• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Host Special Deal and How Does it Benefit Me?

In summary, if you host a party and someone else books a show from your party, the first person can get a 60% off host special.
melaniepc
if say I host a party next weekend, my friend books off of me to have her own party.. then what do I get out of it? I am not sure I understand the host special deal after that

As a consultant you are not entitled to past hostess special.

no no, I Just used me as an example. I just mean if someone books off of someone else how does that benefit the first person????

If Sally Chef hosts a party in July and Betty Crocker and Susie Homemaker book shows and Betty hosts her show in August, then Sally can get one of the August monthly host specials at Betty's show and 10% off anything else she orders. If Susie Homemaker doesn't hold her show until February...Sally can't get anything b/c it is over 6 mths, but if Susie hosted her show in say October, then Sally can get one of the October monthly host specials at Susie's show.

how does that work? Did I make any sense?

The original host that the friend booked from will be able to get the host special for the month the friend booked at 60% off.
EXAMPLE: Sue hosts a show, friend Lisa books a show from Sue for August 1st. Sue (since she is the past host) can get the host special at 60% off. Lisa is the current host and she will get all of the host specials including the 60% off special too! Sue can also get 10% off for a year. Lisa will too when her show closes!

The host is then eligible for the host booking special. At least that what I see on P3.

Ok, so person A has a party and person B books from person A. When person B has their party person A may purchase the host special. Hope that makes since. I think it's good for any shows booked from person A's party and held within 6 months (and make sure record the party was booked in the software or else they won't be eligible).Many people suggest booking the host from their own party so that if they host again within 6 months they would be eligible to purchase 2 host specials. One as the host and one as a guest that had booked from a previous party.

Looks like we typed at the same time!

hahah! we were all typing at the same time!

I'm getting off this thread before every entry ends up being a repeat!

All I have to say is "GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE"!!

oh that makes total sense. thanks ladies. good job !!!

Related to What is the Host Special Deal and How Does it Benefit Me?

What does it mean when someone asks to "clarify" something?

When someone asks for clarification, they are essentially asking for more information or further explanation on a particular topic or statement. This could be because they are confused or unsure about something and need more clarity to fully understand the concept.

Why is it important to ask for clarification?

Asking for clarification is important because it ensures that everyone is on the same page and has a clear understanding of the topic being discussed. It helps to avoid misunderstandings and confusion, leading to more effective communication and better outcomes.

What are some ways to clarify information?

There are several ways to clarify information, such as asking specific questions, restating the information in your own words, or providing examples. You can also ask for visual aids or diagrams to help clarify complex concepts.

How can I politely ask someone to clarify something?

It is always best to approach the situation with a positive and polite tone. You can say something like, "I'm not sure I fully understand, could you please clarify that for me?" or "Could you provide more information on that topic? I want to make sure I have a clear understanding."

What do I do if I am still confused after asking for clarification?

If you are still confused after asking for clarification, don't be afraid to ask for further explanation or examples. It is also helpful to take notes or ask for written materials to refer back to later. Remember, it is always better to ask for more clarification than to continue being confused.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • KBender295
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies