• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Micro Cooker Lava Cakes: Perfect for Dessert or Snacking!

In summary, a Micro Cooker Lava Cake is a quick and delicious dessert made using the Pampered Chef Micro Cooker. It can be made with any type of cake mix and can be easily customized with additional toppings or mix-ins. To make it, simply mix the cake batter, pour it into the cooker, and microwave for 2 minutes. After enjoying your lava cake, cleaning the cooker is a breeze with warm soapy water or a mixture of baking soda and water.
magentablue
I know Friale uses the rice cooker for her "lava bombs". I thought I remembered we can make lava cakes in the micro cooker. Am I misremembering? Can it be made in the small one? I have a friend who is asking what she can use hers for.

Thanks in advance!

Margaret

Thanks, that is helpful. It doesn't mention anything in the microcooker about cakes though. Does that mean they can't be made in there?

I can't even seem to make oatmeal in my small microcooker without it exploding, I don't think I'd try a cake! :DJust kidding, well, maybe not....;)I'm not sure if I've heard anyone say they've made a cake in the microcooker. Usually, it involves having a lid on, and with the vent holes in the microcooker lids, I'm thinking it might make a mess?

I don't think you can make a cake in the microcooker. I don't remember seeing microwave cakes in anything other than the stoneware fluted pan until the rice cooker came along.

Thanks all! The friend bought it from someone else, and didn't keep the info for that consultant because she is loyal to me! That was great to hear!

What is a Micro Cooker Lava Cake?

A Micro Cooker Lava Cake is a delicious and easy dessert that can be made in just minutes using the Pampered Chef Micro Cooker. It is a single-serving cake with a warm, gooey center that is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth.

How do I make a Micro Cooker Lava Cake?

To make a Micro Cooker Lava Cake, all you need is a box of cake mix, water, and your Pampered Chef Micro Cooker. Simply mix the cake batter according to the package instructions, pour it into the Micro Cooker, and microwave for about 2 minutes. The result is a perfectly cooked lava cake that is ready to be enjoyed!

Can I use any type of cake mix to make a Micro Cooker Lava Cake?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix to make a Micro Cooker Lava Cake. Whether you prefer chocolate, vanilla, or even a gluten-free option, any cake mix will work with the Micro Cooker. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly based on the instructions on the cake mix package.

Can I add any additional ingredients to my Micro Cooker Lava Cake?

Absolutely! You can get creative and add your favorite toppings or mix-ins to your Micro Cooker Lava Cake. Some popular options include chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or even a scoop of ice cream on top. The possibilities are endless!

How do I clean my Pampered Chef Micro Cooker after making a lava cake?

Cleaning your Micro Cooker after making a lava cake is quick and easy. Simply rinse it with warm soapy water and wipe it clean with a soft cloth. For tougher stains, you can use a small amount of baking soda and water to scrub the inside of the cooker. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • taterbug
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Cooking_Mama
  • Products and Tips
Replies