• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Updated With Woven Items

In summary, the outlet has added woven selections and the Large Serving Tongs. Keith was going to order them but found out the shipping was $14.25. With the outlet's combo offer, they could order all three items for only $4.25 shipping.
jbondr
Gold Member
I just checked the outlet this am and noticed the woven selections are now available. :)

Cool! I'm hosting my own show today and was planning to use my Large Round for bread and the dipping oils in the bamboo bowls. What a perfect plug for the Outlet!

Thank you for posting this! I had been wanting the rectangle one for myself and the long one for my MIL.

The Large Serving Tongs are on there too. I remember someone asking about those recently.

I was all set to order them 'til I saw the shipping was $14.25. Yikes. No wonder people don't order from my outlet. I know, I know..we've had this debate before about shipping.

leftymac said:
I was all set to order them 'til I saw the shipping was $14.25. Yikes. No wonder people don't order from my outlet. I know, I know..we've had this debate before about shipping.

Keith, that's why I've started doing group outlet orders. I find a couple customers who want something and we all go in together and split the shipping.

leftymac said:

If you go into TPC...under "managing your business"...and then "order samples, supplies, outlet", you could order ALL THREE and it's only the $4.25 for our shipping!!!

After paying direct shipping rate while living in Okinawa, and now paying Hawaii ship rate, I'm happy to see anything below $20. :)When we move to the mainland, I think I'll freak seeing a $4.25 ship option!!

The easy adjustable measuring cup and spoon are on there too, as a combo.

cindylpal said:
If you go into TPC...under "managing your business"...and then "order samples, supplies, outlet", you could order ALL THREE and it's only the $4.25 for our shipping!!!

I know that. I wanted to order them from my website to add onto my commissionable sales for the month.

1. What does the "Outlet Updated With Woven Items" mean?

The "Outlet Updated With Woven Items" refers to a section on the Pampered Chef website where we have recently added new products made from woven materials.

2. Why are these products considered "outlet" items?

These products are considered "outlet" items because they are offered at a discounted price. They may be discontinued or overstocked items, but are still of high quality and available for purchase.

3. What types of woven items can be found in the outlet section?

In the outlet section, you can find a variety of woven items such as kitchen towels, oven mitts, aprons, and more. These items are perfect for adding a touch of style to your kitchen while also being functional.

4. Are the woven items in the outlet section still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all products sold on the Pampered Chef website, including the woven items in the outlet section, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund or exchange.

5. Are there limited quantities of the woven items in the outlet section?

Yes, the items in the outlet section are only available while supplies last. We recommend purchasing your desired items as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies