• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Marketplace Bargains: Find Your Next Deal Here!

BAM! They're on ignore.In summary, a group of forum members are discussing the "New Posts" option on the forum and how it helps them navigate through the threads. The conversation takes a humorous turn as they joke about needing protective gear to read through a particular thread in the Marketplace section. Some members are considering putting others on their ignore list due to their behavior in the thread. One member asks what happens when you put someone on ignore and another member explains how it works. The conversation ends with some members questioning if they are on each other's ignore list.
cat
Gold Member
Hmmm! Must be some excitement going on in the Marketplace...anyone wanna sell anything?

I just click on "new posts" everytime I login so I don't know where I am tonight! ;) LOL!

I'm the same as you Janet. I ALWAYS hit New posts as well!

I never knew about the "New Posts" option until just recently! Learn something new every day....

PampMomof3 said:

Same here....:D

cat said:
I never knew about the "New Posts" option until just recently! Learn something new every day....

...and some days you learn more than your brain wants to handle... :rolleyes:

PampMomof3 said:
I would think that would hurt after you've hit a few.
light_post_1.jpg

ROFLOL! Figured you'd show up here KG - guess that explains my headaches! ;) I was picturing the metal lamp posts that hold the street lights.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I would think that would hurt after you've hit a few.
light_post_1.jpg

Cute KG...now why have you said nothing over in the marketplace today? We're all waiting with baited breath to hear what you have to say...LOL..or at least for you to lighten the mood a bit.

Oh my KG!! I don't know how you come up with these things like that! You're so quick! :D

Thats a good one KG!!!

KG probably has not had enough time to get through the whole thread in the market place

nikkijo said:
KG probably has not had enough time to get through the whole thread in the market place

Maybe he's avoiding it...

It takes turnout gear and waders to get through those 19 pages...are we talking about the same thread?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
It takes turnout gear and waders to get through those 19 pages...are we talking about the same thread?

Well then...GET DRESSED!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

Turnout gear? I was thinking a bullet-proof vest! :)

dannyzmom said:
Well then...GET DRESSED!!
What I need is a shovel and a wheelbarrow. I haven't seen that much crap since I visited a corporate dairy farm.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
What I need is a shovel and a wheelbarrow. I haven't seen that much crap since I visited a corporate dairy farm.

LOL...you are funny!

Cow pie anyone? How about an evening of cow tipping?

I've waded through more of that swamp than I want to. I am about to add several people to my ignore list because I'm just really not interested in anything else they would ever have to say about anything. The sad part is that some of those names surprised me, people who I thought knew better, and I will miss them.But not much.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I've waded through more of that swamp than I want to. I am about to add several people to my ignore list because I'm just really not interested in anything else they would ever have to say about anything. The sad part is that some of those names surprised me, people who I thought knew better, and I will miss them.

But not much.
I have a stupid question: What happens if you put somebody on your ignore list?? Can you not read a thread:confused: I know I'm a little slow!!

rennea said:
I have a stupid question: What happens if you put somebody on your ignore list?? Can you not read a thread:confused: I know I'm a little slow!!
I'd like to know too......

Maybe they can't PM you??

When someone is on ignore, you see nothing from them. If they post in a thread, all you see is a post heading that says the name, and a line that reads "This message is not visible because user DUMBA$$ is on your ignore list."Oh, and now that I've read a few more pages of that Zane Gray novel, a few more idiots are on probation with me.

Thanks for clearing that up for me KG.

Ya know, after putting all those people on iggy, it makes reading that thread a lot easier and a lot faster!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Ya know, after putting all those people on iggy, it makes reading that thread a lot easier and a lot faster!

Oh, I hope I'm not on your "LIST", I seem to be famous for pi**ing people off:eek:

If you were, he wouldn't be able to read your last post! LOL!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Yeah...but does it make sense? Or am I on the ignore list too.....

Oh ya duh LOL!! I'm not even blond, should be:eek:

There are a few people from that thread that are on the edge for me, it's like they're on probation. They didn't say anything stupid enough to get them on ignore, but close enough that I'm watching for them to say something stupid and then POOF! they're gone from my vision.In the overall scheme of things, it means little because all it means is that I don't see their posts anymore. If I don't respond to one of your posts that is aimed at me, it might mean I didn't see the post. It might mean I'm not online. It might also mean you're on my iggy list.

Maybe that's why Greg doesn't respond to me! I'm on his ignore list! LOL!

KG--Does "ignoring" people cause you any confusion when you are reading through posts? I would imagine that sometimes you would miss something that might link to something you are really interested in. Am I making sense?

pamperedlinda said:
I'm offended!:p

HA HA, well I'm what you call a strawberry blond, but as we ALL know red heads are geniuses. So the red beats out the blond.(or at least thats what I'm going with):p :p :p :p :p :p

rebeccastt said:
KG--Does "ignoring" people cause you any confusion when you are reading through posts? I would imagine that sometimes you would miss something that might link to something you are really interested in. Am I making sense?
If the user, DUMBA$$ posts, I don't see the original. If someone quotes DUMBA$$, I see the quotation so I can still follow the thread. If it appears that DUMBA$$ said something of import, I can opt to read the post.

