• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Store Is Closed? What?

In summary, the Merrill store being closed means that the physical location of the Pampered Chef store in Merrill, Wisconsin is not open for business. It may have temporary closures for various reasons, but currently it is not permanently closed. Customers can still purchase Pampered Chef products through online and in-person options. There are no plans to permanently close the store, and customers can check for store closures through the website, their consultant, or social media.
Kitchen2u
This is the message when I tried to log in tonight ~ did I miss something? An email?

Store Closed
The Pampered Chef® Marketing Solutions eStore is temporarily closed.

Please visit us again in the future.

If you have questions please contact Merrill Corporation's The Pampered Chef® Customer Service at 1.800.876.5004 or E-mail: [email protected]

All I can say is yiipppppppeeeeee!!!! Maybe there is a new vendor in the pipeline???

Just got the same message. Down for maintenance?

PamperChefCarol said:
All I can say is yiipppppppeeeeee!!!! Maybe there is a new vendor in the pipeline???

We can only hope Carol !

DebbieJ said:
Just got the same message. Down for maintenance?

But I was thinking maintenance too...but don't you find it weird, no advanced notice? Oh, that's right...it's Merrill, not PC! LOL ~ did I say that?

At least with it closed they can't screw anything up...

It is open now, darn it!!

It's up and running now

:chef:

Must be the same server that Greg moved to.:DJUST KIDDING!

Maybe THAT will be a Leadership announcement.....new vendor to replace Merrill! ;)

Wouldn't that be great if they replaced them.....

Chances are that it was on a Windows server. There was a very critical patch that came down the wire yesterday and had to be installed as soon as possible. I had to apply it and reboot three of my own servers that are accessed by the internet and several more that are just in our company.

Related to Merrill Store Is Closed? What?

What does it mean when the Merrill store is closed?

When the Merrill store is closed, it means that the physical location of the Pampered Chef store in Merrill, Wisconsin is not open for business. This could be due to a variety of reasons, such as a holiday closure, a temporary closure for maintenance or renovations, or a permanent closure.

Is the Merrill store permanently closed?

At this time, the Merrill store is not permanently closed. However, the store may have temporary closures for various reasons. If the store were to permanently close, customers would be notified in advance and alternative shopping options would be provided.

Can I still purchase Pampered Chef products if the Merrill store is closed?

Yes, you can still purchase Pampered Chef products even if the Merrill store is closed. Our products are available for purchase online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or event to purchase products in person.

Will the Merrill store ever re-open?

At this time, there are no plans to permanently close the Merrill store. However, if the store does have a temporary closure, it will be reopened as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

How can I find out if the Merrill store is closed?

You can find out if the Merrill store is closed by checking the store's hours on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media for updates on store closures and other important information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
2 3
Replies
Views
Soozeeq