• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Recipes by Product - Can Anyone Help?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes for their kitchen tools and products, including stoneware, cookware, and gadgets. To search for recipes by product, users can click on the "Recipes" tab and select "Search Recipes" to find a list of recipes featuring that product. They can also filter their search by dietary restrictions and specific ingredients. All recipes on the website are tested and approved by Pampered Chef's recipe developers, but they may also feature user-submitted recipes. Users can save recipes they find to their account for future reference and create custom recipe collections.
sslangley
I saw a thread a few days ago that listed recipes by product, rectangle stone, mini baker, bar pan, etc. I can't seem to find that thread anywhere. Does anyone have these recipes, or can you point me in the direction of the thread????

Thanks,

Stephanie

Yes, thank you so much. I really appreciate that. I have searched for hours for that thread. Thanks again.

sslangley said:
Yes, thank you so much. I really appreciate that. I have searched for hours for that thread. Thanks again.

I email myself links to threads that I want to keep track of and put a good subject line on the email as I found it difficult to find a few of the threads I was looking for early on. :)

Great idea, thanks.

That thread is awesome!! Thank you so much.

Related to Looking for Recipes by Product - Can Anyone Help?

1. What products can I find recipes for on Pampered Chef's website?

At Pampered Chef, we offer recipes for a wide range of kitchen tools and products including our popular stoneware, cookware, and kitchen gadgets. You can easily search for recipes by product on our website.

2. How do I search for recipes by product on your website?

To find recipes for a specific product on our website, simply click on the "Recipes" tab and select "Search Recipes." From there, you can type in the name of the product you are looking for and click "Search." This will bring up a list of recipes that feature that product.

3. Can I filter my recipe search by dietary restrictions or ingredients?

Yes, you can! After selecting the product you want to find recipes for, you can further refine your search by selecting dietary restrictions and/or specific ingredients. This will help you find recipes that fit your specific needs and preferences.

4. Are the recipes on your website user-submitted or tested by Pampered Chef?

All of the recipes on our website are carefully tested and approved by our team of Pampered Chef recipe developers. We also have a community of passionate home cooks who share their favorite recipes with us, which we may feature on our website.

5. Can I save recipes I find by product to my account for future reference?

Absolutely! Once you have found a recipe you love, you can save it to your account by clicking the "Save to My Recipes" button on the recipe page. This will allow you to easily access the recipe in the future and even create custom recipe collections.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
VeronicaW
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI