• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet Addie: The Smiling Face Behind Our Recruiting Brochures!

In summary, HO changed the pic to the one that is (as Beth pointed out) on the PC main page. It's a good pic- includes multiple ethnicities, and a man!So which one is Addie?
chefann
Gold Member
I just opened the supply order I placed on Wednesday, and there was a familiar face smiling up at me from the recruiting brochures.

Way to go! It must be so exciting to be one of the awesome recruiters included on the brochure.

Do tell Ann!

Do you mean they took our Jillian off?

Last edited:
And we get to see her smiling face every time we go to the PC main web page as that same picture is there!

Congrats Addie!:sing:

PamperedDor said:
Do tell Ann!

Do you mean they took our Jillian off?

Yes. HO changed the pic to the one that is (as Beth pointed out) on the PC main page. It's a good pic- includes multiple ethnicities, and a man!

So which one is Addie?

I'm so familiar with Jillian that I didn't really notice anyone else - my bad.

Did notice the man thing though - that is great marketing!

Addie is the gorgeous Latina, next to the fella.

Oh ok - ya lucky her!!! LOL!

Congratulations Addie! It was such a pleasure to meet you at the Wave 2 Meet n Greet!

Yes, I noticed that too; first on CC!

Awww you guys!!! I'm blushing... I'm worried I will not be able to fit my head in the elevator to leave for lunch!!! LOL I got the message from Lacy and then found this thread. The pix was taken back in Jan. I was asked because of my recruiting in Aug that won me the the Dream Patrol visit from Jean Jonas and the Hispanic Market group. It was very exciting! I recruited and qualified 19 last year (a lot I guess in the Hispanic Market) so I was asked because of that. Right now I don't feel deserving but I'm working on getting my numbers up again.

Thank you all for your support and kind words. Luv YA!!!

Bren706 said:
Congratulations Addie! It was such a pleasure to meet you at the Wave 2 Meet n Greet!

Ditto! It was GREAT!!! Can't wait for the Leadership one where we will all be together! Whoohooo!

Congrats, Addie! It IS a great picture!:)

pamperedbecky said:
Congrats, Addie! It IS a great picture!:)

Thank you. You know one is never happy with their own picture, but the hair and make-up people really make a difference. :)

Addie4TLC said:
Thank you. You know one is never happy with their own picture, but the hair and make-up people really make a difference. :)

Too bad we all can't have those people everyday, right?!:)

lacychef said:
Too bad we all can't have those people everyday, right?!:)

Yes. Those were the comments from everyone in the photo shoot. They do things with your hair that you wish you could duplicate later and the make-up!! I am make-up impaired...

Very nice!!
Congrats Addie!

Related to Meet Addie: The Smiling Face Behind Our Recruiting Brochures!

What is the story behind Addie's smile in your recruiting brochures?

Addie is a real employee at Pampered Chef who embodies our company's values and culture. She has been with us for 5 years and her genuine smile reflects her passion for our products and her love for her job.

How did you choose Addie to represent your company in the brochures?

Addie was selected through an internal nomination process. She stood out for her positive attitude, hard work, and dedication to our customers. We believe she is the perfect ambassador for our brand.

Can I meet Addie in person?

Addie primarily focuses on her role at Pampered Chef, but she occasionally participates in company events and conferences. You can also connect with her through our social media channels.

What does Addie do at Pampered Chef?

Addie works in our customer service department, where she helps our customers with their orders and inquiries. She also assists in training new recruits and is always willing to lend a helping hand to her colleagues.

How can I join the Pampered Chef team like Addie?

If you share our values and have a passion for our products, we would love for you to join our team! You can check our career page for current job openings or attend one of our recruiting events to learn more about our company and culture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Nep2nfly
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat