• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Conference Experience with Pink Products and a Lanyard!

Don't be discouraged, April. You really can have 2 consultants in time for Leadership. That's all it takes. We'll be looking for you in Cincinnati. :)Thanks! Hopefully I will be there!
Chef_2_Four
to conference! I earned my pink for the pink products! I did almost $300 with my fundraiser! I wanted my lanyard! :(

Well good job! :DThe only way I could have afforded to go to conference this year was if I stayed with my brother and his wife. They moved out of Chicago this past weekend.All the more incentive to ramp up my sales this year so I can afford to go next year.Is it something similar for you? With work over the year, could you do it next year? Or does life just not let you make room for something like conference?

well I would have had the money, it would have been tight, but my hubby doesn't want me to leave him and the kids (3 and 2years). he said something about us all going next year, but I don't know how he will entertain both of them by himself when I am in my stuff. I do wish I was going though!

Well, we've got a year to convince him that he'd rather just stay home with them... maybe a really kickin' year with PC can buy them an inflatable pool, and him something neat to play with, so they won't really "notice" you're gone for a few days... :D

Last edited:
I'm still hoping for that! I'm like 3-4 days, its not like I'm going to be gone forever! I think that is what he is worried about. A friend of my hubby's wife started hanging out with single friends and taking short little trips here and there with her buddies and then slapped him with a divorce and he didn't even see it coming. so I guess he is worried that I will do the same thing. but I wouldn't leave him!!!

Maybe you should sit down and have a talk with him about that. Find out if that's what he's afraid of. Let him know that, while you will have a good time at conference, it is primarily a business convention.

I did tell him, but he response is why pay so much for a pt job. he just doesn't get it. i'm going to save my money up next year and really talk to him about it. i need girl time you know! :D

Between now and then, you absolutely can build your business to the point that you have a) paid/set aside money for all your conference expenses; and b) can point to PC as more than a part-time job - it can be a career! Your kids will also be a little older, and he may not be as apprehensive about staying at home alone with them for several days.

Ann is so smart! She said everything I wanted to say! :)

Aw, you're sweet. And great minds think alike!

I am hoping because the kids will be older he will be more likely to let me go! next year they will 4 & 3! so hopefully! Really wanted to go this year, I also had a goal of going to leadership in jan, but i doubt that is going to happen I have no leads what so ever! I had 2 from my booth, but they changed their minds. maybe something will come up in the next few months!

Don't be discouraged, April. You really can have 2 consultants in time for Leadership. That's all it takes. We'll be looking for you in Cincinnati. :)

Thanks! Hopefully I will be there!

The Furry Guy is wonderfully supportive, but the $$$ oulay for NC always concerns him. In 2006 I earned the level 1 incentive. With Conference Club taking a bit out of each check so I don't miss it, and $300 Visa gift card to cover expenses at NC, I won't have a big outlay of cash in July. That makes him happy.

Tell him he can do it!! My hubby is staying home with 4 yr old twins and a 3 yr old. Granted my mother will be around to help, but he still will do it. Keep trying you will find some leads!!

Chef_2_Four said:
I am hoping because the kids will be older he will be more likely to let me go! next year they will 4 & 3! so hopefully! Really wanted to go this year, I also had a goal of going to leadership in jan, but i doubt that is going to happen I have no leads what so ever! I had 2 from my booth, but they changed their minds. maybe something will come up in the next few months!

Related to Maximize Your Conference Experience with Pink Products and a Lanyard!

What is "Wish I Was Going...."?

"Wish I Was Going...." is a Pampered Chef exclusive recipe collection that features 21 easy and delicious recipes for meals and snacks that are perfect for on-the-go lifestyles.

Can I purchase "Wish I Was Going...." from a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, "Wish I Was Going...." is available for purchase through any Pampered Chef consultant or on our website.

Are there any special ingredients or tools needed for the recipes in "Wish I Was Going...."?

No, all of the recipes in "Wish I Was Going...." use common ingredients and only require basic kitchen tools such as mixing bowls and utensils.

Can I customize the recipes in "Wish I Was Going...." to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of the recipes in "Wish I Was Going...." can be easily modified to fit specific dietary needs or preferences. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with substitutions or recipe suggestions.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in "Wish I Was Going...."?

Yes, "Wish I Was Going...." includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes that are labeled accordingly for easy identification. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant for help finding the perfect recipe for your dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Shell Northway
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies