• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director May Cooking Inspiration: HWC Recipes, Grilling, and More!

In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of grilling and outdoor parties. The participants discuss different themes for grilling, such as a Hawaiian luau and a beach bums party. Some of the options for recipes include wraps, Hawaiian pizza, warm upside down apple cake, and gooey chocolate caramel corn bars. They also mention their hesitation towards doing outdoor grilling shows due to hot weather and bugs. Some suggest using alternate methods, like using a BBQ pizza pan in the oven. Overall, there is a general consensus that grilling shows are not preferred and other types of shows are more enjoyable.
DebPC
Staff member
What is everyone making in May? Are you doing HWC recipes, grilling,slalds, or others?

I'm grilling with a variety of themes: hawaiian luau, couple show, beach bums, and take it outside are my varied fiestas.

Most of my hosts are choosing the wraps but I offer to do 1 recipe and my choices are the wraps, Hawiian pizza, warm upside down apple cake, gooey chocolate caramel corn bars. (I am sure I am leaving out more choices.)

Now that the May CN is out with good grilling ideas and the weather will be warmer up in northern NY, I will surely switch to more BBQ show offerings by June.

so funny, because I will never do a outside grilling show! Scares the crud out of me. I offer it but no one ever takes me up on it. It is 100 here in the summer and no one wants to be outside!

pcjenni said:
so funny, because I will never do a outside grilling show! Scares the crud out of me. I offer it but no one ever takes me up on it. It is 100 here in the summer and no one wants to be outside!

I agree except that I don't even offer it. I have had a couple but I usually demo a side while the husband grills (using my tools). lol I would love to do the pizza on a grill but the directions call for a drip pan under it. :confused: We have used the grill basket & tray and will use the new tray when we get the chance and I may offer that if a host really wants a grilling show.

I use the BBQ Pizza Pan in the oven and L:candyheart:VE it for that.

I rarely do a BBQ show as well. I did a "make your own sundae" party outside and the bees loved us! And the ice cream went to soup!

Personally, I really dislike outside parties because I can not stand having flies and other bug like creatures crawl all over the food and tools.

Related to May Cooking Inspiration: HWC Recipes, Grilling, and More!

What is "What's Cooking in May?"

"What's Cooking in May?" is a monthly cooking event that highlights seasonal ingredients and provides recipes and tips for cooking delicious meals during the month of May.

When and where is "What's Cooking in May?"

"What's Cooking in May?" takes place during the entire month of May and can be accessed online through various cooking websites and blogs.

Who can participate in "What's Cooking in May?"

Anyone who loves to cook or wants to learn more about cooking with seasonal ingredients can participate in "What's Cooking in May?"

What types of recipes are featured in "What's Cooking in May?"

The featured recipes in "What's Cooking in May?" are focused on utilizing seasonal ingredients such as fresh fruits, vegetables, and herbs. They may also include meat and seafood options.

How can I get involved in "What's Cooking in May?"

You can get involved in "What's Cooking in May?" by following along with the featured recipes, sharing your own May-inspired dishes on social media using the hashtag #WhatsCookingInMay, and joining in on discussions and forums about the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • ChefDi