• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Final Sat Total - How Did You Do?

In summary, Lisa had a great month, hitting her goals for the month and making some extra money. Kreaser and Wade'sgirl also had a good month, making more money and hitting their goals.
stefani2 said:
just under $7,900. I am excited!

Very nice Stefani! I'll get there someday!

Just Level One for me. We have been dealing with a serious family illness...I'm grateful this is a company that lets us adjust our business to our lives versus the other way around. (From what I know about other DS businesses, having this kind of flexibility is rare. Most companies say they care about families; this one backs it up in their policies. Thank you Doris!)

I ended the month with either 4600 or 4000 I had a show on hold that I got resolved yesterday and it is showing in my tracker but not on my tracker if that makes sense. It was resolved after 12 pm central time. I was aiming for 6k but with 2 shows canceling on me I still did good.
I still have 3 shows for Dec my show for tonight canceled due to her friend hitting and killing 13 yr old boy who was crossing the street. So she cancelled cause they are taking care of him to make sure he is ok.

Ended the month with $1805.55...Far from my best month but as of October 16th when I was laid off I only had 1 booking on my calendar...I had a goal of 20 shows and ended up holding 7...I will revamp the goal for January--Have 4 on my calendar so far. December already 2 shows and $878 in sales. Wahoo!

<h2>1. What is the "Final Sat Total" and how is it calculated?</h2><p>The "Final Sat Total" is the final amount of sales that count towards your Sales Achievement Trip (SAT) for the month. It is calculated by adding up all of your sales for the month and subtracting any returns or cancellations.</p><h2>2. Why are my last 2 shows not showing to have been added yet?</h2><p>The SAT totals are updated every day, but it may take a few days for all of the orders to be processed and added to your total. If your shows were submitted on the 29th and 30th, they should be added to your total soon.</p><h2>3. How can I track my SAT progress?</h2><p>You can track your SAT progress by going to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and viewing your monthly sales report. This report will show your current SAT total and how much you still need to reach your goal.</p><h2>4. Can I use my SAT towards any trip or incentive program?</h2><p>No, the SAT is specifically for the Sales Achievement Trip. However, you may be eligible for other incentives or rewards based on your sales and performance. Check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for more information.</p><h2>5. What is considered a good SAT total and how does it compare to others?</h2><p>A good SAT total varies depending on your individual sales goals and the goals set by Pampered Chef. However, as a general benchmark, a SAT total of $4,000 or more is considered to be very successful and puts you in the top tier of consultants. Keep up the great work!</p>

Related to Final Sat Total - How Did You Do?

1. What is the "Final Sat Total" and how is it calculated?

The "Final Sat Total" is the final amount of sales that count towards your Sales Achievement Trip (SAT) for the month. It is calculated by adding up all of your sales for the month and subtracting any returns or cancellations.

2. Why are my last 2 shows not showing to have been added yet?

The SAT totals are updated every day, but it may take a few days for all of the orders to be processed and added to your total. If your shows were submitted on the 29th and 30th, they should be added to your total soon.

3. How can I track my SAT progress?

You can track your SAT progress by going to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and viewing your monthly sales report. This report will show your current SAT total and how much you still need to reach your goal.

4. Can I use my SAT towards any trip or incentive program?

No, the SAT is specifically for the Sales Achievement Trip. However, you may be eligible for other incentives or rewards based on your sales and performance. Check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for more information.

5. What is considered a good SAT total and how does it compare to others?

A good SAT total varies depending on your individual sales goals and the goals set by Pampered Chef. However, as a general benchmark, a SAT total of $4,000 or more is considered to be very successful and puts you in the top tier of consultants. Keep up the great work!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Booths
2 3
Replies
Views
TinaOuellette
  • Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jen1409