• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Go to the Don Funt Meeting in Oh?

In summary, Don told the group that you can't have a forty hour a week pay check if you only work your business 2 or 3 hrs. a week. And not that he actuall said this but this was my train of tought... Don't make things harder than they need to be. Be practical and real, thats what hosts and guests want to see. He also told the group that you can't have a forty hour a week pay check if you only work your business 2 or 3 hrs. a week. And not that he actuall said this but this was my train of tought... Don't make things harder than they need to be. Be practical and real, thats what hosts and guests want to see. He
buckeyefan08
I know this is kind of late, the meeting was Monday. I also didn't know where to post it but oh well!:) I was the cheap date when we were talking about the bowl of soup demo!:D
For those of you who were there I just wondered what you thought. I've never been to conference so this was my first time meeting Don and I was blown away. He is so funny and so real. He says he's blunt but I just think he is obvious!
What did you take away from the meeting? He told us to take one thing and really focus on that aspect of our business. What did you do this week and what were your results?

I took away two things. You can't have a forty hour a week pay check if you only work your business 2 or 3 hrs. a week. And not that he actuall said this but this was my train of tought... Don't make things harder than they need to be. Be practical and real, thats what hosts and guests want to see.
I really worked my business so far this week. I got on the phone (which weighs a ton to me!;)) and I booked four shows and have one that may be interested in the biz.
How did you do?

I didn't see him at your meeting, but did see him at NY Regional & thought he was awesome!! Its really hard to think of 1 thing because he gives soooooooo much info!! :D

I agree Ginger those were just two things that really stuck with me!

bumping...

What I thought was kewl was when he was talking about the Executive Cookware & he says that the found kind of Hydroplanes in the pan, thats why nothing sticks....;)

That is a cool way to explain it!

And the pamplets we use...your life, your way. He calls them the 5 Green Ladies....:D

Why because they make good money?

I was WONDERING!! :)
I was sitting on the floor in front of the coffee table...

I still need to implement things from that meeting. I had already started doing a no-demo/walk through the catalog show... but really want to put more effort into making those phone calls. I also like his humor... I wish I could have that same effect!

And I'm still wondering about those products that he gave away because he doesn't like them... we SO want to know what they are! :)

buckeyefan08 said:
Why because they make good money?

No..its because if you look at the picture almost everything & everyone look the color green....:D

coriatc said:
And I'm still wondering about those products that he gave away because he doesn't like them... we SO want to know what they are! :)

I know exactally who you are now! LOL!
Me too! That is so funny! Got you wondering didn't it?!?
Are you part of Courtney's team?

No, I was sitting next to my recruiter and my director... I'm under Jen Greathouse who is under Marla Holmes who is under Terry Frick! :)

I'm under Pat Poldruhi and she is also under Terry. Pat was the one he was calling cute, she wasn't wearing a name tag.

I didn't know the training was happening, but I have heard him before on a booking CD. Let me know if you want me to toss you a copy the next time I drive through Garrettsville ....

I did like what he said about deciding one day to take his business to a new level, filling his calendar and not making a call to book a show since .... he has had a full show schedule and books all his parties at shows. Something this "catalog queen" needs to model ...

This was a directors monthly meeting. She is under him. (that doesn't sound good!:blushing:) She opened her house up to some other directors and we were invited from there. It wasn't a training per say.

I like that part too. I don't really know of a part I didn't like actually!:D

buckeyefan08 said:
This was a directors monthly meeting. She is under him.

LOL that made me laugh. OT- The other day I was listening to the radio and the DJ said when he was growing up his Mom always worked the polls! (They were talking about the upcoming election) So after everyone got done laughing he said I meant P-O-L-L-S NOT P-O-L-E-S!
Funny how some words have new meaning nowadays!
Made me laugh too but I am easily amused!

1. What is the Don Funt Meeting in Oh?

The Don Funt Meeting in Oh is an annual conference for Pampered Chef consultants in Ohio. It is a chance for consultants to network, learn about new products and promotions, and attend workshops and trainings.

2. When and where is the Don Funt Meeting in Oh?

The Don Funt Meeting in Oh typically takes place in the fall in various locations throughout Ohio. The exact date and location can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your team leader.

3. Who can attend the Don Funt Meeting in Oh?

The Don Funt Meeting in Oh is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their level or tenure. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to learn from experienced ones and for everyone to connect and grow their business.

4. How much does it cost to attend the Don Funt Meeting in Oh?

The cost to attend the Don Funt Meeting in Oh varies, as it includes the registration fee, travel expenses, and accommodations. However, Pampered Chef often offers early bird discounts and incentives for attendees, so be sure to check the website for the latest pricing information.

5. What can I expect from the Don Funt Meeting in Oh?

At the Don Funt Meeting in Oh, you can expect to be inspired, motivated, and equipped with valuable knowledge and skills to help you grow your Pampered Chef business. You will also have the opportunity to connect with other consultants and learn from their experiences and successes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• buckeyefan08
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
  • Deb Hagen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies