• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Tips for Hosting a Successful Bridal Shower Show - Need Advice!

In summary, There will be a clothespin game where guests get to take each other's clothespins if they hear the buzz word. The person with the most clothespins at the end of the party wins.
luvs2sellit
[COLOR="blue"]Ok ladies. Need your help. I have just recently moved back to my home town. I have put PC on the back burner during the move. Between starting a new job, kids in new school etc it has kept me extremely busy. I have done just enough to keep active with PC.
I am going to be doing a bridal shower show in March. So far 25 people are supposed to be there. :eek: I have done several large shows but never a bridal show. I am going to do the wish list board. Since there are going to be so many people (probably more than 25) the host and I talked about doing a small demo and maybe one short game. Any advice???[/COLOR]

The Clothespin Game

To begin, choose a "buzz word" such as bride, groom, wedding, etc. (Pampered Chef)

When each guests comes into the party, hand them a clothespin.

Then, if someone hears another person saying the "buzz word," they get to take that person's clothespin. The person with the most clothespins at the end of the party wins.

You could do this with Twixit Clips....

...or a word scramble of Pampered Chef Items and give them the page # of the answer...that way if they don't unscramble them, they are looking at the page in the catalog to find them and might become interested in them...

The most I've had at a show is 15 and I've never done a Bridal Show. But I think keeping the demo short is a good idea.

Just got home and the show total was 970.52! Woo hoo! It felt so good. I have not done any shows in a while due to a move and life in general. I am ready to get rolling again. I used to be top in sales in my cluster.

Sorry. Thanks everyone for your advice on this thread and the other one.

Wow - good job - congrats! :)

GREAT JOB - what a way to get back into the swing of things!

Related to Expert Tips for Hosting a Successful Bridal Shower Show - Need Advice!

1. How can I increase attendance for my big Pampered Chef show?

To increase attendance for your big show, try reaching out to friends, family, and acquaintances through social media, email, or phone calls. You can also consider hosting a Facebook event and inviting people to join. Additionally, offering incentives such as discounts or free products for bringing a friend can also help boost attendance.

2. What are some tips for setting up a successful big show?

Some tips for setting up a successful big show include creating a welcoming and attractive display, having plenty of product samples available for guests to try, and offering interactive activities such as cooking demonstrations or games. It's also important to have enough seating and refreshments for guests.

3. How can I make sure my big show is profitable?

To ensure profitability for your big show, it's important to have a clear goal in mind and to plan out your budget carefully. Consider offering special deals or discounts to encourage guests to make purchases. You can also track your sales and expenses throughout the show to make adjustments as needed.

4. What should I do if I have a difficult guest at my big show?

If you encounter a difficult guest at your big show, it's important to remain calm and polite. Try to understand their concerns and address them appropriately. If necessary, involve a team member or consultant to help diffuse the situation. Remember to always prioritize the overall positive experience for all guests.

5. How can I follow up with guests after my big show?

To follow up with guests after your big show, consider sending a personalized thank you note or email. You can also reach out to guests who expressed interest in hosting their own show or becoming a consultant. Additionally, offering a special promotion for guests who make a purchase within a certain time frame can also be an effective way to follow up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Kelly3282
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vgmontes
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo