• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Booth Sales: Tips for Catalog Shows and More

In summary, you enter sales from your booths/fairs by either doing a catalog show or tagging it onto someone else's show. If there are enough orders, you do a separate show. You prefer to handle customer service on your computer.
laylaleigh
How do you enter sales from your booths/fairs? Do you usually open a catalog show in your name?

TIA - layla

Yeah, I do it as a catalog show if there's enough orders!! If not, just tag it on to someone's show & you'd be responsible to get the product from the host to the guest!! Good luck!

sarahlegare said:
Yeah, I do it as a catalog show if there's enough orders!! If not, just tag it on to someone's show & you'd be responsible to get the product from the host to the guest!! Good luck!

I just cover the direct shipping. I charge them the $4 and pay the difference as a thank you. That way you don't have to fool with driving around town to make pick-ups and/or deliveries. If that is the type of customer service you wish to provide that is AWESOME, but I choose not to and handle cs over the phone or through email.

I agree with Chef Kerns to avoid having to track people down. If you have enough orders, do a separate show and make one of those booth people a mystery host. Being pleasantly surprised at getting free product can make them a return customer and have them tell their friends.

I do a catalog show in my name (or sometimes in the person's name with the largest order & let them have the host special). Or if I have a show close to that time, I'll maybe add it to theirs.

Chef Kearns said:
I just cover the direct shipping. I charge them the $4 and pay the difference as a thank you. That way you don't have to fool with driving around town to make pick-ups and/or deliveries. If that is the type of customer service you wish to provide that is AWESOME, but I choose not to and handle Chef Success over the phone or through email.

I didn't say "Chef Success" :rolleyes: I wrote "c" "s" and it changed it to Chef Success. LOL too funny!! Now I sound like an idiot (not like that'd be the only reason :p):angel:

Me too
Chef Kearns said:
I didn't say "Chef Success" :rolleyes: I wrote "c" "s" and it changed it to Chef Success. LOL too funny!! Now I sound like an idiot (not like that'd be the only reason :p):angel:

I don't want to handle Chef Success over the phone either. I prefer to handle Chef Success on my computer. But Customer Service is another issue entirely!! LOL :p

Just picking on you! Oh thank you Greg for the edit button!!!! I use it alot!!

Debbie :D

I mark it as a catalog show or tack it on to someone elses - I alway have them pay the direct shipping so I'm not running all around delivering orders.

Related to Maximizing Booth Sales: Tips for Catalog Shows and More

What is the benefit of having a booth for guest sales?

The main benefit of having a booth for guest sales is the opportunity to reach a large number of potential customers in one location. This can help increase sales and brand awareness for your products.

How do I set up a booth for guest sales?

To set up a booth for guest sales, you will first need to find a suitable location, such as a local market or fair. Then, you will need to reserve a booth space and gather all necessary supplies, such as display materials, product samples, and order forms. It's also important to have a clear strategy for engaging with customers and promoting your products.

What types of products should I offer at a guest sales booth?

The types of products you offer at a guest sales booth will depend on your target audience and the event you are attending. It's important to have a variety of products available, including top sellers and new releases, to appeal to a wider range of customers.

How do I handle payments for guest sales at a booth?

There are a few different options for handling payments at a guest sales booth. You can accept cash, credit or debit cards, and mobile payments. It's important to have a secure and organized system for handling payments and keeping track of sales.

What are some tips for maximizing guest sales at a booth?

Some tips for maximizing guest sales at a booth include having an eye-catching display, offering product samples, engaging with customers and answering their questions, and providing special promotions or discounts. It's also important to have a positive attitude and make a good impression on potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • SPAMSTIME