• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your Perfect Fit: Merrill HWC Pink Cotton Polo Shirt

The sizing with Merrill is all over the map. They get their garments from different manufacturers, so each one is different. The other thing I hate is how things shrink after you wash them. I get so mad when I buy shirts that are long enough to cover my middle well, only to have them shrink and look terrible later. So...I'm wondering how long these shirts are.The shirt is made from 100% cotton, and according to the customer, it is a clingy shirt. The customer recommends that you size up if you want a looser fit. The customer has had success with this shirt in the past, and they say it will fit well.
babywings76
Gold Member
I really want to get the pink HWC cotton polo shirt. I can't seem to find my measuring tape to check my size. Anyone know how their sizes run. I am typically an XL at most places (size 16-18) If it's a clingy shirt, I get the 18. What do you think I should get with Merrill?

The sizing with Merrill is all over the map. They get their garments from different manufacturers, so each one is different.

Is anyone familiar with the fit of this HWC shirt? Is it clingy? The other thing I hate is how things shrink after you wash them. I get so mad when I buy shirts that are long enough to cover my middle well, only to have them shrink and look terrible later. So...I'm wondering how long these shirts are.

I know, I know....beating a dead horse here...But is anyone else out there like me? Body shows signs that I've had 4 kids (tummy trouble), size 18--the size that sometimes you have to shop at the plus size store, but other times the regular store? I just don't know if I am an XL or XXL (1x) for Merrill. I want to get the pink HWC shirt and also the short-sleeve U neck shirt. Any help out there?Okay, this is totally embarrassing that I'm telling all of you what size I am...

You're talking about the pink polo shirt? I typically wear a size 8-10 and I got this one in a Med. It fits just fine. The 3/4 sleeve button-up blouses I have to get in a Large since they are more fitted and I have broad shoulders. The s/s scoop and v-neck T's I can wear in a Med. The standard T-shirt I can wear either a M or L. I don't like my clothes to be clingy so I'm kind of particular about sizing. The Yoga set I got the pants in a M and the jacket in a L. I probably could have gotten the pants in a S as they tend to grow while you wear them.

At conf I try on as much of the Merrill samples as I can so I know what sizes to buy later. their sizing is all over the chart.

HTH

babywings76 said:
I know, I know....beating a dead horse here...

But is anyone else out there like me? Body shows signs that I've had 4 kids (tummy trouble), size 18--the size that sometimes you have to shop at the plus size store, but other times the regular store? I just don't know if I am an XL or XXL (1x) for Merrill. I want to get the pink HWC shirt and also the short-sleeve U neck shirt. Any help out there?

Okay, this is totally embarrassing that I'm telling all of you what size I am...

Got 1 last year, but I was lighter...it was an XL it fit a little snug. Got a new 1 this year its an XXL it will fit good. But it does run a little snug. HTH.....:)

I just got the new HWC polo in b/c it was backordered. I got a medium b/c I didn't know & I wished I had picked the small just b/c I think it would be a little better fit. I usually do a Small or Medium 2,4 or 6 just depends b/c I shrink EVERYTHING b/c I put EVERYTHING in the dryer. :) Know I'm not suppose to but I HATE to iron. :) So, long story short I think the polo runs pretty true to size. Also, it is 100% pima cotton if that helps. I haven't washed mine yet, I just took it out of the plastic to look at it for your question.

Thanks for the feedback guys! I appreciate it. I went ahead and ordered them (got the bigger sizes). Cross your fingers that they fit okay! :)

babywings76 said:
Thanks for the feedback guys! I appreciate it. I went ahead and ordered them (got the bigger sizes). Cross your fingers that they fit okay! :)

You'll be better off with it.

1. What sizes are available for the Merrill HWC Pink Cotton Polo Shirt?

The Merrill HWC Pink Cotton Polo Shirt is available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, and XXL.

2. Is the Merrill HWC Pink Cotton Polo Shirt true to size?

Yes, the Merrill HWC Pink Cotton Polo Shirt is true to size. We recommend ordering your usual size for the best fit.

3. What material is the Merrill HWC Pink Cotton Polo Shirt made of?

The Merrill HWC Pink Cotton Polo Shirt is made of 100% cotton, making it soft and comfortable to wear.

4. Can I machine wash the Merrill HWC Pink Cotton Polo Shirt?

Yes, the Merrill HWC Pink Cotton Polo Shirt is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and tumble drying on low heat for best results.

5. Is the Merrill HWC Pink Cotton Polo Shirt suitable for all body types?

Yes, the Merrill HWC Pink Cotton Polo Shirt is designed to flatter all body types. Its classic fit and cotton material make it comfortable for all shapes and sizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cindycooks
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
leftymac