• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Success: Hosting a January Bridal Show with Team and Upline Support

In summary, the potential for a Bridal Show in January - I have not even talked to my small team about it yet or my upline. This has been the best price so far $300 for a 5 hour show. Possibley some product trade to reduce price. Her regular consultant can't do this event.
Kathytnt
I have the potential for a Bridal Show in January - I have not even talked to my small team about it yet or my upline. This has been the best price so far $300 for a 5 hour show. Possibley some product trade to reduce price. Her regular consultant can't do this event.

To pay for it I may be selling my wedding gown and accessories -

What tips do you have to make this successful

Don't take too much product... you'll need room for people signing up for the registry. Here's my check list:

 Banner
 Batter Bowl
 Booth Hand Out Flyers
 Bows
 Business Cards
 Catalogs
 Clipboards
 Commission Check
 Cookies & Baggies for cookies
 Imitation Ice
 Mints
 Must Have List
 Name Tag
 Opp info
 Optional Desert Plates
 Pens
 Rectangular stand
 Registry Sign Up Sheet
 Rose Garland & Batteries
 SA Pieces 3 squares, 1 rectangular, 2 small bowls
 Signs
 Small Bowl Caddy
 Stapler
 Tape
 Three tiered stand
 Wisk

Anne - I see thing like batteries and imitation ice - Do you have a picture of your display.

How do you run your display - We should be getting a leads list.

We will have an 8 x 10 booth with one 6 foot draped table. We can get a second one for an additional price.

I am going to check to see if they have wireless since this will be on a college campus - That way I can set people up immediately

Hey, that caught my eye too "batteries and imitation ice" LOL

I know bride's like freebies so I am trying to figure out something good for that that is inexpensive. I am assuming that is what the mints and cookies are for

This is something to handout to the brides :)

Attachments

• BridalRegistryPamphletforguests.doc
    470.5 KB · Views: 384
More flyers for you!!

Attachments

• BridalRegistryPamphletforguestspage2.doc
    132.5 KB · Views: 340
Comparison Chart to show future brides :)

Attachments

• Comparison Chart wedding reg.doc
    57.5 KB · Views: 349
On thing you forgot on comparison is how easy your online website is to update - Target is a nightmare and PC is a dream. I contact Target by phone and via e-mail. On the phone I was transferred 3 times. To change my registry selection I had to go into the store to update it.

Buy the extra table. It makes a big difference in how your booth looks.

Kathytnt said:
On thing you forgot on comparison is how easy your online website is to update - Target is a nightmare and PC is a dream. I contact Target by phone and via e-mail. On the phone I was transferred 3 times. To change my registry selection I had to go into the store to update it.

Good point!!

I use imitation ice that you can get in the bridal section of a craft store. It doesn't look like much on the container, but when you put it on the table, it looks gorgeous! I have rose garland that I'll sometimes use that needs batteries. I also have fabric rose petals that I scatter. I have pink and dark red, depending on the tablecloth at the expo.

Here's a picture of the ice:
http://www.partycity.com/cgi-bin/parties/decorations.cgi?parties=Wedding&productstype=Decorations&products=74475&zoom=1&start=&originaltype=

Here's a link to the garland:
http://www.partycity.com/cgi-bin/parties/decorations.cgi?parties=Wedding&productstype=Decorations&products=83734&&zoom=1

I think mine has pink roses on it.

You can also get glass pebbles to surround candles on a simple additions platter or plate. The three tier stand is definately an eye catcher so if you don't have that I would borrow it. You can also put Hereshey's kisses or mini three muskateers bars in the bowls and plates. Candy always attracts people and the silver looks so nice with the stand and SA pieces.

There is a CD out there from HO that is called "meet the public" that has some good tips on fairs in general.

Definately work the Bridal Shower angle. My director and others who have more experience than me with the bridal registry have seen more success with these than the actual registries. Most of my director's bridal showers exceed 1000!.

Followup is definately important. Make sure you are on their minds as many are working on weddings 6-12 months away.

Good luck!

Thanks for the awesome fliers! I just got hooked into a bridal fair this weekend, and will be taking some of these with me.

Here's one I put together so that the brides can see the rewards table right away.

Attachments

• Rewards flier.doc
    94 KB · Views: 315
Great flyer Ann.

Thanks, Tasha!
I figured that I'll have brochures and other info to hand out, but an on-the-table visual is better for getting people to approach.

Related to Maximizing Success: Hosting a January Bridal Show with Team and Upline Support

1. What is a "Bridal Show" or "Bridal Expo"?

A bridal show or bridal expo is an event where vendors related to weddings and marriages showcase their products and services to engaged couples and their families. It is a one-stop shop for all things wedding, from venues and catering to dresses and décor.

2. Why should I consider participating in a Bridal Show?

Participating in a bridal show can be a great opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to reach a new audience and potentially gain new customers. Bridal shows also offer the chance to network with other vendors and build relationships for future collaborations.

3. How can I make my booth stand out at a Bridal Show?

One way to make your booth stand out is by offering samples or demonstrations of our products. You can also create eye-catching displays and decorations, and have engaging activities or games for attendees to participate in. Additionally, having special discounts or promotions for brides and grooms can attract more attention to your booth.

4. What should I bring to a Bridal Show?

Aside from your products and display materials, it's important to bring plenty of business cards, brochures, and order forms to hand out to interested attendees. You may also want to have a sign-up sheet for potential customers to leave their contact information for future follow-ups.

5. How can I follow up with potential customers after a Bridal Show?

After a bridal show, it's important to follow up with potential customers within a week. Send them a personalized email or text message thanking them for stopping by your booth and offering any special deals or promotions. You can also connect with them on social media or send them a handwritten note. This shows that you value their interest and are willing to go the extra mile to build a relationship with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
confusedturtle
  • ChefChris