• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Messed Up Truffle Brownies: Grand Opening Disaster?

In summary, the truffle brownies were not as chocolatey as they should have been and may have been too rich.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
I just messed up the truffle brownies... I used the entire 1 & 2/3 cup of chocolate chips for the batter. Do you think it is bad? Or just really chocolatey. The batter seems... very condensed (after being baked) I am not sure how it should be. I assume like regular brownies, right? I wish I would have noticed before I put them in the oven, I could have just compensated the other ingredients.

Ahhh. Tomorrow is my grand opening, and I am gonna suck!

Don't have that kind of attitude. You'll do FINE!! We all make mistakes. We just need to "Laugh" at about them!!

You are NOT GONNA SUCK!! Who ever heard of too much chocolate, anyway?? There's no such thing! :) You will do great! :D

It's dessert, not rocket science. There's no such thing as too chocolately!

Amy, I like your goals. Being so new, I haven't put any goals about personal sales or being a director. It is great to see that someone did. I think I am going to have to scratch this batch. What do you guys think? I am pregnant, and the sweet smell was making me naseous, and I am soo worried about biting into one to try it and the sweetness overwhelming me if you know what I mean. I am such a dummy. I measured out the cc last night, and I didn't have enough butter. So I went to make them today after I got more butter, and so I just assumed the amount I measure, was the amount I was to use.

They weren't exactly brownie consistancy when I made them. They are different. Try one, if they taste good to you, no one will know you messed up. And if you do mess up at a show, then just tell your guest that you are the Pampered Chef not the perfect chef. Or say even bad cooks can do this!

I know, I know, you are kinda right about the too chocolately. I am going to check them out again. Maybe I just need to bake a little longer... let me go look.

When you make brownies, the mix is very liquidy. The mix I made with these was very dough like.

PCMelissa said:
I know, I know, you are kinda right about the too chocolately. I am going to check them out again. Maybe I just need to bake a little longer... let me go look.

It couldn't hurt to try them, anyway! ;)

They weren't a complete bust... just VERY VERY rich! :)

1. What are Messed Up Truffle Brownies?

Messed Up Truffle Brownies are a delicious and indulgent treat made with a combination of fudgy brownie batter and rich chocolate truffle filling.

2. How did the grand opening disaster happen?

Unfortunately, during the grand opening event, there was a mix-up in the kitchen and the brownies were not baked properly, resulting in a less than perfect texture and appearance.

3. Are the Messed Up Truffle Brownies still safe to eat?

Yes, the Messed Up Truffle Brownies are still safe to eat. While they may not look or taste as intended, they are still made with high-quality ingredients and are safe for consumption.

4. Can I return or exchange the Messed Up Truffle Brownies?

As a customer satisfaction focused company, we are happy to offer a return or exchange for any unsatisfactory product. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Will Pampered Chef be making any changes to prevent future disasters?

Yes, we take every customer feedback seriously and will be implementing new measures to ensure that our products are consistently made with the highest quality standards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • akrebecca
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies