• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Score: New Item Unboxed!

In summary, the Medium woven square was only available to those who attended a Conference 5 years ago. It is a limited supply and may be gone soon. The Large woven square is available to everyone, but is a bit bigger. The Medium Square Bowl is the perfect size for standard paper napkins and fits in the stand. It is also available through CC, but with a special price in lieu of commission.
What was the price?

beepampered said:
So why can't we order from our PWS? What happens if we do (I'm pretty sure I have at some point but maybe not). I have a customer who wants to order some outlet items and for some reason sent me an email. I want to be service oriented and just order it for her but I'd have to create an account for her in order to get her PHD. Right? Is clearing your cookies the only way to sign me out and allow me to sign her in?

She wanted a baking sheet also. Could she get 20% off if she ordered it in an individual order? Thanks!

Not until September would she get the special sale price on baking sheets, but yes, if she orders it in September on your PWS, she'd get that, PLUS her Past Host Discount .but she'd have to know her Number. (You can always tell her what it is)...and she could get her Outlet items too as an individual order.

Can't help you with the cookies, etc. though. I use a separate web browser when I order from the outlet (under my DH's name), so I can get sales credits. I bought stuff for my mom and me this week that way.

beepampered said:
So why can't we order from our PWS? What happens if we do (I'm pretty sure I have at some point but maybe not). I have a customer who wants to order some outlet items and for some reason sent me an email. I want to be service oriented and just order it for her but I'd have to create an account for her in order to get her PHD. Right? Is clearing your cookies the only way to sign me out and allow me to sign her in? She wanted a baking sheet also. Could she get 20% off if she ordered it in an individual order? Thanks!
I place orders through my PWS for customers who have requested outlet items. Especially when there are several people - then I put it in as one large order and deliver the items. You can log in as a customer so that you can use the applicable PHD.The guest specials are sometimes for show orders only. Check the fine print on the September guest special flyer for specifics of that specials.

Last edited:
I had my best customer call last night. She wanted to order 3 of them, and she was very unhappy that they were gone, very unhappy. Nothing we can do but keep checking back. If there were so few, it would have been nice to know. I suppose a lot of consultants were ordering and those who check the outlet often. They had better not show up on Ebay.
Deb

zmom58 said:
I had my best customer call last night. She wanted to order 3 of them, and she was very unhappy that they were gone, very unhappy.

This reminds me of the customers my mom used to encounter when she managed a Hallmark store. They'd come in the day after Christmas, looking for discounted Christmas cards. One, when told that they were all out on the shelves, actually commented. "Then you should order more before Christmas so there's a better selection at half price."

Outlet items are overstock. It's clearly stated that quantities are limited.

chefann said:
This reminds me of the customers my mom used to encounter when she managed a Hallmark store. They'd come in the day after Christmas, looking for discounted Christmas cards. One, when told that they were all out on the shelves, actually commented. "Then you should order more before Christmas so there's a better selection at half price."

True - very True. I always let my customers know when I send out an Outlet Update that it's first come, first served, and that they need to act quickly for the best selection.

I'm not sure why someone would be upset about not getting something that's discontinued and in short supply to begin with. This was an item that was originally for consultants only, so you have to know that there weren't that many of them left.

Oh - and I'm sure it will be in Ebay - everything ends up on Ebay eventually.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

ChefBeckyD said:
.....This was an item that was originally for consultants only, so you have to know that there weren't that many of them left.

that's why I hurried! I knew this one would not last long. I've seen them on ebay and refused to pay the $$ for them there.

chefann said:

That is SO funny!! BUT true...reminds me about 2 older women at a resort & 1 says, the food here is horrible & the other says, Yeah & they give such small portions!! :eek: ;)

So you don't get commission on sales items placed under your own name? Where on the check would it show up to verify?

Auggghhhh!!!

I got a notification from PC that I had a outlet purchase. I looked at what she got... 2 Woven Medium Square Server's; so I go to get this and boy were they gone quick!! I am so bummed! Why are they getting rid of this item. I have all of them except the Woven Medium Square Server and I love them all.

If anyone went hog wild and bought a bunch and now you have to many please pm me as I would love to have one or two in my closet for my bowls as well.

Thanks!
Schel

chefann said:
I place orders through my PWS for customers who have requested outlet items. Especially when there are several people - then I put it in as one large order and deliver the items. You can log in as a customer so that you can use the applicable PHD.

The guest specials are sometimes for show orders only. Check the fine print on the September guest special flyer for specifics of that specials.

In September's case, it applies to individual orders too, not just show orders or fundraisers...I've checked and rechecked. :D

Whooo Hoooo! My medium woven baskets are being delivered today!

I was all registered and paid for the conference where these were given as a gift. But, having a premature baby (and really, I ended up on bedrest anyway, so wouldn't have been able to go) kept me from attending conference. :( I have lusted over my director's basket since then, and have tried to get one, but couldn't/wouldn't pay the prices asked on Ebay.

Now - I have 2 coming today! So Excited!:love::love::love:

ChefBeckyD said:
Whooo Hoooo! My medium woven baskets are being delivered today!

