• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May or May No Have a Show Today :Confused:

In summary, the woman contacted the expert summarizer because she was disorganized and did not have enough attendees for her baby shower. The expert summarizer told her that she could bring some catalogs to pass out if there were a few attendees, or she could do an express show if there were more. Unfortunately, only two people showed up.
Kathytnt
She is a nice lady but a little disorganized. Got contacted on Tuesday by a lady I have worked with on a wedding guide ad. She tells me they are doing a baby shower for her SIL at 2 PC party at 4 and Passion Party ? at 6. She initially sent out the invites for the wrong date and looks like minimal attendence. Doesn't even want me to do a cooking demo. Did I mention she called me on Tuesday? Seems she told everyone BUT the PC consultant about the show. Then were her friends start asking she thinks OOPS guess who I forgot to call.

Sounds like there is potential to get enough orders to be one of my 2 $150 shows for Dec but not sure what to do. I told her I would bring her a packet of catalogs (she just lives 3 miles from me) to pass out - If it looks like there are several people attending I will bring my crate and we will play with products - Demo the can opener, garlic press, cheese grater, etc.

She is already planning to do another show but I know there has been some craziness in her life lately

On another note - I did earn level one for November sell a thon

Great Job, Kathy!Congratulations on earning Level 1...that is awesome!

I would definitely do a "catalog walk through". There are several different threads about this, but here is one I posted to:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=13471

Also, have something made that they can sample, and then "walk through" the recipe...could tie that into the catalog walk through idea...the products you highlight are what you used in the recipe?

I have also heard of handing each guest an index card and telling them the recipe so that they can write it down and take it home with them.

Hope these ideas help!

I'd say if you have nothing else planned for the day to go and see what happens...

It sounds like they expect a PC "show" - you have 2 hours. I would make a finger food appetizer or sweet and pack up the most popular products. Do a display table like you would for a fair and then be prepared to do an express show. If there is even just a couple people there, they took time out of their life to see your products and deserve your time. Good Customer Service goes a long way.

The reason she doesn't want me to do a demo is because they will have a ton of food for the shower

Then just have a display and do the catalog walk through as Nicole suggested. Have fun!

I promised the host I would bring by a packet of catalogs - I told her not to worry if there wasn't a large attendence Shoot I have driven almost an hour and a half for a promised 10-12 guests and 2 showed. She is only 5 minutes away.

I have about 6 1/2 hours and there is a Walmart on the way

Wow - I like that idea of the catalog run through with the favorite 10 products

Well I talked to my host - Looks like we may have about 10 people. Host wasn't into the demo until she talked to her sister Pelase tell me this 2 hours before the show and expect me to be prepared.

I decided I am going to try to make the festive winter bark ahead of time and them do a product talk and the favorite products game

Thanks gang!

Host is already planning to do another show in March/April when her house is finished

What is festive winter bark? Could I have the recipe? Sounds yummy!

Michelle

So how did it go???

What does "May or May Not Have a Show Today" mean?

The phrase "May or May Not Have a Show Today" refers to the possibility of a Pampered Chef show taking place on a particular day. It means that there is a chance that a show may be scheduled, but it is not confirmed or certain.

How do I know if there will be a show today?

The best way to find out if there will be a show today is to check with your Pampered Chef consultant. They will have the most up-to-date information on the schedule for shows and can let you know if one is planned for today.

What should I do if I am unsure if there will be a show today?

If you are unsure about the status of a show today, it is best to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for clarification. They can provide you with any updates or changes to the schedule and help you plan accordingly.

Can I still place an order if there is no show today?

Yes, you can still place an order with your Pampered Chef consultant even if there is no show scheduled for today. They can assist you with placing an order and answer any questions you may have about products or promotions.

What if I can't attend a show today, but still want to make a purchase?

If you are unable to attend a show today but still want to make a purchase, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order. They can also provide you with information on other ways to shop, such as online or through a catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • prissylovescooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Careyann