• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Meal Prep with Roasting Pan Recipes | Save Time & Money

In summary, using a roasting pan for meal prep has many benefits such as saving time and effort by cooking large quantities of food at once and keeping your oven clean with its deep sides. It is also versatile and can be used to make a variety of recipes, from roasted vegetables to desserts. Additionally, using a roasting pan can help you save money by preventing food waste, making cheaper cuts of meat taste delicious, and providing leftovers for multiple meals. To make clean-up easier, you can line the pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper and let it soak in warm soapy water after use. Some roasting pans can also be used in slow cookers or instant pots, making meal prep even more convenient.
urbnk8
I have searched this site but can't seem to find the document that told how you do the meals for a week in the roasting pan. Where you do the 3 roasts (can't remember exactly what it was) and then meals to make out of them. I know I saw something like that somewhere and thought I had it saved on my computer...but can't find it anywhere. Anybody know what I'm talking about or have it they can post?

Thanks!

Did you look in the Newsletter archives on our website?? It was in there that I remember seeing that article. I'd check for the last 2 years if you can. I hope this helps!:angel:

urbnk8 said:
I have searched this site but can't seem to find the document that told how you do the meals for a week in the roasting pan. Where you do the 3 roasts (can't remember exactly what it was) and then meals to make out of them. I know I saw something like that somewhere and thought I had it saved on my computer...but can't find it anywhere. Anybody know what I'm talking about or have it they can post?

Thanks!
Here is what I have saved...hope it's what you are looking for!

Attachments

• Roast Pan with Rack tons of uses flyer.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 273
I found it...turns out it was for the Rectangular Baker! :blushing:

Thank you anyway!!

urbnk8 said:
I found it...turns out it was for the Rectangular Baker! :blushing:

Thank you anyway!!
I know I've seen it for the roasting pan! I know I did!!!

KellyTheChef said:
Here is what I have saved...hope it's what you are looking for!
this is great, Kelly thanks for sharing!! Also I love the new pic in the avatar! It's so funny how we can look way different from picture to picture!~ LOL!

What is the benefit of using a roasting pan for meal prep?

The main benefit of using a roasting pan for meal prep is that it allows you to cook large quantities of food at once, saving you time and effort. The pan's deep sides also prevent any juices or marinades from spilling out, keeping your oven clean.

What types of recipes can I make with a roasting pan?

A roasting pan is versatile and can be used to make a variety of meals such as roasted vegetables, chicken, pork, beef, and even desserts. You can also use it to make one-pan meals by combining different ingredients and cooking them together.

How can I save money by using a roasting pan for meal prep?

Using a roasting pan for meal prep can help you save money in several ways. Firstly, you can buy ingredients in bulk and cook them all at once, preventing food waste. Secondly, you can make cheaper cuts of meat taste delicious by slow roasting them. Lastly, by cooking large quantities of food, you can have leftovers for multiple meals, reducing your grocery bill.

Are there any tips for easy clean-up when using a roasting pan?

To make clean-up easier, line your roasting pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper before cooking. This will prevent any food from sticking to the pan and make it easier to remove any juices or marinades. You can also let the pan soak in warm soapy water after use to loosen any stuck-on bits.

Can I use a roasting pan for meal prep in a slow cooker or instant pot?

Yes, some roasting pans are designed to be used in slow cookers or instant pots. However, it's important to check the manufacturer's instructions and make sure the pan is safe to use in those appliances. You can also use a roasting pan to prep ingredients for slow cooker or instant pot meals, such as browning meat or roasting vegetables before adding them to the appliance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• daniela
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
daniela
  • PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jabis68