• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Product Display: Tips for Limited Space at Trade Shows | TIA"

In summary, the host is doing a show and wants her guest to bring everything they have. The guest is looking for suggestions on what to bring to the show.
JaimeQ
I am doing a show that the host wants me to bring EVERTHING I have so her mom can see it all... Her mom has never been to a PC show before:eek: This brings me to my problem, I don't have room in my crate or tote for everything... what do yall do when or if you are in the situation. I was looking into getting another crate but can't find it on the supply list(P3). I can't afford at the moment to shell out $90 for the rolling tote. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. TIA

I would go to a local store and get the sturdy stacking crates! I use my red folding crate and a non-PC one :)

I thought about trying to find something like that at a local store. Where abouts did you look to find the stacking crates?? i'm drawing a blank:p

I would ask if there was anything in particular that she wanted her mom to see at the show. Do they live close enough (and do you feel comfortable enough with them) to invite "mom" to your home to show her more stuff? I wouldn't bring EVERYTHING to a show. It's way too much work. And, this is from someone who brings lots of stuff to her shows.

I only take the products I need for my recipe. I load my TTA with as much as it will hold and I take the current special and the next month special. I will usually take a particular product if the host wants to see it. I would not take everything that you own, that's why you have a catalog. I've learned that no matter what I take with me, someone ALWAYS wants to see something that you did not bring with you.....use your guests, get them to talk about the products, they will sell them for you.

I always bring a majority of my stuff with me to my shows just cause I can't decide what to bring. The host is a good friend of mine, i've never met her mom though. I could invite her to my home but i'm not sure if she will be able to find the time since she is only here for a few days to visit.

I think I will still get another crate so atleast I have somewhere in my kitchen to store some of the stuff that has no home right now:)

Thanks for the advice I will email my host and ask her if there are particular products that she wants me to bring:)

Some people purchase inexpensive luggage that rolls too! That may be an idea. I would ask if she wants specifics too. Not every stone or every piece of SA is needed b/c you can get the idea. Same with cookware. The tools are easy to bring. I like to bring a lot too, but I don't necessarily take it out so maybe have a lot in your vehicle and know that you can take her out there (to your portable store) or run out and grab something they want to see. I find bringing more, doesn't mean selling more, but it does mean being more tired at the end of the day! Good luck!

Oh yeah, and for stones/large SA pieces...the stoneware tote is PERFECT for bringing 3 flat pieces... *I have also tried to cut down on the amount of tools I bring, which is hard because I am a see it before I buy it person! It hasn't hurt my sales at all though, and I am a lot less tired at the end - and it makes my job look a lot easier :)

I usually put the 2 flat stones I own in the tote and and a cutting board in between...and then in the other compartments the rice cooker, micro cooker and a few other items:)

Until I'd earned enough to buy my show and go tote I bought an inexpensive bin from wal mart and used it. It didn't collapse, but I didn't need it to.

Take something from each family of products. That way she can see the quality of each type of product we have to offer. ...and of course any particular item she asks to see, the guest specials, host specials.

That's a great reason for her mother to book. . .so she can see more (and different products) at her house.

BethCooks4U said:
Take something from each family of products. That way she can see the quality of each type of product we have to offer. ...and of course any particular item she asks to see, the guest specials, host specials.

this is what I do. bringing everything is way to much to carry.
go to your local hardware store or wal-mart in the automotive section they have these folding cloth crates (used to organize trunks) very cool because they have "sections."
hmm "I think they call it a Trunk Organizer Reba!":eek:

Hi,
I bought one of the rolling crates and it works out great to take extra items to and from shows. It is one of the ones that folds flat for storage, so I take it in the car just incase I need it to carry out extra dirty dishes. What I do is take a extra big plastic bag and I put all of my dirty dishes in it so that it doesn't mess up my good PC bags and since it is plastic it wipes right off.

I got it at Staples for $19.99 and I almost need to get another one.
Hope that helps!!

chefjeanine said:
That's a great reason for her mother to book. . .so she can see more (and different products) at her house.

Her mother is only here for a visit she lives in another state:)

What are some tips for maximizing product display with limited space at trade shows?

Some tips for maximizing product display with limited space at trade shows include using vertical displays, utilizing table risers, showcasing a curated selection of products, using lighting strategically, and keeping the space clutter-free.

How can I make my products stand out in a small trade show booth?

To make your products stand out in a small trade show booth, you can use eye-catching signage and banners, incorporate interactive elements such as demonstrations or tastings, use colorful and visually appealing packaging, and create a visually appealing layout.

Is it better to have a smaller display with fewer products or a larger display with more products?

It is generally better to have a smaller display with a curated selection of high-quality products rather than a larger display with too many products. This will help to avoid a cluttered and overwhelming display and allow your products to stand out more.

How can I utilize my limited space to create an inviting and engaging trade show display?

To create an inviting and engaging trade show display with limited space, you can use creative and interactive elements such as product demonstrations or hands-on activities, incorporate engaging visuals and graphics, and create a welcoming and approachable atmosphere for visitors.

What are some common mistakes to avoid when setting up a product display at a trade show?

Some common mistakes to avoid when setting up a product display at a trade show include overcrowding the space, not utilizing vertical space, using poor lighting, not having a clear and organized layout, and not incorporating any interactive elements to engage visitors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jj16
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
koima
  • BethanyN