• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wording for Dinner in No Time Invite...

In summary, the recommended wording for a "Dinner in No Time" invite is to keep it simple and to the point. To make the invite sound more casual and inviting, you can use friendly and welcoming language. It is not necessary to include a dress code on the invite, but it is appropriate to mention if the dinner will be potluck-style. The best way to send out the invite is through a combination of methods such as traditional paper invites, e-invites, and personal invitations.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Help... I am working on a new full page invite for a dinner in no time theme. I am drawing a blank!

Anyone more creative than me today?

To early and not enough caffine yet,

Have you checked the files? I think there is one for the DCB that would really work for you.

Not yet... I had not remembered seeing one. Could not find anything in the files...

Last edited:

1. What is the recommended wording for a "Dinner in No Time" invite?

The recommended wording for a "Dinner in No Time" invite is to keep it simple and to the point. You can use phrases like "Join us for a quick and easy dinner" or "Come over for a delicious and hassle-free meal". You can also include the date, time, and location of the dinner.

2. How can I make the invite sound more casual and inviting?

To make the invite sound more casual and inviting, you can use friendly and welcoming language. For example, you can say "Let's have a laid-back dinner together" or "Join us for a relaxed and fun evening". You can also add a personal touch by mentioning a specific dish or type of cuisine that will be served.

3. Is it appropriate to include a dress code on the invite?

It is not necessary to include a dress code on the invite for a "Dinner in No Time" event. Since the focus is on a quick and easy meal, guests can come as they are and dress comfortably. However, if you have a specific dress code or theme for the dinner, you can mention it on the invite.

4. Can I mention if the dinner will be potluck-style on the invite?

Yes, it is perfectly fine to mention if the dinner will be potluck-style on the invite. This way, guests can come prepared and bring a dish to share. You can use phrases like "Let's have a potluck dinner" or "Please bring a dish to contribute to the meal".

5. What is the best way to send out the "Dinner in No Time" invite?

The best way to send out the "Dinner in No Time" invite is through a combination of methods. You can send out traditional paper invites or e-invites via email or social media. You can also personally invite guests through phone calls or in person. This will ensure that all your guests are aware of the dinner and can RSVP in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Anna Farnum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
JAE
  • littlemaisyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies