• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meredith and McDreamy: Will They Stay Together? Don't Miss Out!

callie.Callie is pushing for a baby because she realizes that Izzie is in love with George. NOT a good reason to have a baby.

Do you think Meredith and McDreamy WILL break up?

• No!!

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Yes :(

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Who? :)

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jrstephens
Do you think they will break? I am going to be so MAD!!! I have worked hard getting them back together!! :D And do not want them breaking up!!!!

Is the finally tonight?
I hope they don't break up but there wouldn't be any excitement if they didn't. Know what I mean?

It is tonight. I know what you mean, but they just need to do some other kind of drama, HA!;)

Is it on at 9pm? I have to make sure I am home in time. I am going to my cousin's for dinner.

It's 8 my time. I am central time zone in Alabama. We (my mom and me) buy groceries on Thursday night and I always rush to get back in time even though I am DVRing it I do not want to wait a minute more than I have too. Maybe you could watch it at your sister's if you are not back?

I think they'll break up, but it can't be forever. It's like Ross and Rachel, y'know?

I missed it tonight. My kids had an award banquet we had to attend.

Anyone clue me in on what happen? I don't think the new eppy is on ABC to watch yet!

Thanks!
Kelly

Just curious.... did the cute girl in the bar last week look anything like new intern Lexi Grey... or am I imagining things? Now I will have to go back and check the DVR... but what a twist THAT would be!

Yes Kristin - they are the same girl - good twist!

Gina M said:
Yes Kristin - they are the same girl - good twist!

:eek: OH MAN! I wondered! Wow... what a show tonight, and now this! I think I need a vallium or something...

pchefkristin said:
Just curious.... did the cute girl in the bar last week look anything like new intern Lexi Grey... or am I imagining things? Now I will have to go back and check the DVR... but what a twist THAT would be!

Yeah... and... Lexi Grey.
Ring any bells? Hmmmm....! :eek: :D :confused: :rolleyes:

Just finished watching...............I didn't like the ending at all!!!:mad:

I was totally hoping that Mer would propose to McDreamy when she walked up there. No dice. Blah. She's gonna lose him! :(

I KNOW! I couldn't believe it! DH said he was "McCreap" when he told her about the other girl but then we both could not believe her when he said she was the love of his life.

And what about Burke? I can't blame him really. And then poor George!

They left us with a lot of story lines for next time!

Yes, they did leave us with a lot to wonder about over the summer.....
I was ready to scream at Meridith! Here was the guy she wanted so bad, & he was basically just begging her to commit to their relationship & she couldn't do it....what an idiot! If he stays around it'll be a miracle!

Did Meredith have a sister besides the half-sister who had the baby this season? If not, who is this Lexie Grey??

I like to visit the message boards on ABC and this is a post off of there...

"I'm confused...at which point was lexi mentioned as Merideth's half sister? Is it her father and step mother's daughter?"

lexi was mentioned several times by mer's dad & stepmom. lexi was away at medical school while her sister was at SG having the baby. many, many references to her so it was already set up that she'd be an intern at some point at SG.

Oh--I remember them talking about her now. I thought it was rude of her dad to talk so highly of her being in med school when his daughter who was a doctor already was standing right there.

Curious, though, if the Molly sister who had the baby was with the dad the day of the funeral when he came to tell Meredith not to come, shouldn't his other daughter have been with them? Plus, I'm sure they know in advance where they are going for internship--don't you think Susan would have mentioned this to Meredith? Sometimes I hate how they just throw things in!

Last edited:
So you are telling me that Lexi is Meredith's sister? :eek:

I think that Lexi Grey is Meredith's sister... I think this will be yet another chapter in Meredith's broken family. Did you notice that Lexi looked familar?? Well, I think she is the "girl" that McDreamy was flirting with in the bar... creepy, considering that is how Meredith and McDreamy met.:eek:

I think it was sad that Miranda didn't get Cheif Resident, the cheif didn't want her to risk her family/miss out on her family? maybe.;)

Callie is obviously only pushing for a baby because she realizes that Izzie is in love with George. NOT a good reason to have a baby. I am starting to dislike Callie more and more :confused:

I can't wait for Private Practice. I think that is going to be a show that I am definately going to watch.

Yes Lexi is totally the girl that McDreamy was flirting with! I am so mad at him!!!

Private PracticeI love Taye Diggs... I loved his series "Daybreak" and even after they took it off the air, I went in and watched it all the way to the finale on the website. I think that I will be watching Private Practice too!!! It looks good. :D

Cassie1037 said:
I love Taye Diggs... I loved his series "Daybreak" and even after they took it off the air, I went in and watched it all the way to the finale on the website. I think that I will be watching Private Practice too!!! It looks good. :D

I love Taye Diggs too. I was also excited about Tim Daly. The whole time I was watching, I kept thinking, I know him (Tim Daly) from somewhere. It was Wings. :)

I am so disgusted about how last night ended. Meredith is being an idiot. I thought for sure she was going to go up to McDreamy and they were going to get married? What is this it is over, so over? Christina is a little to late. Poor Berk, what a totally devoted loving guy. Who knows what George will do. I personally think Lizzie and George would be such a great couple. Even though I am TOTALLY against cheating on your significant other. Kerev (sp?) is such an idiot for letting Ava go. I can't believe they are ending the season with everything such a HUGE DISASTER!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

I know, the only good thing that happened last night was that the Cheif and his wife kind or reconciled.

I'm confused though, didn't he post Callie as being chief of surgery? on the bulletin board but then at the end he offers it to Shepard and Shepard declines?? I am lost?

Did the Chief's wife come in last week to see Dr Montgomery Shepherd and she told her she was pregnant???

heat123 said:
I know, the only good thing that happened last night was that the Cheif and his wife kind or reconciled.

I'm confused though, didn't he post Callie as being chief of surgery? on the bulletin board but then at the end he offers it to Shepard and Shepard declines?? I am lost?
Callie was promoted to Chief Resident.

I heard from a friend that both TR Knight and Isaiah Washington are leaving the show, so that might explain why some things ended the way they did last night... but I can't believe that Meredith based her reaction to McDreamy on whether or not on what happened with the wedding!!! That was a crazy season finale!!!

Blah, I don't want George to leave. I can live w/out Burke! :(

Confirmed! George and Addison are both leaving the show. Addison is starting her own spin-off, "Private Practice".

And I'm sure George (TR Knight) was just fed up with the politics of other people on the show! :eek:

Hmm, George should go with Dr. Montgomery to CA get a fresh new start out there! How sad for Izzy! :(

What?! I dont want George to go!! Whaaaa! :(

I was so mad at Meredith as well!! That girl drives me nuts.... just let yourself be happy already! I will definitely be watching Private Practice!! I can't believe George is leaving the show though. :( Does anyone know if Burke is leaving too?? I thought he was, but then I heard that it was a rumor. My husband loves this show as well, and he already thinks he knows what's going to happen! lol Here are his thoughts: Chief didn't choose Bailey for chief resident b/c he's going to make her chief of surgery in the future...but keep his job until then. (remember when he said that he wished he could choose her earlier in the season??) McDreamy, Meredith, and Lexi are going to be the show's love triangle for a while. They're either going to write George's absence as he confused his love for Izzy and left Callie -or- have Callie get pregnant (just mention George every now and then...maybe say that he moved to Mercy West to start over again) and try to be chief resident, maybe have to give the position to Bailey b/c she can't handle it. Just some ideas! :)
I can't wait for the next season already!!!

I think Bailey will end up Chief of Surgery. I think Meredith, McDreamy and Lexi will be a triangle that is going to DRIVE ME CRAZY! I cannot stand this constant problems with them!!! I want them TOGETHER! It will be horrible to have him hooked up with somebody new the same way him and Meredith got together. I think that is too much irony in my opinion. Is Lexi that same actor that played a "slut" on Melrose Place? She looks just like one of the - I cannt remember her name though. She was one of the blonde's sister I think.

I personally could not stand Private Practice when it was mixed in that week. But I will give it a try when it actually comes on, I will just have to wait and see.

I wanted Kerev to go after Avah too but that was him being the good guy that he really is deep down. For a while I wanted him and Addison together but now with her leaving I know that will not happen.

I use to want Izzy and George to end up together but now that he is married I think he needs to stay that way. Callie is growing on me and I think she really loves him and it is not fair to her. As far as him leaving the show, he is one that I can either take or leave. Izzy and Alex should end up together since Avah left.

I like Burke and Christina together and I figure if he stays they will end up back together and they wil have her grovelling after she realizes what she lost.

Meredith and her "woe as me and let me scew my life up on my own" attitude is getting old. I wanted to bad for her and McDreamy to be the wedding. I kept telling my husband "she's going to ask him to marry her!" he just looked at me like I was crazy!

My TV show world has turned up side down this week with Greys, and Nick Newman dying on Young and the Restless(although I know he is realy not dead b/c he just reneewd his conctract) and CSI Miami did not go how I wanted either.

jrstephens said:
I wanted to bad for her and McDreamy to be the wedding. I kept telling my husband "she's going to ask him to marry her!"

That's exactly what I wanted to happen!! I thought for sure she'd get up there and say "Their wedding's off, but you can stay for ours" :)
Everyone knows they belong together, so it better happen soon! lol

Related to Meredith and McDreamy: Will They Stay Together? Don't Miss Out!

1. Will Meredith and McDreamy stay together in the end?

As much as we would love to give you a definite answer, we can't predict the future of their relationship. However, we can assure you that their love for each other is strong and they will do whatever it takes to make it work.

2. Do you think they will break up?

We understand your concern, but we can't say for sure if they will break up or not. Every relationship goes through ups and downs, and Meredith and McDreamy are no exception. But we have faith in their love and commitment to each other.

3. I have worked hard getting them back together, will they really break up?

We appreciate your dedication to their relationship, but unfortunately, we can't guarantee that they won't break up. It's important to remember that their relationship is ultimately up to the writers and creators of the show.

4. I don't want them breaking up, what can I do?

While we understand your desire to see them together, there is not much we can do to control the storyline. However, we suggest tuning in and supporting the show to see how their relationship unfolds.

5. Do you have any insider information on their relationship status?

As much as we would love to have insider information, we are just as curious as you are about the fate of Meredith and McDreamy. We suggest staying tuned to the show and finding out together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • JennyJennJen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies