• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Orders: How to Send Bulk Purchases Without Losing Money

In summary, Debbie did a fair and got $67 in orders. She sent out an email the day after with the stone special hoping to get it to $150 so she could send it in...no dice. She called some people and emailed others, but didn't receive a response. She's going to call some people and do some Christmas shopping to fill out her order list.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I did a fair and got $67 in orders. I sent out an email the day after with the stone special hoping to get it to $150 so I could send it in...no dice.
How should I put these orders in? I hate to send each as an individual order. Is there anyway to do this without being out cash myself?

Are there any other shows you are submitting anytime soon? This would be a nice gesture for your current host and it would also help you not to pay out of pocket.
Are you delivering these items, because all you would need to do is pick them up from your current host?
And you could also ask the people who ordered to see if they could gather some orders and explain your predicament. The host with the biggest amount to contribute in orders can get the host special offered to her.

Debbie :D

I don't have another show due to close until the end of the month. I guess I could call the guests and tell them that there is a delay and see if they mind waiting more time. I just hate to tell them that I can't turn in their order because I don't have enough sales to put it through.

This is why at fairs I always charge direct shipping.

CALL some people. Email is fine, but people don't always read it or respond. Call some people that you think would be interested (expressed interest in the past or have purchased unglazed pieces in the past). People are much more likely to say yes talking to you than responding to a mass email. I am SO guilty of it too, but I do know better. I'm going to take my own advice :).

Do you have any Christmas shopping to do? I always give PC gifts and if I happen to need a few orders to fill out a show like this or to reach an incentive goal I go now my gift list for the next few months (holiday, birthday, wedding, etc.) and buy them when I need the sales. Be sure to order in their name so it's commissionable - you're still getting the gifts at a discount since you're getting commission on them.

Related to Maximizing Orders: How to Send Bulk Purchases Without Losing Money

1. How can I send bulk orders without losing money?

One way to send bulk orders without losing money is to offer discounts or promotions for purchasing in bulk. This can encourage customers to buy more and save money on their overall purchase.

2. Is there a minimum order size for bulk purchases?

The minimum order size for bulk purchases may vary depending on the specific products and promotions offered. It is best to check with your consultant or the company's policies for specific information.

3. Can I mix and match products in a bulk order?

Yes, you can mix and match products in a bulk order as long as they are eligible for the same promotion or discount. This can help customers customize their order to their specific preferences.

4. How do I place a bulk order?

To place a bulk order, you can contact your consultant or go directly to the company's website. There may be specific instructions or contact information for placing bulk orders, so be sure to check with your consultant or the company's policies.

5. Are there any shipping discounts for bulk orders?

Some promotions or discounts may include free or discounted shipping for bulk orders. It is best to check with your consultant or the company's policies for specific information on shipping discounts for bulk orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gruviemom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • momnixon