• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May I Just Vent for a Moment. :(

Thanks ladies for your advice. If your 30 days is not up, submit a small individual order, not something added to a show.And just one other possible alternative...I noted that I joined on April 5 yet my letter from HO says my 30 days is up May 11, so double check your Welcome email....hmm. That's interesting.
Cooking_Mama
I am almost in tears. :( I am a new consultant and closed 2 parties last night. I added up all of my commission 2 or 3 times and got 1252. I just looked and am short 81 cents. :( :( I am so so sad. Actually more like sick to my stomach. I felt like I worked so hard and wanted to get my starter kit at 1/2 and my pc $$ and now nothing. :(

Oh honey!
I really do know how you feel...it's so hard!! I missed an incentive one time by literally 4 cents!!!!

Trust me...you'll know for the future. Not comforting, I know.

For the future...in P3, if you go under Reports, Show Sales, Monthly Sales and select the month and all shows (before you submit your last one) it will show you where you are at...including the unsubmitted show. That way you will know if you are off by a little bit. Good luck!!

Where did you get the 1252 figure? Did you put your shows on P3? Where did you"just look"? I know my sales are not updated yet on CC.

I looked under the cc under consultant incentives, and then track progress.

ChefKrisB said:
Oh honey!
I really do know how you feel...it's so hard!! I missed an incentive one time by literally 4 cents!!!!

Trust me...you'll know for the future. Not comforting, I know.

For the future...in P3, if you go under Reports, Show Sales, Monthly Sales and select the month and all shows (before you submit your last one) it will show you where you are at...including the unsubmitted show. That way you will know if you are off by a little bit. Good luck!!

Thanks Kris! I'm still trying to figure out the P3 and had no clue you could do that. I appreciate the info.

Is your deadline up? can you make a small individual order on P3 so you can hit it? It'd be worth paying direct shipping charges...if you did a show of your own you could use your host discount to save a bit....

I know it doesn't make you feel any better, but this has happened to me twice. Another thing to always remember is to make sure to look at "commissionable" sales for each show, not "actual" sales. We don't get paid on host specials, 1/2 priced items so sometimes it gets confusing. Good luck and great job with your sales:)

It sometimes takes up to a week for your "Track your Progress" to be updated. Did you look at Consultant Connection? That one tends to be more accurate. You can also call HO and say you forgot to add an order to one of the shows you just submitted. If it hasn't been shipped, they'll do it without a problem. Just add a season's best to one of the orders and the 81 cents will be covered.

Also, you only had to submit 1250.......so 1252 covers it. And it's by the end of YOUR 30 days, not April.

Hope you find out that you did earn the promotion! IF not, I am truly sorry. I can imagine how upsetting it is to see that less than a dollar kept you from your goal. Wishing you the best!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
It sometimes takes up to a week for your "Track your Progress" to be updated. Did you look at Consultant Connection? That one tends to be more accurate. You can also call HO and say you forgot to add an order to one of the shows you just submitted. If it hasn't been shipped, they'll do it without a problem. Just add a season's best to one of the orders and the 81 cents will be covered.

Also, you only had to submit 1250.......so 1252 covers it. And it's by the end of YOUR 30 days, not April.

Hope you find out that you did earn the promotion! IF not, I am truly sorry. I can imagine how upsetting it is to see that less than a dollar kept you from your goal. Wishing you the best!

Hi Laurie! I just tried to call and add a order but they told me nope can't do it even though it hasn't shipped. Oh well guess it just wasn't meant to be and a expensive lesson I learned.

Thanks ladies for your advice.

If your 30 days is not up, submit a small individual order, not something added to a show.

And just one other possible alternative...I noted that I joined on April 5 yet my letter from HO says my 30 days is up May 11, so double check your Welcome email....

hmm. That's interesting. My Individual Performance tracker hasn't updated since Consultant connection started. I don't have anything for April on there and I don't know if my last show for march even went on there.

I'm sooo sorry this is happening. I hate when I miss calculate or forget to add in a guest special. I hope your 30 days wasn't up yesterday. When they give you a first 30 days date, they figure it based on when they think you will get your kit.

amyscookinggear said:
hmm. That's interesting. My Individual Performance tracker hasn't updated since Consultant connection started. I don't have anything for April on there and I don't know if my last show for march even went on there.

IPT won't be updated after April 1st, it should all be in Consultant Connection

Sorry Cooking Mama.....they let me do it once, but it was a guest special I added, and that may have been why. All our tracking is now on consultant corner as stated above, and much quicker to update.

I'm so hoping that your 30 days was not yesterday....and yes, it is a hard way to learn.....:cry: Sending you good thoughts and for an awesome June! Maybe getting all the new products for free will help you feel better about this.

Wow, that really stinks!

Thanks all for your comments. I did try and call one more time and explained my situation and they wouldn't budge. Which I mean I can understand, if they do it for one they probably should do it for everyone.

It was a expensive lesson learned but I am much better a few hours later. In the end it was only $$ and yes about $175 worth which is alot but hey at least I didn't lose out on a cool trip or something! lol :eek:

great attitude, Cooking Mama. Also, nice work on what you did turn in! :)

Cooking_Mama said:
Thanks all for your comments. I did try and call one more time and explained my situation and they wouldn't budge. Which I mean I can understand, if they do it for one they probably should do it for everyone.

It was a expensive lesson learned but I am much better a few hours later. In the end it was only $$ and yes about $175 worth which is alot but hey at least I didn't lose out on a cool trip or something! lol :eek:

When was your 30 days up? Did you check out your welcome letter like a few suggested? The DCB was this month so if you signed April 1st, your 30 days is not up yet. Go back and look then put in an individual order quick!

Thanks Jane but unfortunately my 30 days was up April 30th. I signed on March 27th.

Thanks again everyone. :)

We all do something like that once.... And never let it happen again!

Great attitude no to keep on truckin and keep you biz running strong!

You have such a great attitude! If it's any consolation, something similar happens to most of us when we're still new (and even when we're not!). You're still within your 90-day period, so here's wishing you lots of sales and PC$. :)

yes a gal in my cluster missed the mediterranean cruise by .25 (I think this was before our computer tracking chart)

oh my...that must have been a huge sob-fest (at least it would have been if it was me.)

So sorry that happened, I find it wierd that I signed March 30 and my end date is may 11. When yours was March 27 and April 30. Why such a difference?

Maragib said:
So sorry that happened, I find it wierd that I signed March 30 and my end date is may 11. When yours was March 27 and April 30. Why such a difference?

They don't go by the day you sign, they go by the day they expect you to have received your kit. I signed on May 31st, but they put June 3rd as my start date, for example.

At least you will get back almost double what your kit cost in commision.

1. What is "May I Just Vent for a Moment"?

"May I Just Vent for a Moment" is a popular phrase used to ask for permission to express one's frustrations, annoyances, or grievances in a non-judgmental and safe space.

2. Is "May I Just Vent for a Moment" a common phrase used in Pampered Chef?

Yes, as a company that promotes a positive and supportive work environment, it is common for employees to use this phrase to express their feelings and receive support from their colleagues.

3. Can anyone use "May I Just Vent for a Moment" or is it only for employees?

While "May I Just Vent for a Moment" is commonly used among employees at Pampered Chef, anyone can use it as a way to seek understanding and support from others.

4. Is there a specific format or structure for "May I Just Vent for a Moment"?

No, there is no specific format or structure for using this phrase. It is simply a request for permission to express one's feelings in a respectful and non-confrontational manner.

5. How can "May I Just Vent for a Moment" benefit the work environment at Pampered Chef?

"May I Just Vent for a Moment" can help create a positive and supportive work environment by allowing employees to release their frustrations and feel heard and understood by their colleagues. It can also help to improve communication and problem-solving within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • melissalough