• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mid-November SAT Update: $2151 Raised with 3 Shows and 2 Cattys to Go!

In summary, Lisa is trying to reach the 3000 Level, but so far she has only reached the 2000 Level. She has four shows left to do this month and she is hoping to reach the 3000 Level.
tlag1986
Gold Member
I wanted to do $3000 during SAT, so far I have $2151 and I still have 3 shows and 2 cattys to do. :D This is my first SAT so I am very excited! :thumbup:

I know we all gave our ideas of how much we wanted to do I hope everyone is doing OK. How about a middle of November update on where we are for our SAT?

All of my host have called and cancelled their shows!! I only have my open house which it is tomorrow and hardly anyone has said that they are coming. I am really bummed!!

I'm just over $1500 with 2 shows done (one is submitted - one will be this weekend) and a handful of outlet orders. I still have a booth and show next week so hoping to go over $2000 for the month. I'm happy with free!

I am having my Christmas Extravaganza tomorrow, and so far there seems to be quite a few showing up. I will have a local room with 2 other DS people (Mary Kay, and Cookie Lee). I am excited!!!!

my show sales and attendance have been horrible! I have submitted 3 shows and barely hit $1000 in sales! I have 3 more shows and 2 catalog shows to go. Still working on hitting $3000!

One vendor fair was just over $230. One catalog show closed at $717. My show last night is over $800. I have a show tonight, vendor fair tomorrow, and 3 shows next week. I also have 2 catalog shows to cloce before the end of the month. Looking good!!

Thanks for starting this thread Lisa, I am wanting for the 3000 Level as well which with the shows I got this month I should I am sitting around 1800 and I have 5 more shows this month and 3 catalog shows and 2 craft sales still this month. I might even get higher if the shows have been like the other two I submitted this month I am shocked how since October my shows have been higher then normally I mean usually I am usually closing 400 to 500 which I am always happy with and I know how to work my goal around them but lately I haven't had a show under 600 which is even a better feeling. Has anyone else noticed a higher show totals lately? What do you think is causing this factor beside the apparent reason "holiday season shopping" ??

My goal was $8000, but would take $6000, I am currently at $3500, and I have 4 shows, a 2-day booth, and 5 catalog shows to close.

I have closed two shows of the 4 I have done so far and have $700 in orders, closing one tonight should be close to $500...4th show was a total flop UGH...Show this Sunday, Wednesday, Friday, and two the following Sunday...3 bookings for December so far...I will be thrilled with the $3k level at this point :)

I am at 2920.37 and have 4 more cooking show to go...I really want the $6000 level...maybe the rest of my shows will be $800 in sales each? lol:D
It could happen right?:angel:

I have $1949.00 with 2 cooking shows, 3 cattie shows and one more holiday booth to do before I'm done. I know I'll make $3000.00 and I'll shoot for $6000.00. It'll be a stretch...but I'm completely happy with $3000.00. I started thinking as much as I like getting the free product I don't always use what I get....I really like PC dollars to pick out what I want later, so I'm focused on December now too.

I reached $6000 officially- after closing a show just now.

I am done for the month - 1 kcooking show, 1 catty and a fundraiser - 4006.29 in sales - cha ching.

I just submitted my second (and last) show for the month and am at $1600...I'm happy! :)

My total commissionable is $3940.22. However, only about $3,500 was held and submitted in November. Still reached my goal, though.

Currently at $4135.36 with one catalog show left to put in. I also have a $500 show from October that I will bet commission on too. Wahoo looking forward for that check.

I am at $3100 so I have met my goal!!! Yea!!!!! I still have one catalog show and one cooking show left.

I am at about $1700 with 2 shows left to close this week. Won't make the 3K unfortunatly though, but beings that today is my 30th day, I'm very pleased to get the extra PC$ that I can use towards more cool products!

My goal this month was $3000 and was sure I would hit it with 5 cooking shows, 1 catty show and 2 vendor fairs. Well all my cooking show sales have been crappy - most just at about $200. People just aren't spending! My goal now is just to hit $1500.

$3,800....with a catty to go. I'm happy with 3k and will probably submit the catty in Dec, as I have only one show that month.

I'm at $4640 with a cooking, catalog, and fundraiser still to close - but getting them closed is like pulling teeth.

IF I could get them closed, and do fairly well with my Thanksgiving Sale - I just may hit $6000.

I'm short 722 for level 2, hoping to have a miracle happen for my Black Friday sale. Sent flyer to all database and passed around to places around my home. I haven't hit level 2 and thought my Friday show with over 20 people was going to get me there but I was wrong.

I'm at 5,746 and still have 5 catalogs shows out! I know 3 are doing stuff for sure...the other 2, we'll see! I know I'll hit the 6,000. whooohoooo
Oh I wish this was January sales!! LOL
My on-line sales rocked this month...I had over $300.00 in on line sales to my website

I am at 2200 I have 3 catalog shows still left to close and like one lady said pulling teeth to get them to close but the one called me with a 90.00 and said that is all she could get I was like what lol in my head so i am 720.00 away from the 3000 level I really hoping a miracle happens.

my last three shows stunk like rotten eggs...maybe too close to Thanksgiving and people freaked out!

Ill close the month with $2300 darn it! At least I reached above and beyond and my business will CONTINUE to grow!

I made level 3 already.... with 2 more shows that need to be closed and they are both sitting at about 1000.00 right now...... I think I'm going to send out the black friday flyer..... and I have 2 friends that want about $300.00 each in products... so I think I'm going to pursue them on Friday.... if I make level 4 it will be the first time ever.... I always make level 3... the thing that chaps my hide is that I had a show that went in on Nov 1st for October...... it was $1050.00........ so I'll make $6000.00 but it won't count towards the SAT.... I sure hope I can do this! If I sale 7000.00 it will be the highest I've ever sold..... If 2 of my shows hadn't cancelled and rescheduled... I bet I would have made it without having to ask my friends and do a sale.......... oh well... but I'll try and leave it in God's hands!:angel::)

I'm so excited and blessed this sell-athon, as I got a fundraiser at last minute for Nov. and that was tremendous!! My turned in sales at just over $6000.00 (as long as Cr Cd's go through on FR), without that I'm just shy of $3000.00. I've got 2 more shows to close, so I'm hoping for a close to $9500.00 month, which I think is a record for me, I'm so excited for what God has provided!! I haven't told my director, waiting for her to see the #'s and be shocked!!

I know he knows what he's doing, with HIS perfect timing, as hubby thinks the head gasket on my van is going and we don't have $ to fix it, but I will after the 8th of December, so we are hoping and praying it'll hold until then to be able to get van worked on!!

God is Great!!

Hugs to all and congrats on what you've been able to earn this month!!

Lisa

candiejayne said:
I am at about $1700 with 2 shows left to close this week. Won't make the 3K unfortunatly though, but beings that today is my 30th day, I'm very pleased to get the extra PC$ that I can use towards more cool products!

Happy birthday just a little late. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the PC$s are for December commissions held and submitted. November sales only count toward the products. Hope that isn't too much of a downer. :eek:

hehe.. and i was really excited to so close to level 2... thats ok, i've got a sale over the weekend, so i guess i will see how close i get to level 2.

raebates said:
Happy birthday just a little late. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the PC$s are for December commissions held and submitted. November sales only count toward the products. Hope that isn't too much of a downer. :eek:

I think she might be referring to having done enough in sales or shows within her first 30 days of signing, so she talking about those PC$'s.

Due to some canceled shows and a failed fundraiser... I am only getting the product from two shows. Oh well... I did much better than in June and now I know to set goals and do whatever it takes.

babywings76 said:
I think she might be referring to having done enough in sales or shows within her first 30 days of signing, so she talking about those PC$'s.

Oh, good. I was so afraid she was getting all excited and would be disappointed.

I am looking at 4 catalog shows to close between now and the 30th. I will see what they do and how close to $3,000 I come with all of them. I have $1,580 now. If I am "off" too much, I move my Black Friday sales to December 1st and get a good jump on SAT for December. I can always put any stoneware sales on one of the 4 shows closing in November. Really I have sold very little stoneware outside of the DCBs to my 4 hosts plus the FREE one a lady won at one of my Shows playing the Dice Game! I'm just glad I am at 23% commission to make up for that!! LOL!

I am going to be at over $5,000 but I wont make $6K unless my black Friday sale really takes off. I am really happy, never thought I'd get this far, so I am excited :)

I'm at $3800 right now with 2 shows and 1 catalog show left to close. One was supposed to close last night but didn't.

I'm at $2200 with a two day booth this weekend and shows Saturday and Sunday!! I'm really pushing the hosts to close right after the show so I can get to $3000, but we'll see. I've got a Black Friday sale tomorrow, but I haven't had much success with them so I'm not counting on anything (and hopefuly I will be surprised!)
One show and another 2 day booth in December so I'm hoping for some of those PC dollars!!

I just hit $3041.... whoooo hoooo. This is the best I have ever done. Level 2 was my goal and I made it. Still have two shows and a fundraiser to close but all in all, very happy.

Plus, who would have thunk it, I just booked a show for Dec 13!!

I'm at $2,509. I've got two catalog shows out. One I'm not counting it, but my past host really wants the DCB for the special price. Who knows. Maybe I'll get an order for the DCB anyway b/c she really wants it for Christmas. My aunt has the other catalog show, so we'll see where she gets. I know that it will at least qualify but that doesn't help me for SAT. :) God will provide if I'm supposed to have it.

