• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Marketplace Bargains: Find Your Next Deal Here!

BAM! They're on ignore.In summary, a group of forum members are discussing the "New Posts" option on the forum and how it helps them navigate through the threads. The conversation takes a humorous turn as they joke about needing protective gear to read through a particular thread in the Marketplace section. Some members are considering putting others on their ignore list due to their behavior in the thread. One member asks what happens when you put someone on ignore and another member explains how it works. The conversation ends with some members questioning if they are on each other's ignore list.
hey KG where did your avator go??

KG location also states on sabatical....I know he stated he was not happy with the other thread....sounds like he may be taking a little break. He will be missed.

yeah he will

KG is smart for taking a break. I am almost to that point but that would be like an alcoholic taking a break from drinking-LOL!!!

chefkristin said:
KG is smart for taking a break. I am almost to that point but that would be like an alcoholic taking a break from drinking-LOL!!!

Oh sister I'm with you on that:D

I hope that things get back to normal soon. This site is my sanctuary. It is great to come and talk to people that share the interest of PC.

I second that Kristin! I'm kind of getting tired of seeing those couple of posts every time I click "new posts"...ah well.

Yay, Greg closed the "What Would You Do Thread"! So you won't have to see any more new posts, Lisa!

Yay, Greg closed the "What Would You Do Thread"! So you won't have to see any more new posts, Lisa!
It was re-opened for 2 last posts. and closed again

cat said:

Oh that is good Cat. I think we were getting a lot of hurt feelings & miffed cheffers over it!

"Those who cannot trust, cannot be trusted." (KG's new signature quote)

How ironic, I do believe that it is those of us who did trust who are hurt and miffed..............

pamperedlinda said:
"Those who cannot trust, cannot be trusted." (KG's new signature quote)

How ironic, I do believe that it is those of us who did trust who are hurt and miffed..............
I couldn't agree with you more Linda...

What is the quote from KG? Who is Dionna ...?

SillyChef said:
What is the quote from KG? Who is Dionna ...?
I didn't know either so I googled her. She wrote a book on quotations.

yummy4tummy said:
It was re-opened for 2 last posts. and closed again

Yeah but I am sure that (to quote KG) DUMBA$$ or DUMBA$$es will start another tirade because they are now probably calling HO to check up on each one of us. Watch out for the new PC police!

Inciting hysiteria will not be tolerated. This topic is closed.

<h2>1. What types of products can I expect to find in Marketplace Bargains?</h2><p>Marketplace Bargains features a variety of products from our current and retired collections. You may find cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more at discounted prices.</p><h2>2. How often are new deals added to Marketplace Bargains?</h2><p>New deals are added to Marketplace Bargains on a regular basis. We recommend checking back frequently to see the latest offerings.</p><h2>3. Can I use my consultant discount on Marketplace Bargains products?</h2><p>Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be applied to Marketplace Bargains products as they are already heavily discounted. However, you can still earn commission on any Marketplace Bargains purchases made through your personal website.</p><h2>4. Are the products in Marketplace Bargains still covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee?</h2><p>Yes, all products purchased through Marketplace Bargains are still covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.</p><h2>5. How do I know if a product is available in limited quantities on Marketplace Bargains?</h2><p>If a product is available in limited quantities, it will be noted on the product listing. We recommend acting quickly if you see a product you are interested in as it may sell out fast.</p>

1. What types of products can I expect to find in Marketplace Bargains?

Marketplace Bargains features a variety of products from our current and retired collections. You may find cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more at discounted prices.

2. How often are new deals added to Marketplace Bargains?

New deals are added to Marketplace Bargains on a regular basis. We recommend checking back frequently to see the latest offerings.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on Marketplace Bargains products?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be applied to Marketplace Bargains products as they are already heavily discounted. However, you can still earn commission on any Marketplace Bargains purchases made through your personal website.

4. Are the products in Marketplace Bargains still covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee?

Yes, all products purchased through Marketplace Bargains are still covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. How do I know if a product is available in limited quantities on Marketplace Bargains?

If a product is available in limited quantities, it will be noted on the product listing. We recommend acting quickly if you see a product you are interested in as it may sell out fast.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • Karen