• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Sales at Vendor/Craft Fairs with Updated Info and Handy Tools

In summary, the files that the author updated are a General info hand out with a recipe and a show booked hand out. The author likes their EXPO one better because it emulates the new materials that HO has done well. The author also fixed a typo and created a PDF version that allows for the use of a stamp or label for the consultant information.
yummybytes
Silver Member
Here are two of the files that I have updated from versions that I saw here already.

One is a General info hand out with a recipe
The second I used for shows booked that day. I keep them on a clipboard for the hostes to fill out. I use the i-slice to cut off the bottom portion and give it to her so she has something with the date/time etc. on it and I keep the top for my hostess folder and followup.

Hope this helps someone else out there :)

Attachments

• EXPO Flyer Spring 2007.doc
    173.5 KB · Views: 540
  • Worry FREE Show.doc
    48 KB · Views: 466
LOVE the expo flyer! The worry free show is cool, too, but I REALLY love the expo one...fabulous work!

Very nice!!! YES - Very Nice!!! Thanks for sharing.

Looks really good. The expo flyer looks really professional. I love the chef's hats on the worry free flyer. One question on the worry free flyer though.

You wrote: Get the hot special & host special from anyone who books within 6 months of your show!

Did you mean that to say: Get the host special & host special from anyone who books within 6 months of your show!

Those look AWESOME!!! Great job!

Those are fabulous!! Is there a way you can make it so that we can use it, too? I cannot change your info - it is not editable.

dannyzmom said:
Those are fabulous!! Is there a way you can make it so that we can use it, too? I cannot change your info - it is not editable.

If you click on Header & Footer under the view tab it will allow you to edit the personal info.

haha! I guess I could have made worse typo's there. Yes -- I meant host and not hot :) Thank you for bringing that to my attention!!

At least the 100 copies I printed up will still be "passoutable" :)

I like my EXPO one better as well -- I wanted to try to emulate the feel of the new materials that HO has done such a great job with.

The worry FREE show one was done about 30 minutes before I had to go out the door so I'm sure I will update that one in the next millennium as well :)

Typo fixed and a PDF version created that will allow you to use a stamp or label for the consultant information.

Attachments

• Worry FREE Show.doc
    48 KB · Views: 590
  • Worry FREE Show_pdf.pdf
    298 KB · Views: 506

1. How can I attract more customers to my booth at vendor/craft fairs?

One effective way to attract more customers is by having eye-catching displays and showcasing your best-selling products. You can also offer samples or demonstrations to entice people to visit your booth.

2. What are some updated tips for increasing sales at vendor/craft fairs?

Some updated tips for increasing sales include incorporating social media marketing, providing a variety of payment options, and offering special promotions or discounts for fair attendees.

3. Are there any handy tools or resources that can help me maximize my sales at vendor/craft fairs?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of handy tools and resources such as customizable marketing materials, training and support from experienced consultants, and access to a community of fellow vendors to share tips and strategies.

4. How can I effectively manage my inventory and sales at vendor/craft fairs?

One way to manage inventory and sales is by using a point-of-sale system or mobile app to track transactions and inventory levels. You can also keep track of popular items and restock accordingly.

5. Are there any specific strategies for upselling at vendor/craft fairs?

Yes, you can upsell by offering complementary products or bundles, showcasing higher-priced items in a prominent location, and using persuasive language to highlight the benefits of purchasing additional items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • twopamperedchefs
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
linojackie
Replies