Last edited:
I have closed out everything but my back friday sale and I am at $5555.11 for November. Debating on submitting my Black Friday show as a December, but I am so close to $6K, I think I am going to submit for November and make up the difference by having DH buy a few X-mas presents on the black friday sales :)

I had 1 more catty but the host totally flaked. She said she really wanted the DCB and that is why she booked the show and I have been calling her and calling her and she is full of excuses and wont buy it at full price~ argh... people!!

I made it to $1500, so I'm happy. My Black Friday sale was not a big hit and no orders for stoneware so I'm probably going to submit it for December.

Just submitted my bridal shower for just under $800 commissionable sales. I'm at $4600 for the month. I have one show that is at $700 right now that was supposed to close on Wednesday and a catalog show. I should probably finish the month out at $5300ish. As long as I'm over $5300 I will have my highest month!

Way to go wadesgirl and everyone else :)

The SAT is based on commissionable sales, right? If that is the case, I will hit the $3K level, b/c my $1000K Mystery Host show was $1900 in guest sales, but all my hosts stocked up and the commissionable sales ended up being $2700 (holy cow!!) and I have another $614 show submitted. If it's based on guest sales, I'll only get to the $1500 level. Either way, I'm happy!!!

Lisa, it is based on commissionable sales. So, congratulations!Robin

pampcheflisa said:
The SAT is based on commissionable sales, right? If that is the case, I will hit the $3K level, b/c my $1000K Mystery Host show was $1900 in guest sales, but all my hosts stocked up and the commissionable sales ended up being $2700 (holy cow!!) and I have another $614 show submitted. If it's based on guest sales, I'll only get to the $1500 level. Either way, I'm happy!!!

Commissionable sales all the way! Way to go! That rocks for a mystery host show!

merego said:
Way to go wadesgirl and everyone else :)

Thanks Mere! It's been a crazy week but I think my November is going to end pretty good!

I am at $7,800 but have 2 Hosts orders to come yet. I had 8 Shows this month....I am super excited!!!! My goal was $3,500 but I figured that was a HIGH goal ?!?!

Last edited:
stefani2 said:
I am at $7,800 but have 2 Hosts orders to come yet. I had 8 Shows this month....I am super excited!!!! My goal was $3,500 but I figured that was a HIGH goal ?!?!
Holy cow!! Way to go!

<h2>1. What is SAT and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?</h2><p>SAT stands for "Super Awesome Time," which is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to consultants. It allows consultants to earn extra bonuses and rewards for hosting parties and selling products during a specific time period.</p><h2>2. How much money has been raised so far during the Mid-November SAT?</h2><p>As of the middle of November, $2151 has been raised by this consultant through 3 shows and 2 cattys. This is a great start towards the goal of $3000!</p><h2>3. What is a catty and how does it contribute to SAT?</h2><p>A catty is a term used in the Pampered Chef community to refer to a catalog, which is a booklet that showcases the products available for purchase. Consultants can use cattys to promote and sell products during SAT, and each sale made from a catty contributes to the overall SAT goal.</p><h2>4. Is this consultant's progress typical for a first-time SAT participant?</h2><p>It is difficult to determine what is considered typical for a first-time SAT participant, as it depends on various factors such as the consultant's experience, customer base, and effort put into promoting and selling products during SAT. However, raising $2151 with 3 shows and 2 cattys is a great achievement for a first-time SAT participant!</p><h2>5. How can we track our progress during SAT?</h2><p>Pampered Chef provides consultants with a SAT tracker that allows them to keep track of their sales and progress towards their SAT goal. This can be accessed through the consultant's online account or through the Pampered Chef app.</p>

1. What is SAT and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?

SAT stands for "Super Awesome Time," which is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to consultants. It allows consultants to earn extra bonuses and rewards for hosting parties and selling products during a specific time period.

2. How much money has been raised so far during the Mid-November SAT?

As of the middle of November, $2151 has been raised by this consultant through 3 shows and 2 cattys. This is a great start towards the goal of $3000!

3. What is a catty and how does it contribute to SAT?

A catty is a term used in the Pampered Chef community to refer to a catalog, which is a booklet that showcases the products available for purchase. Consultants can use cattys to promote and sell products during SAT, and each sale made from a catty contributes to the overall SAT goal.

4. Is this consultant's progress typical for a first-time SAT participant?

It is difficult to determine what is considered typical for a first-time SAT participant, as it depends on various factors such as the consultant's experience, customer base, and effort put into promoting and selling products during SAT. However, raising $2151 with 3 shows and 2 cattys is a great achievement for a first-time SAT participant!

5. How can we track our progress during SAT?

Pampered Chef provides consultants with a SAT tracker that allows them to keep track of their sales and progress towards their SAT goal. This can be accessed through the consultant's online account or through the Pampered Chef app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefcindyp
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jessamary
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies