• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meal Coverage for Your Budget: Finding Answers Before Your Trip

In summary, the agenda for the conference includes registration, booths and tech talk, a general session, and a product showcase on Thursday. Friday has a general breakfast, registration, booths and tech talk, three workshops, and dinner. Saturday also has a general breakfast, a new director breakfast, registration, booths and tech talk, and a workshop. Meals are provided on Friday and Saturday, but not on Thursday.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I know I am a dork but I am doing my budget and I can't seem to find what meals are covered? I know it's somewhere but I am blind, blind.... TIA I am leaving in less than a week! Yah!:D

If you look at the agenda online it shows this:Thursday, January 10
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Registration, booths & Tech Talk
Dream Room
1:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Opening General Session
4:30 PM – 6:00 PM
6:00 PM
Product Showcase Room
Upper Level Dinner
Friday, January 11
7:00 AM – 8:30 AM
General Breakfast

7:00 AM – 6:00PM
Registration, booths & Tech Talk
Dream Room & Product Showcase
9:00 AM – 10:45 AM
General Session
11:15 AM – 12:45 PM
Workshop #1
12:45 PM – 2:00 PM
Lunch

2:15 PM – 3:45 PM
Workshop # 2
4:15 PM – 5:45 PM
Workshop # 3
6:30 PM
Dinner

Saturday, January 12
General Breakfast
New Director Breakfast

7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Booths & Tech Talk
Dream Room & Product Showcase
9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Workshop #4
11:00 AM –1:15 PM
*Please note Booths, Tech Talk, Dream
Room and Product Showcase will be closed during General Sessions and Workshops
General Session
It looks like Friday has all three meals and Saturday provides Breakfast.

Glad you posted this. I thought Thursday dinner was covered too, guess I better make plans!

I believe at NC Day 1's dinner is covered. But, we also have the Executive Dinner then.

Nope- day 1 at NC is always on our own, too. Day 2 is the Exec dinner.

The no dinner thing is actually part of the reason I planned the meet n greets at 7:00. If people just want to grab something at the restaurant where we're meeting before (or even at) our gathering, they have things available. It may not be super fancy, but who cares?

Ann, you are so on top of everything!

Thanks Kate, I wasn't sure about Friday because it didn't say general for all 3 meals. Okay that helps a ton. You guys rock, see you in a week, whoo Hoo!!!!

Related to Meal Coverage for Your Budget: Finding Answers Before Your Trip

What Meals Are Covered?

The meals covered by Pampered Chef products vary depending on the specific product. However, our products are designed to assist with a wide range of meal preparation, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.

Are There Any Dietary Restrictions?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that cater to different dietary restrictions. We have products that are suitable for vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets. Please refer to the product descriptions or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Do You Have Recipes Available?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of recipes for various meals and occasions. You can find these recipes on our website or in our cookbooks. Additionally, our consultants are trained to provide recipe recommendations and cooking tips.

Can I Use Pampered Chef Products for Meal Prep?

Absolutely! Many of our products are specifically designed for meal preparation and make the process faster and easier. From chopping vegetables to marinating meats, our products can assist with every step of meal prep.

Can I Use Pampered Chef Products for Special Occasions?

Yes, our products are versatile and can be used for special occasions such as holidays, parties, and gatherings. Our consultants can also provide recommendations for specific products that would be perfect for your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pampchef.angel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nancycookspc