• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Products - Shirt, Water Bottle, Invites & More!

In summary, there is a new line of products available, including shirts, water bottles, invites, marketing cards, polo shirts, caribineers, hats, tote bags, and a jacket. Some people are experiencing technical difficulties while trying to order, but others have successfully completed their orders. There are mixed opinions on the usefulness and pricing of the products, but many are excited about the pink items available. Some are considering using the HWC marketing postcards for their shows.
Kristina21
Has anyone seen the new products? I think I want the shirt and the new water bottle! And I love the invites and marketing cards...nice!

Very cute - I'm getting the polo shirt and the caribineer!

I want the polo shirt and the hat, but the site seems to be down right now... :( I want instant gratification, darn it!!

I want the tote (what a great way to carry my nursing books) and the water bottle.

I think the post card invites look great, but the price seems a little steep.

cathyskitchen said:
......caribineer!
What are you going to do with it? I thought it was a key chain :confused: I like it but is it actually useful?

I thought about getting the water bottles to give to my May hosts . . . IDK what do you think?

I ordered the shirt,cap & tote. :D

I really like the invites but I wish you could see the wording side better. Does it look just like our regular invites? I might just purchase some for my May shows. or offer to the host the option of the postcards.

I like the tote!

I can't stand the color pink so the clothes/hat is out for me, but I think I could handle a bag with some pink on it!

wadesgirl said:
I really like the invites but I wish you could see the wording side better. Does it look just like our regular invites? I might just purchase some for my May shows. or offer to the host the option of the postcards.

If you enlarge the one that can be personalized, it shows the whole back side, with the wording. I would assume that the wording would be the same on the non-personalized ones also.

I bought the hat and the tote. If I don't like the hat, I can always give it to a host or sell it here or something.

I love the jacket. I am a pink person and my grandma died of breast cancer. So I have a lot of pink breast cancer stuff in my office.

Why would we spend 6.50 for 50 postcard invites when we can buy postcard invotes on supply order for 1.00????

Yeah, the invites are ridiculous.

DebbieJ said:
Yeah, the invites are ridiculous.

Last year I soent HOURS making some up on VistaPrint. It got so late into the night and i was getting delirious...ultimaitely I ordered them with typos - LOL

I think the invites are pretty and might express more interest from guests if they see it's specifically during HWC month. But I do agree, the price is crazy.

dannyzmom said:
Last year I soent HOURS making some up on VistaPrint. It got so late into the night and i was getting delirious...ultimaitely I ordered them with typos - LOL

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Is the Merril Site down? This is my first time ordering and when I hit next it takes for ever and then says my session has timed out. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I tried last night, and then again this morning.

PCMelissa said:
Is the Merril Site down? This is my first time ordering and when I hit next it takes for ever and then says my session has timed out. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I tried last night, and then again this morning.

Where are you hitting "Next"? I don't recall there being a next button.

Basically I have checked the box to "Checkout" and then they make me fill in my shipping information, then there is a next button at the bottom.

Oh! hmmmm.... it worked for me just a little while ago.

Wonder what's happening for you.

I just tried for the third time, and it is doing it again. How frustrating. I am ordering the pink ball cap, the starter kit, and the ribbon tote bag. That is IF it will ever go through. Is there a number for Merrill or do I call the our chef number?

PCMelissa said:
Weird things were happening last night when I was trying to order. I think I'm going to get the HWC marketing postcards to send to people about having a show.....Plus I can save them for next year too. It wouldn't accept my order for these for some reason. I'll try again today to see what happens.

Just bought the adorable tote, carabineer (Sp?) what the heck are they if not key chains?, and jacket! Very cute that it's vest too!

heat123 said:
Just bought the adorable tote, carabineer (Sp?) what the heck are they if not key chains?, and jacket! Very cute that it's vest too!
I asked that earlier....someone please tell us what it is......

I have noticed that I cannot order anything from Merrill when I am on Mozilla. I have to switch to Internet Explorer and redo my order. very aggravating... but it will just sit there and then tell you that you have timed out. try it will a different server if you use Mozilla.

I think it IS a keychain, they are just called carabineers- that is what they use for mountain climbing... but they have become a popular item to use as keychains. OK, 4th try.... I still cannot get through. This is really bugging me. Heat123, did you really JUST place an order??

oh, and now you guys are making me think I want the pink tote. But, It does not have PC in big print, and right now, I really need to advertise PC in general....

Carabiners were originally used for ropes in rock climbing and things like that. They're also used in contruction. Real ones have a lock that keep the clip from opening.
I used to work at a summer camp and we used the clips (the real ones) for Project Adventure stuff - you know where you climb in trees and all that stuff.

Carabiner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stylish ones (such as the HWC) are used for key chains, to hook things to purses or backpacks or things like that. My mom's got this rubber thing that goes on a water bottle neck that has a carabeener so you can clip the bottle to your pants.
You can really use it to hook anything to anything!

CRISSY11 THANK YOU, I am using Firefox. Although I saw on there it said it was compatable with FF. I will try Safari. I do not have IE :( This PC business is making me want to get a new computer! But I LOVE my Mac. I was trying to talk DH into letting me spend my first commission check on a laptop :)

OH MY GOSH! I went into Safari and it is saying that my cart is in use, and it shows I have something in there, but then when I click on view order, it says my cart is empty! I haven't ever gotten to a point to enter billing info, but I hope it did not already have it some how and have submitted 4 times! I am SOO ANNOYED!

DebbieJ said:
ROTFLMAO!!!!

I second that! That is hilarious!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the jacket, but I am leery of ordering it online due to the sizing...wonder if I should order up?

For HWC invites, I made these! Better then spending that much!!!

Attachments

• HWC postcard.doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 435
Aren't you Brilliant chef allison!!!
Those ar great :)

PCMelissa said:
CRISSY11 THANK YOU, I am using Firefox. Although I saw on there it said it was compatable with FF. I will try Safari. I do not have IE :( This PC business is making me want to get a new computer! But I LOVE my Mac. I was trying to talk DH into letting me spend my first commission check on a laptop :)
See, I knew there was a reason I liked you! Detroit-area Mac-users unite! :D

Allison those are cute!

I was just going to post that Merrill's HWC cards are WAY TOO OVERPRICED (as they were last year) and to make your own or make some on VistaPrint!

I do really like the HWC jacket, though...
*must* *not* *buy* *more* *logowear*
:p

KellyTheChef said:
Allison those are cute!

I was just going to post that Merrill's HWC cards are WAY TOO OVERPRICED (as they were last year) and to make your own or make some on VistaPrint!

I do really like the HWC jacket, though...
*must* *not* *buy* *more* *logowear*
:p
Funny I told myself that exact same thing, before I saw the dang jacket!:p
And I agree wholy $18 for 50 post cards, can you say RIP!

PCMelissa said:
OH MY GOSH! I went into Safari and it is saying that my cart is in use, and it shows I have something in there, but then when I click on view order, it says my cart is empty! I haven't ever gotten to a point to enter billing info, but I hope it did not already have it some how and have submitted 4 times!

I am SOO ANNOYED!

Hey Melissa, I was having issues too (using Firefox) and called them to make sure I hadn't ordered several times. I was told that if I hadn't entered my payment info then the order was not complete, and not to worry. The cart "expires" after like a week anyway...

I had to go in via Explorer, re-do my order, and then it went through right away. And I am just ignoring the other carts and letting them expire.

Hope this helps!

redsoxgirl said:
Carabiners were originally used for ropes in rock climbing and things like that. They're also used in contruction. Real ones have a lock that keep the clip from opening.
I used to work at a summer camp and we used the clips (the real ones) for Project Adventure stuff - you know where you climb in trees and all that stuff.

Carabiner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stylish ones (such as the HWC) are used for key chains, to hook things to purses or backpacks or things like that. My mom's got this rubber thing that goes on a water bottle neck that has a carabeener so you can clip the bottle to your pants.
You can really use it to hook anything to anything!
Good to know, that's what I wanted it for a key chain!;)

I got my jacket yesterday.:balloon: I LOVE IT!!!! To me the picture doesn't to id justice. It's so easy to zip off the sleeves & turn it into a vest. I can't wait till it gets a little warmer here in WI so that I can wear it.:love:

I purchased the HWC tote and received it yesterday. It's really nice but the handles are way longer than I like. Currently it says "not in stock but available to purchase". I would sell mine for what I paid plus shipping to you.

sold

Last edited:
missiemom said:
I got my jacket yesterday.:balloon: I LOVE IT!!!! To me the picture doesn't to id justice. It's so easy to zip off the sleeves & turn it into a vest. I can't wait till it gets a little warmer here in WI so that I can wear it.:love:

How big is the logo on the back of the jacket?

the logo is a decent size not to large.

I ordered the tote, 2 hats, socks and invites. I am a breast cancer survivor so I promote awareness big time. I am giving the socks and hat to a host.
I also ordered the invites and they are very cute.

chef allison, those are great!!!

Debbie
I should have added that the logo on the jacket is smaller than your hand size. So it's a perfect size for me.

That jacket looks SO nice! And $34.95 is really not a bad price.Does anyone know how long the HWC stuff stays available through Merrill's site?

So heya, how does the jacket fit...like how true to size is it?

jbachen said:
Does anyone know how long the HWC stuff stays available through Merrill's site?
Until it's sold out, usually. There are still a couple of items on their site from last year. But some things they get in limited quantities. So if there's something you really want, order it now.

<h2>1. What new products are available from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Our new product line includes a stylish Pampered Chef shirt, a durable water bottle, and eye-catching invites and marketing cards.</p><h2>2. Can you tell me more about the Pampered Chef shirt?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef shirt is made with high-quality, soft fabric and features our logo in a modern design. It's perfect for showing off your love for cooking and entertaining.</p><h2>3. What makes the new water bottle special?</h2><p>The new Pampered Chef water bottle is BPA-free and has a leak-proof lid, making it ideal for on-the-go hydration. It also has a sleek design and is available in multiple colors.</p><h2>4. Are the invites and marketing cards customizable?</h2><p>Yes, the invites and marketing cards can be personalized with your name and contact information. They are great for promoting your business and upcoming Pampered Chef events.</p><h2>5. Where can I see these new products?</h2><p>You can view and purchase the new products on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or event to see the products in person.</p>

1. What new products are available from Pampered Chef?

Our new product line includes a stylish Pampered Chef shirt, a durable water bottle, and eye-catching invites and marketing cards.

2. Can you tell me more about the Pampered Chef shirt?

The Pampered Chef shirt is made with high-quality, soft fabric and features our logo in a modern design. It's perfect for showing off your love for cooking and entertaining.

3. What makes the new water bottle special?

The new Pampered Chef water bottle is BPA-free and has a leak-proof lid, making it ideal for on-the-go hydration. It also has a sleek design and is available in multiple colors.

4. Are the invites and marketing cards customizable?

Yes, the invites and marketing cards can be personalized with your name and contact information. They are great for promoting your business and upcoming Pampered Chef events.

5. Where can I see these new products?

You can view and purchase the new products on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or event to see the products in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • princesschef525
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
princesschef525
Replies