• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Maximize Your Party Success with Cluster Calendar on Cc

In summary, the Blue Dot Club is a feature where consultants can keep track of their shows and receive a prize for doing so. If you have not updated your calendar, you can get a free product as a prize for doing so.
DebPC
Staff member
Just wanted to see if everyone is having success in having their consultants list their shows there? Do you think this is motivating or not?

I have some of my consultants using it but not all of them. I'm trying to come up with an incentive that wil entice them because it's an awesome tool for both them and us!

I asked everyone to update it but only about 4 actually did. I like having access to the info and I hope it will become a motivating factor for my consultants.

I am hoping it will be a motivator too. That when they see all the shows booked they will want to work more too.

I started a Blue Dot Club (not my original idea) sent out the following:

Hi Everyone,

We have a feature called Consultant Connection in Consultant Corner. If you have not looked at it yet, please take some time and explore it. You can keep track of you sales, commission, your team as you build it….

There is a function called Calendar. When you put your shows on the calendar I am able to keep track of them and help you with your shows.

THE BLUE DOT CLUB IS STARTING IN JUNE

You want to be a part of the BLUE DOT CLUB. Simply put your show dates on the calendar and receive a ticket into a drawing for a FREE product. The drawing will be held at the monthly meeting, you do not need to be present to win!

The prize for June is a Pineapple Wedger… the best selling new spring product! So, go in today and put your shows dates on the June calendar to get your ticket.

If you have ANY questions about how to put your show dates in, please call me and I will walk you through it.

About 1/2 of my team has done it. I have been sending out an update everytime anyone does it saying something like "A, B,C and D now have their dates on the cluster calendar. Do you want one of them to win the Pineapple Wedger??? Get your dates on the calendar today for your chance to win!"

I send out a Monday Motivation every week. I don't subscribe to anything I just have a file that I put good quotes and then I recognize everyone that has updated the online cluster calendar and I recognize something else that I don't normally recognize in my newsletter like submitting their first show, first recruit, earning an incentive....90% of my cluster updates the calendar. I have also coached my SC and TL about their team's calendar. I show them what they need to do to earn their over-rides and then I point out that when their team updates the calendar the SC and TL don't have to wonder if they will make their requirements for over-rides.

Michelle

The Blue Dot Club sounds awesome!

I have some (VERY few) that would go in and put dots on just to get a prize. Do you only add them in the pot when the show is submitted?

About 50% of the active consultants in my down line are using it, but have more that I think just don't know how to use it.

I think I'm going to use this but add it when they submit $150 in sales they will get a ticket.
this way they just aren't putting in the show for an $18 pineapple wedger....just my 2cents :)
I'm working on a flyer to hand out @ my meeting on Monday for this

At this point (first month I am doing it) it is just for putting the dates on the calendar. My team is really new (more than half recruited this year) and I don't have any that I think would justput dates in. They know I will be calling them before and after the show, so it will become apparent very quickly who is lying. Next month I am going to add the $150 requirement though. Great idea.

Related to Maximize Your Party Success with Cluster Calendar on Cc

1. How does the Cluster Calendar on CC help maximize party success?

The Cluster Calendar on CC helps maximize party success by allowing hosts to easily schedule and plan multiple parties at once. This saves time and effort for both the host and the consultant, resulting in more successful parties overall.

2. Can I customize the Cluster Calendar to fit my specific party schedule?

Yes, the Cluster Calendar on CC is fully customizable and can be tailored to fit your specific party schedule. You can choose which parties to include, add or remove dates, and adjust the party duration to meet your needs.

3. Is the Cluster Calendar only for in-person parties or can it be used for virtual parties as well?

The Cluster Calendar on CC can be used for both in-person and virtual parties. It allows you to schedule and manage all types of parties in one convenient location.

4. How does the Cluster Calendar help me stay organized during party planning?

The Cluster Calendar on CC helps you stay organized by providing a clear overview of all your upcoming parties. It also allows you to easily track RSVPs, send reminders, and communicate with guests directly through the platform.

5. Can I access the Cluster Calendar on CC from my mobile device?

Yes, the Cluster Calendar on CC is accessible from any mobile device with internet access. This allows you to manage your parties on-the-go and stay organized no matter where you are.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila