baker? I have no clue what I'm doing but thought it would be nice for me as no one in the house likes pie except me. I am planning on making like 15 or so and freezing them so that I can thaw a mini pie anytime I want one. Any cooking tips? Should I use premade crust or make my own? Should I mix the apples with cinnamon or nutmeg? Thanks in advance for any advice.

gingertannery

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 7, 2008
I would use pre-made crusts.. the round flat kind.. (not on a pie shell already) set them out to warm them.. you can probably get 8 circles out of a package of 2 (top and bottom crust)
Cut up your apples and add butter, cinnamon and sugar to taste.
Cut the crust without pushing on the handle of the cut n seal.. then add the apple mix in the center.. wet the outer edge of crust, top with another crust and then put cut n seal on and push handle to seal. Brush top of crust with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mix. Cut a few slits in the top of the crust. Cook until browned ?? Probably at 350 F I would bake them on the large bar pan myself.

KellyTheChef

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2006
I know there is a recipe in this booklet for mini pies!

Sounds yummy!

BTW- our cinnamon plus works VERY WELL as the spice in apple pie!

Attachments

• cut n seal recipes.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 432
  • APPLE CRANBERRY TARTS.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 279