• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet the San Antonio Cheffers: Discover Your Team Members with Kimberly!

:Hi everyone!I'm with Shan on Kathy D'Artagnan's team. We meet at Shavano Park. It's great seeing so many SA Cheffers on this site. Kimberly:Hi there!I'm with Kimberly on Kathy D'Artagnan's team. We meet at Shavano Park. It's great seeing so many SA Cheffers on this site.
littlebeans
Hi there! I was just wondering if you all wouldn't mind sharing whose "team" or cluster you are on! Curious if any of us are on the same one I guess!
~Kimberly
:D

Well, I am directly under Shan Eisler, but attend meetings with Debbie Berger, Delaine White and Sherry Cruz. Who's meetings do you go to? Who is your director?

Sorry! LOL. I should have added that already!! Geesh!
My actual "director" I have never met, but I'm in Duska's cluster!
Hey, and I live in Cibolo too!!! Hehehehe!

My director is in Florida so I'm tagging along w/Kimberly Monday night. Am soooooo excited to actually get to go to a meeting. woot!

Are you guys meeting on our side of town? My meetings are way over off 1604 at Shavano Park.

Ours are closer to Rolling Oaks (I just realized I said Northstar to you psalmstress! LOL. Sorry!). We have one coming up on Monday. You are welcome to PM me if you want more info! We'd be happy to bring you with us if you want! It's going to be a great and informational meeting!

pamperedpsalmstress said:
My director is in Florida so I'm tagging along w/Kimberly Monday night. Am soooooo excited to actually get to go to a meeting. woot!

Where in Florida is your director?

My upline is Kathy D'Artagnan.

dannyzmom said:
Where in Florida is your director?

Ummmm, Melanie, where abouts in Florida is Linda, our director? (lol)

I would love to attend one of your meetings and in the future I just might, but this Monday I will be in Chicago for CONFERENCE!! Got to shower now and head off to the airport!

Spy ya later!

Yay!! Have fun!!!

San AntonioI have my meetings with Juliette Tribo over off of 1604 and Bandera, she is my director. She tag teams with another director named Kristie Weems off of 1604 and Bab****.

They are great and Juliette actually recruited Kristie but both are directors and they just do a double meeting with both clusters. Our meetings are usually small but these ladies are GREAT!! They are really far from my home but they keep me informed, encouraged and inspired. I always enjoy our meetings.

Debbie :D

Hi all,
I'm with SummerG on Kathy D'Artagnan's team. Our meetings are in the Stone Oak area. It's great seeing so many SA Cheffers on this site.

Christine

Related to Meet the San Antonio Cheffers: Discover Your Team Members with Kimberly!

1. Who is Kimberly?

Kimberly is a Pampered Chef consultant and a member of the San Antonio Cheffers team. She is passionate about cooking and sharing her love for delicious and easy recipes with others.

2. What is "Meet the San Antonio Cheffers"?

"Meet the San Antonio Cheffers" is an event organized by the San Antonio Cheffers team, where members introduce themselves and share their favorite recipes and cooking tips. It's a great opportunity to get to know your local Pampered Chef consultants and learn new cooking techniques.

3. When and where is the event taking place?

The event is taking place on [date] at [location]. Please contact Kimberly or another member of the San Antonio Cheffers team for more details and to RSVP.

4. Is there a fee to attend the event?

No, there is no fee to attend the "Meet the San Antonio Cheffers" event. It is completely free for anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and our team.

5. Can I bring a friend to the event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to the event. Just make sure to RSVP for both of you so we can plan accordingly for the number of attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tash
  • Shari in TX