That makes sense! Thanks for the clarification.

You know dumba$$ might be a good user name. That way you never have to apologize for stupid offensive remarks and in my case very bad spelling;)

Dumba$$ Rennea has kind of a nice ring too it, don't you think:D LMAO

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
There are a few people from that thread that are on the edge for me, it's like they're on probation. They didn't say anything stupid enough to get them on ignore, but close enough that I'm watching for them to say something stupid and then POOF! they're gone from my vision.

In the overall scheme of things, it means little because all it means is that I don't see their posts anymore.

If I don't respond to one of your posts that is aimed at me, it might mean I didn't see the post. It might mean I'm not online.

It might also mean you're on my iggy list.

Well, if you're ignoring me I guess you won't read this. This is hilarious! I was truly LMBO!!

After I saw this thread on the top of Chef's Lounge all day long I decided to check out the Marketplace. Oh why oh why did I do that?! Twenty-one pages!! Come on!! I am embarrassed to admit that I read 10 pages. Wow!

So you can ignore people? Hmmmmm....

Yup.Just click on the user name and you'll get a pop-up that lets you view their public profile, sent a PM, send an e-mail, add to your buddy list or add to your ignore list.You can also edit your buddy/iggy list on the user control panel (User CP) and you can get to it from there.Oh, if DUMBA$$ sends me a PM, the PM just goes into the bit bucket. I get no notification and I don't see the message.Oh, that's the other thing - if you have the user DUMBA$$ on iggy and they send you a PM, DUMBA$$ has no idea you didn't get the message.

Wow KG, I can see why you blocked a lot of that! Now I can see why some people can hang out on here too long. I hope that the rest of the site isn't hurt by all that. I love this place!!!

Sickening, wasn't it?I didn't block the thread, although that was tempting. I blocked a number of people in the thread because I have no interest in ever reading anything they ever have to say again.

I like it here to thats why i was almost afraid to post I read a lot of the posts dont answer cause i dont know a lot of the answers yet lol but this site is a wealth of info thats great to new consultants I have learned and I havent been here to long.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Sickening, wasn't it?

I didn't block the thread, although that was tempting. I blocked a number of people in the thread because I have no interest in ever reading anything they ever have to say again.

Hey KG...did you see your pic over in the photos???:rolleyes:

The one I posted? Are there others?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
The one I posted? Are there others?

1 was posted tonight

Where in the hell did that come from? It's my old AV.

I personally love your new AV KG! I chuckle everytime I see it.

nikkijo said:
I personally love your new AV KG! I chuckle everytime I see it.

It is funny when you actually take the time to look at it! :)

Where was that taken? (I'm not into remembering highways outside of ones I travel frequently).

...and for the old AV - I liked that one. I personally think it would be awesome to see on of KG's kitchen shows - if his sense of humor and quick wit here is any indication of how he does a show - they must be a blast!

<h2>1. What types of products can I expect to find in Marketplace Bargains?</h2><p>Marketplace Bargains features a variety of products from our current and retired collections. You may find cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more at discounted prices.</p><h2>2. How often are new deals added to Marketplace Bargains?</h2><p>New deals are added to Marketplace Bargains on a regular basis. We recommend checking back frequently to see the latest offerings.</p><h2>3. Can I use my consultant discount on Marketplace Bargains products?</h2><p>Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be applied to Marketplace Bargains products as they are already heavily discounted. However, you can still earn commission on any Marketplace Bargains purchases made through your personal website.</p><h2>4. Are the products in Marketplace Bargains still covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee?</h2><p>Yes, all products purchased through Marketplace Bargains are still covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.</p><h2>5. How do I know if a product is available in limited quantities on Marketplace Bargains?</h2><p>If a product is available in limited quantities, it will be noted on the product listing. We recommend acting quickly if you see a product you are interested in as it may sell out fast.</p>

1. What types of products can I expect to find in Marketplace Bargains?

Marketplace Bargains features a variety of products from our current and retired collections. You may find cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more at discounted prices.

2. How often are new deals added to Marketplace Bargains?

New deals are added to Marketplace Bargains on a regular basis. We recommend checking back frequently to see the latest offerings.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on Marketplace Bargains products?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be applied to Marketplace Bargains products as they are already heavily discounted. However, you can still earn commission on any Marketplace Bargains purchases made through your personal website.

4. Are the products in Marketplace Bargains still covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee?

Yes, all products purchased through Marketplace Bargains are still covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. How do I know if a product is available in limited quantities on Marketplace Bargains?

If a product is available in limited quantities, it will be noted on the product listing. We recommend acting quickly if you see a product you are interested in as it may sell out fast.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
  • WLMcCoy