I was all registered and paid for the conference where these were given as a gift. But, having a premature baby (and really, I ended up on bedrest anyway, so wouldn't have been able to go) kept me from attending conference. :( I have lusted over my director's basket since then, and have tried to get one, but couldn't/wouldn't pay the prices asked on Ebay.

Now - I have 2 coming today! So Excited!:love::love::love:

I have one coming... I have never seen or heard of these but after I heard everyone so excited I went right on and ordered one... Now I'm wishing that I'd ordered 2, isn't that crazy! I'm such a follower! I do love my other woven stuff so I'm sure that I will love this one too...

ChefPaulaB said:
I have one coming... I have never seen or heard of these but after I heard everyone so excited I went right on and ordered one... Now I'm wishing that I'd ordered 2, isn't that crazy! I'm such a follower! I do love my other woven stuff so I'm sure that I will love this one too...

You will love it Paula! It's just the perfect size. My director always has hers filled with fruit, etc...in the middle of her table. I can already think of several uses for mine.

I bought 2...and am sorta wishing I'd bought 4! :D

ChefBeckyD said:
You will love it Paula! It's just the perfect size. My director always has hers filled with fruit, etc...in the middle of her table. I can already think of several uses for mine.

I bought 2...and am sorta wishing I'd bought 4! :D

Just checked and it's on the Fed Ex Vehicle for Delivery!!! Should be here by lunch time! Yay! Of course, I had to order some other things too! Doing a little Christmas shopping for my son and soon to be daughter in law!

Ooh, ooh! Mine are on the truck, too!

Mine are on the truck and will be here tomorrow :) woot woot!

I ordered some based on who I thought will want them. Customers definitely have asked for mine more than once. I knew they would go too quickly to wait for their response, which came AFTER they were gone.

As for logging in under a customer name, you can do that. I log in under my consultant #. I create a new shipping name/address if I'm using their credit card and sending it directly to them. Otherwise, I combine orders for my customers. They appreciate it since not everyone will use a credit card online and they save some shipping too. I also am able to use their past host discount even if I didn't create a new name for them. I appreciate this since I just want it shipped to me and don't want to have to recreate the wheel. I get full credit, which I should be I'm not getting a discount on their orders. You don't get credit when you order as a consultant and get the 20% off or whatever it is.

boo-hoo...i waited too long and they are no longer available! I knew i should've ordered 2 when i first saw them...sigh

wish i would have found out sooner they were on the outlet, let me know if anyone wants to sell one!

Yeah, one of my best customers that has drooled over this, was watching ebay for quite awhile. They were going upwards of $40-75! Crazy.

Send HO your requests for wanting to know when it's updated...if enough of us request it...it'll happen:)

I would love a couple if anyone by chance bought more than they thought....LOL :)

I would love ONE if anyone finds they have an extra. It is the only woven piece I have really liked.

Jules: How do you create another person even though you are signed in as you? I finally made my order on another computer cause it would only recognize me and I wanted the PHD and commission. How can you verify that you got commission? Thanks.

Hi, how much did these sell for when they were on the outlet?
Does anyone have an extra one?

<h2>1. What does it mean when an item is on the Outlet section?</h2><p>When an item is on the Outlet section, it means that it is a new item that has been unboxed and is now available at a discounted price. These items may have been discontinued or overstocked, but they are still in brand new condition and are a great deal for our customers.</p><h2>2. Can I still return an item from the Outlet section?</h2><p>Yes, all items from the Outlet section are still eligible for our regular return policy. However, please note that items from the Outlet section may have limited stock and availability, so we cannot guarantee that we will have a replacement for an item that is returned.</p><h2>3. How often are new items added to the Outlet section?</h2><p>New items are added to the Outlet section regularly, but the frequency may vary. We recommend checking the Outlet section frequently to see if any new items have been added.</p><h2>4. Are the items on the Outlet section still covered under warranty?</h2><p>Yes, all items on the Outlet section are still covered under our warranty policy. We stand by the quality of our products and will replace or refund any defective items.</p><h2>5. Can I use a discount code on items from the Outlet section?</h2><p>No, discount codes cannot be applied to items from the Outlet section as they are already at a discounted price. However, you can still earn and use Host Rewards or Consultant Commissions on these items.</p>

1. What does it mean when an item is on the Outlet section?

When an item is on the Outlet section, it means that it is a new item that has been unboxed and is now available at a discounted price. These items may have been discontinued or overstocked, but they are still in brand new condition and are a great deal for our customers.

2. Can I still return an item from the Outlet section?

Yes, all items from the Outlet section are still eligible for our regular return policy. However, please note that items from the Outlet section may have limited stock and availability, so we cannot guarantee that we will have a replacement for an item that is returned.

3. How often are new items added to the Outlet section?

New items are added to the Outlet section regularly, but the frequency may vary. We recommend checking the Outlet section frequently to see if any new items have been added.

4. Are the items on the Outlet section still covered under warranty?

Yes, all items on the Outlet section are still covered under our warranty policy. We stand by the quality of our products and will replace or refund any defective items.

5. Can I use a discount code on items from the Outlet section?

No, discount codes cannot be applied to items from the Outlet section as they are already at a discounted price. However, you can still earn and use Host Rewards or Consultant Commissions on these items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gretchen Burnett
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • kaseydee
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
  • pkd09