• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Catalog Show Success: Tips and Strategies

M
mmmorgan20
So, what would you do?

One of my friends (who I talked into have a catalog show for me) only has one order in about a two week span. That order is for $86 and is from her mom. He show was scheduled to close today but how can I do that if it's not up to $150? I'm going to have coffee with her this morning. I need some motivating things to say to her.

HELP!!!

I would see if you can keep her show open and go over the list of 40 friends in 4 minutes with her to see if there is anyone else that she can talk to and get orders from. Otherwise see if you know anyone else that would like to place and order that you can add to her show to get to $150 or more. Maybe find out who she has talked to or shown the catalog to so far and give her ideas of people to contact. Hope this helps!!

Megan, you know you can change the close date right? Give her another week and if you don't have a website up ask her if she has out of town family that can look at the products online and then call you with an order. Just make sure they call you with the order instead of placing it online.
I've extended dates like crazy, because stuff happens and shows don't always qualify!
Hope it works out,
Tammy

Thanks for the tips. I already have changed the close date just in case someone gets on there and orders out of the blue. I hate pushing her because I'm the one that asked her to do it, but then again, if she wants the HOST specials and the 10% off, then she's going to have to work for it. I think I will bring her a couple catalogs so she can hand some out to her friends at work. Gosh, I hope we can count this as a show....

TammyStar said:
I've extended dates like crazy, because stuff happens and shows don't always qualify!
Hope it works out,
Tammy

Umm, so what do you do if the show doesn't end up qualifying?

Just got off the phone with her... I was trying to tell her some ideas of how to get more people and she said she really didn't care if she sold much plus she doesn't have money to order stuff herself. Then I was like, "Yeah, but if you get all your friends and family to buy, you get FREE stuff and you don't even have to really order anything." Hmmm, I think it got her wheel turning. LOL If no one else orders though, I can add this order to my first cooking show next weekend which I KNOW will be a big seller. So, I'm not going to be too pushy with this friend cause my other friend who is actually doing a cooking show is SOOO into this.
This whole thing still frustrates me. UGH!!!

If it doesn't qualify you can do just like you said and add it to a show you're doing. I've also had to combine 2 catalog shows to make one, which was not fun. LOL. But if the hosts live close to each other or know each other it's not so bad. Otherwise, you could have it shipped to you and then you split it between the 2 hosts.

I combine and have shows sent to me. I tell the host I prefer to have items sent to me so I can make sure FedEx doesn't leave boxes where they might be taken and I like to seperate orders to make sure everything is accounted for. They usually don't mind.
I hope your cooking show goes well, keep us updated!
Tammy

1. How can I increase the success of my catalog show?

To maximize the success of your catalog show, here are a few tips and strategies to try:

• Offer incentives or discounts to customers who place orders during the show.
  • Encourage your friend to share the catalog with more people, such as through social media or by hosting a small gathering to showcase the products.
  • Provide excellent customer service to ensure a positive shopping experience for potential customers.
  • Regularly remind and follow up with your friend and her contacts about the catalog show and its closing date.
  • Consider offering a free gift or bonus to your friend for hosting the show and reaching a certain sales goal.

2. My friend only has one order, how can I close the show if it hasn't reached the minimum sales goal?

If your friend is unable to reach the minimum sales goal, you can extend the closing date of the show to give her more time to gather more orders. Alternatively, you can also combine her order with other orders from friends or family to reach the minimum sales goal.

3. What can I say to motivate my friend to gather more orders for the catalog show?

Here are some motivating phrases you can use to encourage your friend:

• Remind her of the potential rewards and benefits she can earn for hosting a successful show.
  • Emphasize the value and quality of the products in the catalog.
  • Offer to help her reach out to more people or provide additional resources to make the show more successful.
  • Highlight the importance of supporting small businesses and the impact her orders can make.
  • Show your appreciation for her efforts and support.

4. How can I make the catalog show more appealing to potential customers?

To make the catalog show more appealing to potential customers, consider implementing the following strategies:

• Create visually appealing catalogs with high-quality images and descriptions of the products.
  • Offer exclusive deals or limited-time offers for orders placed during the show.
  • Include customer testimonials or reviews to showcase the satisfaction of previous customers.
  • Provide options for customized or personalized products.
  • Offer a wide variety of products to cater to different preferences and needs.

5. What can I do if my friend is not responding or participating actively in the catalog show?

If your friend is not responding or participating actively in the catalog show, try the following approaches:

• Reach out to her and ask if there are any issues or concerns that are preventing her from being actively involved.
  • Remind her of the benefits and rewards she can earn from hosting a successful show.
  • Offer to take on some of the responsibilities or tasks, such as reaching out to potential customers or managing orders.
  • Ask for feedback on how the show can be improved or made more appealing to her and her contacts.
  • Thank her for her support and remind her of the impact her orders can make on your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • Bketchum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mmilus