• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is it fair for my friend to use my host credit for her own benefit?

In summary, my friend that is suppose to be BEST sells party lite. In the last 6 months I have held 3 shows for her. Well the last one was a catalog show and I got like 200.00 in orders but needed 250.00 to be a show. She said I can add orders of ladies at my work to help you. I did and said I am gonna use that host credit to pay my babysitter with and is letting her sitter pick 85.00 in free stuff which should be mine! But she
gothim0802
So my friend that is suppose to be BEST sells party lite. In the last 6 months I have held 3 shows for her. Well the last one was a catalog show and I got like 200.00 in orders but needed 250.00 to be a show. She said I can add orders of ladies at my work to help you.

Well a few days goes by and I get more orders on my own to total 380.00. Which beign that I have held 3 shows already I would still think she'd add those other orders. Well.... LONG STORY SHORT! She did and said I am gonna use that host credit to pay my babysitter with and is letting her sitter pick 85.00 in free stuff which should be mine!

I love her to death but I feel like she HIT me with a mack truck! I mean I just had a gal hold a catty show for me and I added over 300.00 in orders to her show! But I didnt ASK for nothing bc we arent suppose to number 1 but 2 I want her to love me!

So how do I handle this!:cry:

Depends on how close of a friend she is? If she is close enough that you could talk to her about it I would. If not, do this show and then don't do anymore.

Did she tell u in the beginning she was going to let you have the extra host credits?

Yes then once my show hit high enough to be a show... she then said she was going to use it to pay her sitter. We are suppose to be BEST friends and talk! But MONEY is always of importance to her and I know she'll blow up if I say anything but I really feel used!

I mean heck I keep her kid twice last week for her to do two shows but where's my payment! Im her friend and dont expect it but dont take my host credit!

If she told u in the beginning she was letting you have the benefits, I would ask her why you cannot still have them like she told u in the beginning. You could always tell her you do not want the orders added to your show if you do not get the benefits and tell her she could keep the orders and use them later.

I can understand why your feelings are hurt when she is not keeping her word from what she told you earliers. But I guess she sees them as her sales ans not yours and thinks there is no problem when your show now qualifies.

If it were my best friend, I would ask her about it straight out. These things fester in your mind and can ruin your friendship and friendship are not worth that.

:D
gothim0802 said:
I mean heck I keep her kid twice last week for her to do two shows but where's my payment! Im her friend and dont expect it but dont take my host credit!

Next time she asks, tell her she can tip you in host benefits!:D

Thanks for your input! You are very true! I AM FROM ALABAMA too!

I'm trying to follow this whole story, but if YOU had a catalog show and YOU got enough orders to make it a show, she has no right to give your benefits away.I'd talk to her about it because YOU earned it, not her sitter. You should at least get what the level deserved. She needs to make it right. If not, her company needs to make it right.I know you don't want to get her in trouble and she is a "friend". But a true friend is honest. Approach her in love, explain that you made your show within a few days and you were the host and explain that after all the hard work, you can't believe she took your benefits you earned. Hopefully she'll make it right. If not, I'd limit my "business" dealings with her.

Perhaps, if you are uncomfortable with asking for all of it, ask to split it with her. It just doesn't seem right. Sounds like you already know that though. Best of luck dealing with this!

I'm confused - if you got all the orders, why didn't you get all the benefits?

I also think I'd become unavailable when she needs a babysitter.

From the way I've interpreted this (and I could be wrong) it sounds to me like you are more of her doormat than her BFF.

What is "Vent Ot but Im a Little Ticked"?

"Vent Ot but Im a Little Ticked" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for tenderizing meat, crushing garlic, and more. It is also known as a "meat mallet" or "meat tenderizer."

How do I use "Vent Ot but Im a Little Ticked"?

To use "Vent Ot but Im a Little Ticked," simply place the meat or garlic cloves on a sturdy surface and use the textured side of the tool to gently pound or crush them. Be sure to flip the meat or garlic over and repeat the process on the other side if desired.

Can "Vent Ot but Im a Little Ticked" be used on all types of meat?

Yes, "Vent Ot but Im a Little Ticked" can be used on all types of meat, including chicken, beef, pork, and even fish. It is especially useful for tougher cuts of meat that require tenderizing.

Is "Vent Ot but Im a Little Ticked" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Vent Ot but Im a Little Ticked" is dishwasher safe. Simply place it in the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm, soapy water if desired.

Can I use "Vent Ot but Im a Little Ticked" for other kitchen tasks?

Yes, "Vent Ot but Im a Little Ticked" can be used for various kitchen tasks, such as crushing nuts or crackers, cracking open lobsters or crabs, and even making homemade breadcrumbs. It is a versatile tool that can be used for more than just tenderizing meat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • DoxieMom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Debala715