• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: How to Identify Active Lines on Consultant Connection

In summary, Consultant Connection is a platform that connects businesses with qualified consultants in various industries. The platform works by allowing businesses to post their consulting needs and matching them with appropriate consultants. It is free for businesses to use, but there may be fees for additional services. Individuals can also use the platform, but they will need to create a business profile and specify their individual consulting services.
chesse
Gold Member
Hi. I have two active lines but can't seem to see their names on CC anymore. I see their total sales but don't know which one did what. Any help? TIA

I think the Consultant Connection is messed up today. It is showing my sales at zero for last month and this month. I know I had sales last month and I did just submit a show yesterday that still isn't showing up at all. Hopefully, it will get fixed soon.

There are a few possible reasons why you may not be seeing the names of your active lines on CC. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:1. Check the settings on your CC account: Make sure that the option to display line names is turned on in your CC account settings. To do this, go to your CC account settings and look for an option related to displaying line names. If it is turned off, turn it on and save your changes.2. Refresh your page: Sometimes, simply refreshing your page can solve display issues on CC. Try refreshing your page and see if the line names appear.3. Clear your cache and cookies: Your browser's cache and cookies can sometimes cause display issues on websites. Try clearing your cache and cookies and then refresh your page.4. Use a different browser: If the above steps don't work, try accessing CC using a different browser. Sometimes, certain browsers may have compatibility issues with certain websites.5. Contact customer support: If none of the above solutions work, contact CC customer support for further assistance. They may be able to troubleshoot the issue or provide you with more information on why you are not seeing the line names on your CC account.

1. What is Consultant Connection?

Consultant Connection is a platform designed to connect businesses with experienced and qualified consultants in various industries.

2. How does Consultant Connection work?

Consultant Connection works by allowing businesses to post their consulting needs, and then matches them with appropriate consultants who have the necessary skills and expertise. The platform also provides tools for communication and project management.

3. Is there a fee for using Consultant Connection?

Consultant Connection is a free platform for businesses to post their consulting needs and connect with consultants. However, there may be fees involved for additional services such as project management tools or premium features.

4. How can I become a consultant on Consultant Connection?

To become a consultant on Consultant Connection, you can create a profile on the platform and showcase your skills, experience, and areas of expertise. You can also browse and apply for consulting opportunities posted by businesses.

5. Is Consultant Connection only for businesses or can individuals also use it?

Consultant Connection is primarily designed for businesses, but individuals can also use it to find consulting opportunities. However, they will need to create a business profile and specify their individual consulting services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom