• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Business with Phone and Internet Sales - Tips and Tricks

In summary, this woman offers a phone/internet sale with extra gifts for those who place orders during the weekend.
utopianaurora
So i was reading on here and noticed that some of you do a phone/internet sale. How does it work? What if you dont have a pc website could you do it over the web? Also how do people "pamper" businesses? It sounds great i just want some ideas of how to go about it. -by the way, those of you afraid to talk of pc, just do it! At a festival last week i got a booking and two leads, just by bringing it up in conversation. I do still have a fear of the phone though!:D

Yes, please do share! I am on the phone at work ALL day making travel reservation. Maybe I can fit a few in between calls:)

For my phone/internet sale I just emailed ALL my contacts and customers (BCC of course) advertising a one day phone in sale. Also mentioned that they had 2 ways to participate - email or phone. Used a sale I found on this board and modified it a bit. I gave a certain discount during the first few hours, a little less during the next few and even less the last few. I told them their order would be calculated based on the time they called (or left a message if I was on the phone) or the time their email arrived to me. I don't have a website so this worked for me.

As for pampering a business, basically you call a business that you frequent regularly (gym, doctor's, hairdressers, insurance, bank) and tell them they have been chosen to be pampered. Ask how many staff will be there on ____ day and bring treats for that many. When you show up you also bring catelogs and order forms and let the 'contact' person (hairdresser, bank teller, receptionist) know that if anyone wants to order and the orders total more than $150 you will give HER/HIM the benefits of a catelog show. You say you'll be back tomorrow to pick up the catelogs, your dish, and any orders gathered. Doesn't hurt to give it a try!

Hope that helps,

Thank you so much, great ideas!

Pampering a businessThis idea came to me through Christie Northrup, "The Lemon Aid Lady". She suggests cold-calling neighborhood businesses, and explaining you are their Pampered Chef consultant, and you are pampering local businesses this week - and that you have chosen their business to pamper tomorrow / Friday. Then, drop of an "express show" -

Pre-cooked food (tomato basil squares or garden veggie pizza or something equally easy and inexpensive) with catalogs and a "how to add up your order" for them.

Stop by to pickup the dishes and any orders the next day.

Typically make the receptionist, or whomever answers the phone the host. If you don't get $150 in sales, you can add them onto another show, or treat another nearby business and melt the two shows into one - giving this hostess the discount only because they didn't make 150 - and giving the other hostess all the benefits because they made 150+.

For more ideas, go to

www.lemonaidlady.com

or search Amazon or eBay for her books. Awesome resources!

Thanks for the link.

Your welcome. there is also the black friday thread right now. For day after Thanksgiving shoppers. Gonna try to find a way to work this one while I'm out shopping myself.

Do you do a mystery host or just keep the host benefits for yourself?

I'd keep the benefits since it seems iffy as to who much people are getting in sales from these ideas. I'd use something like "black friday" or "wacky wednesday" as the host name.

I used phone sales when I did the friday phone sale. Or maybe super savings or something like that.

I did a weekend sale last year and when I came home from shopping, I had $200 in orders!:D :D I was stoked! Here's what the email stated:

Well this year has seemed to fly by. As a Thanks to you for making this year such a great one for me I want to offer you a special through me only sale. Here’s how it works. When you go to my website and place an order on Friday or Saturday you will receive some great extra gifts. Everyone who places an order this weekend will receive the current Season’s Best Cookbook. Everyone who places an order of $50 before tax and shipping will receive the Double Strength Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extra for free with your order. Everyone who places a $100 order will receive the above items and a Surprise gift valued at $5-$10. Please contact me for any orders over $150 because there are some really great extra benefits that you can receive through me. Also~if you purchase the NEW Roasting Pan w/Rack and the NEW Bamboo Reversible Carving Board, you'll get the NEW Meat Lifters FREE! This offer is in addition to the above mentioned and is exclusively only offered through me.

This is a great way to avoid the Holiday hustle and bustle of the mall and stores this weekend. Any order placed through the website will be directly shipped to you. You can order 24 hours a day and from the comfort of your own home. That means you can get your holiday shopping done in your PJ’s.

I also attached a flyer that I've attached here. The vanilla promo was the special last month. Hope it turns out well for you!! I probably will do it again!!:D :D

Attachments

• gifts_under_10.pdf
    89.9 KB · Views: 252
Awesome idea! thank you.

Related to Maximize Your Business with Phone and Internet Sales - Tips and Tricks

1. What are some tips for effectively using phone sales in my business?

One tip for phone sales is to always be prepared with a script or outline of the key points you want to convey. This will help you stay on track and make sure you cover all the important information. Also, be sure to actively listen to your customers and address any concerns they may have.

2. How can I use social media to increase my online sales?

Social media is a great tool for promoting your business and reaching a larger audience. It's important to have a strong presence on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You can use these platforms to showcase your products, share testimonials from satisfied customers, and offer exclusive promotions to your followers.

3. What are some best practices for managing online orders?

When it comes to managing online orders, it's important to have a clear and organized system in place. This can include using a customer relationship management (CRM) software, setting up automated email responses, and having a dedicated team member responsible for fulfilling and tracking orders. It's also important to communicate with customers about their order status and provide timely updates.

4. How can I use email marketing to boost my sales?

Email marketing is a powerful tool for reaching potential customers and driving sales. Some tips for using email marketing effectively include personalizing your messages, segmenting your email list based on customer interests or behaviors, and providing valuable content such as tips or promotions. It's also important to regularly review and analyze the success of your email campaigns to make improvements.

5. How can I use technology to streamline my sales processes?

Technology can greatly enhance your sales processes and make them more efficient. You can use tools such as customer relationship management (CRM) software to track leads and manage customer relationships. Additionally, online payment systems and mobile apps can make it easier for customers to make purchases and for you to track sales. It's important to regularly evaluate and update your technology to stay ahead of the curve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bren706
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies