• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Savings with Our Exclusive Fb Cash & Carry Sale!

In summary, a "Sale" post on Facebook is a type of post that promotes a sale or promotion for a product or service. To create one, click on the "Create Post" button and select the "Offer" option to fill in the details of your sale. You can also schedule a "Sale" post and boost its reach by using the "Boost Post" button. However, it's important to follow guidelines and policies when posting a "Sale" on Facebook, such as avoiding false information and complying with laws and regulations.
CooknSteph
:confused: I am wanting to have a cash and carry or overstock sale. I need to clean off some shelves. Are we allowed to post such things on our fb page or can we creat on event for this, or do you have another suggestion (besides email, thats a given).

I don't see any difference in that or posting it in the marketplace section on here. Only your chosen friends get to see it.

Yes, it's okay to do that on fb.

Steph..I am just wondering how you ended up doing this if you did already? I would like to do something like this and I was wondering how it worked out for you.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you are welcome to have a cash and carry or overstock sale. However, we recommend following the guidelines set by the company and making sure you are in compliance with any policies and procedures. You can certainly post about the sale on your Facebook page and create an event for it. Another suggestion would be to reach out to your customers directly through phone calls or personal messages to let them know about the sale. Thank you for considering different ways to promote your sale and clean off those shelves!

What is a "Sale" post on Facebook?

A "Sale" post on Facebook is a type of post that advertises a sale or promotion for a product or service. It typically includes a photo or video, a description of the sale, and a call to action for followers to take advantage of the offer.

How do I create a "Sale" post on Facebook?

To create a "Sale" post on Facebook, click on the "Create Post" button on your profile or page. Then, choose the "Offer" option and fill in the details of your sale, including a photo or video, description, and terms and conditions. Finally, click "Publish" to share your "Sale" post with your followers.

Can I schedule a "Sale" post on Facebook?

Yes, you can schedule a "Sale" post on Facebook. When creating your post, click on the drop-down menu next to the "Publish" button and select "Schedule." Then, choose the date and time you want your "Sale" post to be published. This is a great way to plan ahead and ensure your followers see your sale at the right time.

How can I boost a "Sale" post on Facebook?

To boost a "Sale" post on Facebook, click on the "Boost Post" button in the bottom-right corner of your post. From there, you can choose your target audience, budget, and duration for the boosted post. This can help increase the reach of your "Sale" post and attract more potential customers.

Are there any guidelines for posting a "Sale" on Facebook?

Yes, there are guidelines you should follow when posting a "Sale" on Facebook. These include not using misleading or false information, following Facebook's advertising policies, and being transparent about the terms and conditions of your sale. It's also important to ensure your post complies with any local or national laws and regulations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
caraighan
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies