• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Method Tote Review: Features, Comfort, and User Feedback

In summary, the Method Tote is a durable and easy to clean bag made of high-quality canvas material. It measures 16" x 10" x 12" and has ample space for cooking and baking essentials. It can also be customized with a name or logo for an additional fee. The tote has one main compartment, two side pockets, and one front pocket for storage. It is also machine washable on a cold, gentle cycle with air drying recommended for maintaining the fabric and any customized designs.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
For those of you who have the Method Tote from Merrill: Can you carry it with the handles over your shoulder? Can someone measure the handle for me? Do you love it?

Thanks

I have it and I really like it. I don't really carry it over my shoulders (especially if there is a lot in it). The handles could be a little longer in my opinion. I can't measure them because it is in my DH car. But I do like it.

I have it. I love it! It looks professional. It holds lots. It's magnificent.

Unfortunately, I can't measure the handles for you. It's at home, and I'm not. However, I can tell you that I'm a little less than 5' 2" tall. When I carry it in my hand (hanging straight down at my side), it clears the ground by an inch or so. I don't put it over my shoulder because I don't like to carry things that way.

I love mine!
I carry mine over my shoulders all the time.
I have 3 kids, the youngest being 2, and I am able to carry my MT and his diaper bag on one arm.
Let me see the measurements,,,gotta get it from the truck.

I have it but have not used it yet... but the handles don't seem long enough to sling on my shoulders and that's how I like to carry my bags! :(

Chozengirl said:
Appx 11" long
Thanks! I will go measure my other bags and see if it will work for me!

I love the look of it but it does ride high in the pit...if you know what I mean!

erinyourpclady said:
I love the look of it but it does ride high in the pit...if you know what I mean!
Exactly my thoughts!

What is the Method Tote made of?

The Method Tote is made of durable, high-quality canvas material that is both sturdy and easy to clean.

What are the dimensions of the Method Tote?

The Method Tote measures 16" x 10" x 12", providing ample space for all your cooking and baking essentials.

Can the Method Tote be customized with my name or logo?

Yes, the Method Tote can be customized with your name or logo for an additional fee. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

How many compartments does the Method Tote have?

The Method Tote has one large main compartment, two side pockets, and one front pocket, providing plenty of storage options for all your kitchen tools and gadgets.

Is the Method Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Method Tote is machine washable on a cold, gentle cycle. We recommend air drying to maintain the integrity of the fabric and any customized designs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jeanniec
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • pcmichellev