• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Final Sat Total - How Did You Do?

In summary, Lisa had a great month, hitting her goals for the month and making some extra money. Kreaser and Wade'sgirl also had a good month, making more money and hitting their goals.
Sheila
Gold Member
My last 2 shows are not showing to have been added yet, but here's what it's currently showing:

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w132/hyde4me/PC/SATUpdateNov2008.jpg​

The submissions from the 29th & 30th should bring me to $4,198.03 with $3925.21 counting toward SAT. I've only been doing PC since mid March, so I'm pretty excited! This was my best month thus far.

How did everyone else fair?

I hit $5450! My highest month ever. Didn't make $6000 but I'll enjoy what I do get in free products and great commission.Good job on your great month! I think a lot of us were out there working our tails off.

I did 6,678.00 with all but 347.00 going to SAT...whooohooo for me
My best month in a while...when I started 10 years ago, I did nothing less then 5-6 thousand each month, but then over the years slowed it down a bit and got into the recruiting aspect...just couldn't do it all...I had 5 kids under the age of 8 when I started....
So, I'm happy to hit the 6,000 again
And I should get my director package too

Just over $1500! Not bad for my first month! :)

kreaser said:
I did 6,678.00 with all but 347.00 going to SAT...whooohooo for me
My best month in a while...when I started 10 years ago, I did nothing less then 5-6 thousand each month, but then over the years slowed it down a bit and got into the recruiting aspect...just couldn't do it all...I had 5 kids under the age of 8 when I started....
So, I'm happy to hit the 6,000 again
And I should get my director package too

Yah for you too!

Whoa Kreaser and Wadesgirl....I'm not worthy!

I topped out at $3,800, which is pretty much where I was in June. I am thrilled to be getting a lot of spring products.

about $1300 YAHOO

$1,080. Too low for the $1500 level, but I did get two shows. (Three, actually.) A whole spring product. Woo-hoo.

Di_Can_Cook said:
$1,080. Too low for the $1500 level, but I did get two shows. (Three, actually.) A whole spring product. Woo-hoo.

You never know, some times they combine a few smaller items for the 2 show level.

I had my best month EVER!!! I've got 997.00 that's not posted from a show I submitted yesterday, but once it does I will have sales for SAT of $8,187.00!! :D To get that, I did 10 shows, 1 fundraiser and also had an individual order!! (which my family isn't thrilled I was away that much)

For the month, total submitted is more than that as I had 2 October shows too, so my commission in early Dec. will be awesome!!

But God knew I was going to need it, we've been nursing my van, thinking maybe the head gasket was going..........well tonight on way home.....poof it went!! So van's gotta get to garage and get fixed. Hoping they'll work with me on payment until next commission hits.

God is awesome and provides before we even know we need it. :angel:

I'm waiting to see what my director has to say:eek:.......I haven't told her I was having such an awesome month!!

Lisa

$2242.88. Too bad I didn't reach the $3000 level, but I'm happy I reached the $1500 one. One kitchen show (mine) and three catalog shows, including the Mystery Host show. The paycheck will be nice. (Last year I was at $3327.86 with 5 kitchen shows.)

I hit $4323 my goal was $6000 but I won't complain I only had 2 shows on my calendar when this challenge started! And I got my postcard for 8 shows this month!:D

I ended up at $5697.00, my goal was $3000, so I am thrilled. I had one catty show host that just didn't get her act together, oh well, I am not complaining at all.
I also hit $15K career sales and I have only been selling PC 9 months, next goal DIRECTOR :)

Way to go everyone.....Sounds like a great month for everyone :)

$2,855. Yea I know, so close. I tried by calling my contacts and e-mailed a flyer for last chance to get Stoneware at 20% off. No go:( Then get this, I had 2 calls today from people that were referred to me by other customers and they placed individual orders. Why couldn't they had called sooner?!

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I had my best month EVER!!! I've got 997.00 that's not posted from a show I submitted yesterday, but once it does I will have sales for SAT of $8,187.00!! :D To get that, I did 10 shows, 1 fundraiser and also had an individual order!! (which my family isn't thrilled I was away that much)

For the month, total submitted is more than that as I had 2 October shows too, so my commission in early Dec. will be awesome!!

But God knew I was going to need it, we've been nursing my van, thinking maybe the head gasket was going..........well tonight on way home.....poof it went!! So van's gotta get to garage and get fixed. Hoping they'll work with me on payment until next commission hits.

God is awesome and provides before we even know we need it. :angel:

I'm waiting to see what my director has to say:eek:.......I haven't told her I was having such an awesome month!!

Lisa

Holy cow! I did 10 shows too but didn't get nearly that much. Way to go!

wadesgirl said:
Holy cow! I did 10 shows too but didn't get nearly that much. Way to go!

I know me too.... I kept saying if I had $1000 for each show I did~WOW.. never happened, but a girl can dream.

Way to go!!!!!!

Wow - way to go everyone!!!! It's SO fun to get these free products. Those earning them for the first time will LOVE it. Even after 5 1/2 years, I LOVE getting all the free products. It never gets old.

I finished at $8146. Woo hoo! I desperately needed a month like this. Not only am I trying to earn Paris, but I just had to pay $1600 for new breaks on my YEAR OLD car. Grrrrr. This commission check will be great timing.:D:D

merego said:
I know me too.... I kept saying if I had $1000 for each show I did~WOW.. never happened, but a girl can dream.

Way to go!!!!!!
I thought the same thing! I showed DH my mid month commission check when I was only at $1800, and asked him if he could imagine what I made the whole month doing $5400! Plus my first overrides from being a FD! Should be great, although as soon as it comes I'm finishing my Christmas shopping and paying down my cc.

pamperedbecky said:
Wow - way to go everyone!!!! It's SO fun to get these free products. Those earning them for the first time will LOVE it. Even after 5 1/2 years, I LOVE getting all the free products. It never gets old.

I finished at $8146. Woo hoo! I desperately needed a month like this. Not only am I trying to earn Paris, but I just had to pay $1600 for new breaks on my YEAR OLD car. Grrrrr. This commission check will be great timing.:D:D

Free is always great, I'm excited to go to Leadership and find out what they are!

Awesome job everyone! (Woo Hoo Becky - you go girl:) - I finished at $1954 which is great considering I only had 3 shows and one was under $200 total. I did get some outlet orders which helped boost me a bit as well - gotta love the outlet - looking forward to the paycheck to pay for Christmas in cash:)

pamperedbecky said:

Maybe you need to be a little more gentle on the brakes! ;):D

Gina M said:
Awesome job everyone! (Woo Hoo Becky - you go girl:) - I finished at $1954 which is great considering I only had 3 shows and one was under $200 total. I did get some outlet orders which helped boost me a bit as well - gotta love the outlet - looking forward to the paycheck to pay for Christmas in cash:)

2nd year in a row, thanks to PC! It is great to get that extra money you just happen to need right at the right time.

I had $1,819.26!!! This is over double my highest month ever! This is my anniversary month too (1 year PC) so that made it even better. I had 3 catalog show hosts not get a single order! I get the one free product plus Level 1 so I am excited! I have 2 catalog shows for December that I am hoping will do well. I submitted $154 towards December tonight! I am determined to have a strong December to lead me into a strong January!

My month ended at $6200! My highest ever! I'm stoked! I really don't need duplicate products, but I can't wait to see what they will be and get them!!

Congratulations everyone on hitting your goals or at least going out there after them!

I was very blessed, had 2 almost $1000.00 shows, actually were for hostesses, but due to previous hostess 60% off things, not for me, but I was thrilled.

I said to my hubby, I can't believe how nice it will be to actually have some extra $ around and maybe we could splurge and get girls something extra nice for Christmas and then the van head gasket goes!!

I was getting pretty bummed in beginning on month, when my show average for month, I kid you not, was $250.00, as first 4 shows were either low $200.00 or just over $300.00 shows, as month went on it got LOTS better.

I normally just make the minimum, but since I didn't get anything for fall, I told my family, I was going to work extra hard, my goal was for the $3000.00 level. Then when the fundraiser fell into my lap, I was like WOO HOO, maybe I'll make the $6000.00. I only did that once, the first year I was selling.

It'll be Christmas in Jan. or Feb. for me, when the box of new products come!! Now I can't wait to see what they are, I hope I like them, lol.

I'm so happy for everyone that was able to achieve their goals!!

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I was very blessed, had 2 almost $1000.00 shows, actually were for hostesses, but due to previous hostess 60% off things, not for me, but I was thrilled.

I said to my hubby, I can't believe how nice it will be to actually have some extra $ around and maybe we could splurge and get girls something extra nice for Christmas and then the van head gasket goes!!

I was getting pretty bummed in beginning on month, when my show average for month, I kid you not, was $250.00, as first 4 shows were either low $200.00 or just over $300.00 shows, as month went on it got LOTS better.

I normally just make the minimum, but since I didn't get anything for fall, I told my family, I was going to work extra hard, my goal was for the $3000.00 level. Then when the fundraiser fell into my lap, I was like WOO HOO, maybe I'll make the $6000.00. I only did that once, the first year I was selling.

It'll be Christmas in Jan. or Feb. for me, when the box of new products come!! Now I can't wait to see what they are, I hope I like them, lol.

I'm so happy for everyone that was able to achieve their goals!!

Lisa
My month started out the same also. I have several almost non-existant shows and maybe 1 really good show. Then my shows later on in the month were all around 7-800. I checked my IPT, I'm about half below $200 and then the rest over $500!

Congrats everyone!! :D What a great month!

I finished out the month at $4331.98! My 2nd highest month! I am so excited to find out all the new products at Leadership!!:D:D

Wow, holy congratulations everyone!!! I hit $5200. Not my best, but still decent!!!

Well, it looks like most of us are happy with where they ended up. Congrats to everyone!

My goal was $3,000. I ended up with just over $3,500 toward the SAT. I've got over $3,900 in commissionable sales, though, since I had an October show close in early November. All in all, I'm pleased.

I didn't quite reach the $6000 level but I'm happy enough - I would have loved to have duplicates of everything to share with my team.

Thought I'd throw in a reason to promote to Director here (well, two):

I had $986.89 in online sales in November. $682.10 of which were home office leads and my two top November shows were home office leads.

Directors can earn a full set of the season's products just by having $1250 in sales for 3 or 4 designated months.

i ended up with $1502... i'm happy with it, as i totally didn't expect to get that after two of my shows canceled. i would love to bring in what some of you are doing, though!

My Final was $6886 , I beat my best by $200

I am so thrilled....ended up with $6786...all for sellathon & my highest month ever:D I can't wait for the product review at leadership! Also can't wait for that paycheck for bills & Christmas:thumbup:
Sounds like lots of us had new high months!

My goal was $3000...
Had 6 shows scheduled ...then THREE postponed! !
But miraculously...a little catalog show here and there..both of which did much better than I expected ($500+ and $300+) plus several online orders (4 - I didn't know any of the ladies from the online orders - - love Director Perks! ) ...I made it to $3010.03
...and I didn't even bump it up myself! ! ! ! :)

Congratulations to everyone....looks like lots achieved a personal best. My month finished out at $11,096 with 10 shows....had 4 more shows but those will close in December. Can't wait for the paycheque...I love doing November shows

Danielle

lovenpc said:
Congratulations to everyone....looks like lots achieved a personal best. My month finished out at $11,096 with 10 shows....had 4 more shows but those will close in December. Can't wait for the paycheque...I love doing November shows

Danielle
Wow - way to go! I finish a little over $6K. Good thing because December is looking pretty bad. Two shows and not expecting a lot from either. But won't complain. Happy to just be able earn a free product in December. Looking forward to seeing the new products in Denver!!!

I set a goal to have my best month ever and I did!! My final total was $2,033. I also promoted to Future Director! I can't wait to see what January brings....... My goal is to do over $3,000.

I got the "submit two shows." I had a better month than I thought I would. I had nothing on the calendar in the beginning and ended up submitting $980 in sales. If I could have gotten my other 2 shows to turn in I would have hit the $1500 but they are turning it in to December shows, so, at least I will get "submit two shows" for December.

lovenpc said:

Danielle

WOW! Congrats Danielle - way to go!!!

I ended up with $4,796.73. There is a show from October on there though for $502. I earned the $3000 level and I am thrilled. This is my 4th SAT and all the times before I have had to buy a few things to get to the $1500 mark. Looking forward to seeing what will be new and also fot he great commision check.

I ended up just over 1500. All things considered I am happy I reached that level. Matthew just turned 8 weeks yesterday and has eating/weight gain problems. So, I am glad I was able to get out and do anything this month. I did get a recruit and one more to sign up this week. Denver here I come!!

I finished with 3100 and it was a big weight lifted and got all the catalog shows was submitted gosh they drained me lol I am excited how they have given the chance to earn more in december and january by attending conference I am hoping not to have to purchase much.

I'm excited that I'll get an 8 shows postcard! It's my second one. I wish I had gotten more on the ball and gotten all 6 from July through December. Oh well! I do hate to miss an incentive!

well i got $1,834.43 with 5 shows. I am happy with what I got. It is free so no complaining on my part. I just wish that I can get 2 shows for Dec; well I do have one this Friday so still hoping for the 2nd one.

Good job to everyone and good luck for December!!!

Dang I just looked and I missed it by one show and if I would made those outside orders as a show instead of adding to one I would of had 8 shows. I totally forgot about it.

Chef Kearns said:
I'm excited that I'll get an 8 shows postcard! It's my second one. I wish I had gotten more on the ball and gotten all 6 from July through December. Oh well! I do hate to miss an incentive!

I got my 8 shows postcard today!

I only had $1325 in sales, which included my Mystery catty show and 2 kitchen shows. I had a few cancellations, and a couple of MIA catty hosts.

I hit the $1500 level...I was going for the 3k but I had a bunch of catty shows flake on me so that didn't work out like I wanted. I should get my 2 shows in for Dec, although they will prob just be $150 each. Oh well, shooting for January and looking forward to the FREE products!

just under $7,900. I am excited!

Just under $2700 in my 4th month, can't complain. Had 1 cooking show, 1 fundraiser and the Mystery host Catty show. Had 2 cooking shows cancel and 3 of my 10 mystery hosts flaked out on me. I have some guilt trips to lay and need to get January scheduled and get my daughter to Disney!

<h2>1. What is the "Final Sat Total" and how is it calculated?</h2><p>The "Final Sat Total" is the final amount of sales that count towards your Sales Achievement Trip (SAT) for the month. It is calculated by adding up all of your sales for the month and subtracting any returns or cancellations.</p><h2>2. Why are my last 2 shows not showing to have been added yet?</h2><p>The SAT totals are updated every day, but it may take a few days for all of the orders to be processed and added to your total. If your shows were submitted on the 29th and 30th, they should be added to your total soon.</p><h2>3. How can I track my SAT progress?</h2><p>You can track your SAT progress by going to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and viewing your monthly sales report. This report will show your current SAT total and how much you still need to reach your goal.</p><h2>4. Can I use my SAT towards any trip or incentive program?</h2><p>No, the SAT is specifically for the Sales Achievement Trip. However, you may be eligible for other incentives or rewards based on your sales and performance. Check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for more information.</p><h2>5. What is considered a good SAT total and how does it compare to others?</h2><p>A good SAT total varies depending on your individual sales goals and the goals set by Pampered Chef. However, as a general benchmark, a SAT total of $4,000 or more is considered to be very successful and puts you in the top tier of consultants. Keep up the great work!</p>

Related to Final Sat Total - How Did You Do?

1. What is the "Final Sat Total" and how is it calculated?

The "Final Sat Total" is the final amount of sales that count towards your Sales Achievement Trip (SAT) for the month. It is calculated by adding up all of your sales for the month and subtracting any returns or cancellations.

2. Why are my last 2 shows not showing to have been added yet?

The SAT totals are updated every day, but it may take a few days for all of the orders to be processed and added to your total. If your shows were submitted on the 29th and 30th, they should be added to your total soon.

3. How can I track my SAT progress?

You can track your SAT progress by going to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and viewing your monthly sales report. This report will show your current SAT total and how much you still need to reach your goal.

4. Can I use my SAT towards any trip or incentive program?

No, the SAT is specifically for the Sales Achievement Trip. However, you may be eligible for other incentives or rewards based on your sales and performance. Check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for more information.

5. What is considered a good SAT total and how does it compare to others?

A good SAT total varies depending on your individual sales goals and the goals set by Pampered Chef. However, as a general benchmark, a SAT total of $4,000 or more is considered to be very successful and puts you in the top tier of consultants. Keep up the great work!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Booths
2 3
Replies
Views
TinaOuellette
  • Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jen1409