• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Savings: Reminder to Book a Show with 10% Discount Expiring Soon

In summary, the "Anybody Have a Flyer" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free product by hosting a party and having guests bring a flyer from a previous party. The flyer can be obtained by attending a Pampered Chef party, contacting a consultant, or finding it on the website or social media pages. The eligible products for the promotion may vary, but typically include popular and new products from the catalog. It cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, and the duration of the promotion is usually limited. Customers can refer to the flyer or contact their consultant for the exact dates of the promotion.
apriljc
I am going to attempt in making my own postcard for my past hosts telling them that their 10% discount is about to expire and to book a show. Does anybody have a flier or something I could look at? I am not sure on how to word it all. Thanks

I would love this doc when you are done! I seem to have a lot of expirations this time of year and they are hard to keep up with.

I think Nancy's has a postcard similar to this that you could copy the wording off of, but I might just be making that up!

Yep, Nancy's has these postcards. I need to order some; I'm almost out of the ones I bought from Town & Country. Some things I think it's easier just to buy!:rolleyes:
I also love that if you include the host's email in their show info, PC will send them an email when their discount's about to expire:)

Related to Maximize Savings: Reminder to Book a Show with 10% Discount Expiring Soon

1. What is the "Anybody Have a Flyer" promotion?

The "Anybody Have a Flyer" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free product by hosting a party and having guests bring a flyer from a previous party.

2. How can I get a flyer for the promotion?

You can get a flyer by attending a Pampered Chef party or by contacting a consultant. You can also find flyers on our website or social media pages.

3. What products are eligible for the "Anybody Have a Flyer" promotion?

The specific products eligible for the promotion may vary, but typically it includes popular and new products from our catalog. Please refer to the flyer for the current promotion to see which products are included.

4. Can I combine the "Anybody Have a Flyer" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Anybody Have a Flyer" promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Only one promotion or discount can be applied per order.

5. How long is the "Anybody Have a Flyer" promotion valid for?

The duration of the promotion may vary, but typically it is valid for a limited time. Please refer to the flyer or contact your consultant for the exact dates of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies