• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meeting Don Faunt: An Exciting Opportunity on September 8th!

In summary, my director has invited me to a meeting with Don Funt on September 8th. I am excited because I have heard a lot about him and was not expecting it. I am also kind of giddy that she picked me because I am not as experienced as some of the other people she invited. I attended his "How to be a Master Seller" workshop at conference and was in awe of him. He is a wise-cracking smart aleck-y kind of guy who is a real hoot to listen to. If I were at a show he was conducting, I'd probably be convinced to buy everything in the book! I will learn a lot from him and I am excited to see what he has to say
buckeyefan08
I'm so excited! My director just called and invited me to a meeting with Don Funt on September 8th! She was allowed to invite two people and she picked me and my recruiter! I am also kind of giddy that she picked me, I guess it's because I wasn't expecting it!
For those of you who know more about him, what amazing things have you learned from him? I've heard so much about Don since conference. I was unable to so this was a nice surprise!

Last edited:
I attended his "How to be a Master Seller" workshop at conference and was in total awe of him! He's a wise-cracking smart aleck-y kind of guy who is a real hoot to listen to. If I were at a show he was conducting, I'd probably be convinced to buy everything in the book! You'll probably be rolling on the floor laughing. Lucky you!

Never met him, heard he is funny...just spell his name right. ;) Funt

janetupnorth said:
Never met him, heard he is funny...just spell his name right. ;) Funt

I was just going to point that out.;) He came to our regional & all we did was LAUGH!!

I have never met or heard him speak...would be an honor to get to go! Congrats!

Lisa,
I will be seeing you there, too! :)
There are a few of us going as well! I am excited, especially after hearing Don Funt at conference! :)

PS, whose cluster are you in??

That is so exciting!! Congrats!!

Don is a kick in the pants!
You will learn lots and have a good bit of reality check, inspiration and motivation!
Take notes :)

Don is my Executive Director...I am in his first line. You will absolutely love him...he has a world of knowledge.

Curious, in what city is the meeting?

Akron...
He is training a recruit here, and invited a bunch of us to join him in his training!:D

Anyone know what city he lives in?

Hey Lisa - you are starting to sound like a stalker!

pamperedlinda said:
Hey Lisa - you are starting to sound like a stalker!

Actually I am trying to find out if I can surprise my Director with an invitation to the training. She just moved to the Canton, Ohio area (closes on home tomorrow). Moving a business can be tricky and I would love for her to have a nice PC surprise.

ChefLisa said:
Actually I am trying to find out if I can surprise my Director with an invitation to the training. She just moved to the Canton, Ohio area (closes on home tomorrow). Moving a business can be tricky and I would love for her to have a nice PC surprise.

Lisa~

Make sure she emails me! I haven't "spoken" with her since I first got her email. Although, I am sure she is super busy with packing and whatnot. Did her house in GA sell?

BTW, Akron is only about 30 minutes away from Canton, so that should work for her if you can get her an invite!

KellyTheChef said:
Lisa~

Make sure she emails me! I haven't "spoken" with her since I first got her email. Although, I am sure she is super busy with packing and whatnot. Did her house in GA sell?

BTW, Akron is only about 30 minutes away from Canton, so that should work for her if you can get her an invite!

Thanks Kelly! I will remind her about contacting you again. You are right, life has been crazy for them. The house here sold and was closed by the time they left in early August. They are homeless (living in a hotel) until they close on their new home tomorrow.

I went to Don's website and got his email. I emailed him and hope to hear back soon!

That is so sweet Lisa (still a little stalker-ish!) I hope you can pull it off, she will love it!

pamperedlinda said:
That is so sweet Lisa (still a little stalker-ish!) I hope you can pull it off, she will love it!

I just love her so much! She became such a close friend and I periodically cry because I can't believe she had to move. I really want the best for her. Of course we still talk every day, but I hate that I will not see her very much. How many days until Leadership?:)

ChefLisa said:
Anyone know what city he lives in?

Don lives in Harrisburg PA, just to let you know.

jenniferm said:
Don lives in Harrisburg PA, just to let you know.

Thank you!

coriatc said:
PS, whose cluster are you in??

I'm in Pat Poldrui's cluster. It will be me, Pat, and my recruiter Jay. The meeting is actually in Copley. If you live in Ohio you know that is a little outside of Akron. I don't know if thats closer to Canton or not. I'm pretty excited. I'm also honored because Pat chose Jay and I out of everyone on our team. It's just a nice way to be recognized.

Sorry I haven't been on this thread much we all came down with the stomach flu!:yuck:

That's great! I met Pat at conference. I'm in Marla Holmes cluster ... and my director, recruiter and another girl and I will be going! :)
I look forward to meeting you on the 8th! :)

and, Copley is on the West side of Akron...

If I can get my Director invited, Copley is only about 30 minutes from where she is moving. Fingers crossed!

Good luck Lisa!
See you there Coriatc!

What is the purpose of meeting with Don Faunt?

The purpose of meeting with Don Faunt is to discuss business strategies, address any concerns or questions, and receive guidance and feedback from the company's CEO.

How long is the meeting with Don Faunt?

The length of the meeting with Don Faunt can vary depending on the agenda and topics discussed, but it typically ranges from 30 minutes to an hour.

Do I need to prepare anything for the meeting with Don Faunt?

It is always helpful to come prepared with any questions, concerns, or updates you may have. It is also recommended to review any relevant materials beforehand, such as sales reports or marketing plans.

Is the meeting with Don Faunt mandatory?

While it is highly encouraged to attend the meeting with Don Faunt, it is not mandatory. However, it is a valuable opportunity to connect with the company's leadership and receive valuable insights and advice.

How often does the meeting with Don Faunt take place?

The meeting with Don Faunt typically takes place on a monthly or quarterly basis, depending on the company's schedule and needs. However, additional meetings may be scheduled as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • sarahlegare
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service