• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Growing Your Downline: Tips, Rewards & Strategies for July

In summary, Ann is encouraging her team to book more shows and to try to get their shows on the calendar for July. She is also encouraging catalog shows and giving away rewards for doing so.
baychef
Silver Member
Was just looking at our cluster calendars for my down line. I know that July is a tough month to not only get a host to book but to get them to hold the party.

I just sent out a newsletter to my personal team and am rewarding them for trying get a winning bingo card. And they get extra $ if they put their shows on the calendar. Also, trying to help them with some of the common issues they face. Hesitations and I even threw in something about children and home businesses. Also an article on booths and exhibits.

Any have any pixie dust that is working?:pray:

I am pushing the free trivet and glassware tote. I also so a "Strive for 50, 75 100" drawing at my meetings. I give away $50, $75 or $100 when my personal cluster hits 50, 75 or 100 shows each month. Also telling them they have to be active in June or July to get the changeover kit... ok I exaggerated but they don't have to know that

pcjenni said:
. Also telling them they have to be active in June or July to get the changeover kit... ok I exaggerated but they don't have to know that

Oooooohhhhh! I like that one!!!!!!!! :D (Is that true?)

Off to e-mail my team!! hee hee hee! :devil:

I'm sending out an email the end of this week about the Booking Blitz...encouraging everyone to go back to their list of 100, and also to go through their last several shows and do some CC calls. I'm giving them some word choices to use, and will be encouraging all of them to make one of the shows they book their own show with a New Product Reveal. I'll be getting 2 sets of product this year, so I am going to use one for mine, and then let everyone on my team "check out" (like from a library) the products for their own shows (no one earned over the $1500 level in June)
If they participate in the Booking Blitz, they'll get a gift from me (planning on finding something at Conference). Plus, for every show booked during the blitz, I'll throw one PC $ in the pot, and at our meeting (July 19th) we'll do a drawing - if you booked a show (and everyone should have - since their own show will count!) during the blitz, you can participate in the drawing and win the PC $$!

I'm also going to be encouraging Catalog Shows! Catalog Shows are easy - anyone can do them!

Great ideas!! Thanks so much and keep them coming!:chef:

Love the 50/75/100 idea! My team isn't quite there yet, but I may do a $1 per show raffle and each person gets an entry for the number of shows that they did. That way, anyone who was inactive doesn't get to win! LOLThe bare minimum is a $150 show & a $4.50 override, I think I could afford to give away $1 of every $4.50 that I make as an incentive to get them to do more shows!!! And what if some of those shows are not $150, but $1,000 shows? :D I sure don't mind giving away $1 to make $29! :D

pcjenni said:
I am pushing the free trivet and glassware tote. I also so a "Strive for 50, 75 100" drawing at my meetings. I give away $50, $75 or $100 when my personal cluster hits 50, 75 or 100 shows each month. Also telling them they have to be active in June or July to get the changeover kit... ok I exaggerated but they don't have to know that

Is this just on your personal team or organizational team. I have a 1st and 2nde generation now and I am sure we easily hit this but I would have to modify the amounts awarded. Do they have to be present at the meeting to win? Thanks in advance!

Ann, I wouldn't make them be present to win. But then again, I'm military and so are all my recruits! So we will soon be scattered around the world! LOL But if you do end up getting someone in your cluster who's too far away, it wouldn't be fair to them to perform & not be eligible to join in the reward. You know? ;)

It is my personal cluster for the drawing and they have to have submitted at least 2 shows to be in the drawing, which for me is minimum $300 X 4% +10= $22 income to me per person that is in the drawing. They also have to attend the meeting to be in the drawing. I have people attend just so they can try to win!

I have had an average of 25 people per month active. I have 2 first gen and 1 second gen directors who have their own meetings. I suggest they do a Strive for 25 drawing with the same requirements. 25 shows at $500 average is $12,500 cluster sales, that puts them at the sales level for AD. If they are growing a team and trying to promote out other directors this will cover their next step up the ladder after a director promotes out.

1. How do I find new recruits for my downline?

To find new recruits for your downline, start by reaching out to your friends and family who are interested in cooking or have shown interest in the Pampered Chef products. You can also attend local events or host parties to showcase the products and share the business opportunity with potential recruits. Utilize social media platforms and your personal network to spread the word about your business and attract new team members.

2. What incentives or rewards can I offer to encourage my downline to grow?

There are many different incentives and rewards you can offer to motivate your downline to grow. Some ideas include hosting a monthly contest with a prize for the team member who recruits the most new consultants, offering bonuses or commission increases for reaching certain sales goals, and providing recognition and rewards for top performers at team meetings or conferences.

3. How can I support and train my downline to help them succeed?

As a leader in your downline, it is important to provide ongoing support and training to help your team members succeed. This can include hosting regular team meetings, offering one-on-one coaching and mentoring, providing access to training materials and resources, and creating a positive and encouraging team culture. You can also connect your team members with experienced consultants who can offer guidance and advice.

4. What strategies should I use to help my downline grow their businesses?

One effective strategy to help your downline grow their businesses is to encourage them to host their own parties and events. This will not only increase their sales, but also provide opportunities for them to showcase the products and recruit new team members. You can also offer tips and advice on how to effectively market and promote their businesses, and encourage them to utilize social media and other online platforms to reach a wider audience.

5. How can I stay motivated and focused on growing my downline?

Growing your downline can be challenging, but it is important to stay motivated and focused on your goals. One way to do this is by setting small, achievable goals for yourself and your team. Celebrate each milestone and use them as motivation to keep pushing forward. It can also be helpful to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants and attend company events and conferences to stay inspired and learn new strategies for growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • cincychef