• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Symphony Brownies: A Delicious Twist on Classic Chocolate Brownies

Deborah, brownies come out as a "skillet cake" when you use a Stainless Steel 10" pan. You'll need 1/2 the brownie mix, insert the bar, pour in the rest of the batter, and bake. Make sure the chocolate bars are large enough so that they cover the entire pan and are not broken up. They will take about 20-30 minutes in the oven, so plan accordingly. Warming them up in the microwave will only make them soft, so if you have any leftovers you'll want to keep them cold.
chefcharity
Hey all! I was listening to a cd a while back and the speaker mentioned Symphony Brownies. Ever done these? I think it was a regular brownie mix, pour half into the square baker, lay down 2 symphony bars, then pour the remaining batter over top. Is this right?

I want to pamper a biz tomorrow with them and I need to make sure I have it. Of course, it is chocolate on chocolate - how bad could I mess that up? :)

My MIL makes these all the time and that's all she does!

I saw Paula Deen do that on one of her shows. It looked super easy, but have not tried it myself.

Sounds soooo wonderful! I've never heard of them, but sounds like it would work.

Just DO NOT do anything with it till its totally cooled, or you will have boiling hot chocolate all over the place....:eek:

I love making the symphony brownies, except when I buy the bars they rarely last long enough for me to actually make the brownies. You can use other candy bars too - I'm particularly fond of York Peppermint Patty brownies.

myinnerchef said:
I love making the symphony brownies, except when I buy the bars they rarely last long enough for me to actually make the brownies. You can use other candy bars too - I'm particularly fond of York Peppermint Patty brownies.

Now THAT sounds good.....:D

Thanks everybody for the feedback! That is what my pampered biz is going to get tomorrow then!

Can I make these tonight and bring them to work tomorrow or do they need to be warm?

Deborah, in Ginger's post she suggests letting them cool completely before cutting them, so I think you'll be fine making them tonight and bringing them tomorrow.

Thanks Sarah! Where is Bealeton? My sis is in Salem and my bro is in Richmond...

Never heard of Symphony Brownies share the recipe please.

Wow, I like the idea! My chocoholic family would do my bidding for a whole day I bet! lol

How do brownies come out as a "skillet cake"? Would it work with the Stainless Steel 10"?

Thanks!

I have the same training CD and it's 1 LARGE symphony bar, in the square baker. Use 1/2 the brownie mix, insert bar, pour in the rest and bake.Since brownies in the baker take like 20-30 minutes, I would not do this at a show. But I would mention it as a way to add versitiity to the baker.One large bar does not quite reach the corners. I ended up breaking it up so the chocolate would be a bit more even.

I actually use 2 Large Symphony Hershey Bars (or whatever Large Chocolate Bar I can find). I cook them in my 9x9 stone or the metal square. And if you can't make them AT a show, you can always make them JUST before, leave in the stone to stay warm, and then cut/serve at the show. They are fantastic warmed up slightly (if you even have leftovers)- (15-20 seconds in the microwave).

1. How do I make Symphony Brownies with the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan?

To make Symphony Brownies using the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan, follow these simple steps:

• Preheat your oven to 350°F.
  • Grease the Brownie Pan with cooking spray.
  • Place the Symphony chocolate bars in the bottom of each well of the pan.
  • Prepare your favorite brownie mix according to package instructions.
  • Pour the brownie batter over the chocolate bars in the pan.
  • Bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
  • Let the brownies cool for a few minutes before removing them from the pan.
  • Enjoy your delicious Symphony Brownies!

2. Can I use a different type of chocolate for Symphony Brownies?

While we recommend using Symphony chocolate bars for the best results, you can certainly use any type of chocolate you prefer. We recommend using a chocolate bar with a similar size and thickness to Symphony bars to ensure they fit properly in the Brownie Pan.

3. How many brownies does the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan make?

The Brownie Pan creates 12 brownies in one batch. Each well holds approximately 1/4 cup of batter, which is the perfect amount for a single serving brownie. However, you can always adjust the recipe to make more or fewer brownies depending on your needs.

4. Can I use the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan for other desserts?

Yes, the Brownie Pan can be used for a variety of desserts, not just brownies. You can make mini cakes, cheesecake bites, cookie bars, and more in the Brownie Pan. Just make sure to adjust the baking time and temperature according to the recipe you are using.

5. How do I clean the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan?

The Brownie Pan is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing it with warm, soapy water for best results. Use a non-abrasive sponge or cloth to clean the pan, and make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing. Do not use metal utensils or abrasive cleaners on the pan, as they can damage the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
smithcooking
  • krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • stefani2