• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Count: How Many Do You Have Booked?

In summary, tracking your booking count for Pampered Chef is easy through your online consultant account. Any event where you demonstrate and sell products counts as a booking, such as in-home shows, online parties, and catalog parties. You can combine bookings from different sources to reach your total and it is important to consistently work towards reaching your booking goals. Increase your booking count by reaching out to potential hosts through social media, asking for referrals, offering incentives, and utilizing booking tools and resources.
DebPC
Staff member
How many do you have booked?

I only have 3 booked :( People are not overly crazy with the specials but I will be making calls this weekend and also throwing in a "bribe" of a free spring product when they hold their show. I earned Level 3 in the Free for All, earned a Director's package and submitted 6 parties in February so I have a few extras to give away!

Can't wait for CC to up date! I sold over $5,000 last month and 6 of my team members sold too including my newest consultant. February may have been snowy outside but it was a very hot month for me. Would so like to earn Level 2 of the trip incentive but would be happy with Level 1. Will be shooting for Level 2!

Well, only one...but I'm working on more!

I held one last night and have 1 booked and 1 'maybe' for March. I booked an April show last night! And my host was so excited she was getting the FREE Salad Chopper!!! It was great telling her that during the show!

Hi there! Thank you for your question. As a pampered chef consultant, I currently have several bookings for my upcoming cooking demonstrations and parties. I would be more than happy to discuss available dates and times with you and help you plan a fun and delicious event. Let me know if you have any specific dates in mind and I will do my best to accommodate them. Looking forward to hearing from you!

1. How do I track my booking count?

Tracking your booking count is easy with our online system. Simply log into your consultant account and click on the "My Bookings" tab. Your current booking count will be displayed at the top of the page.

2. What counts as a booking for Pampered Chef?

A booking for Pampered Chef is any event where you are demonstrating and selling our products. This can include in-home cooking shows, online parties, and catalog parties. You will receive credit for each show that is submitted through your consultant account.

3. Can I combine bookings from different sources?

Yes, you can combine bookings from multiple sources to reach your total booking count. This can include shows from online parties, in-home shows, and catalog parties. It is important to keep track of all your bookings to accurately report your total.

4. What happens if I don't reach my booking count for the month?

If you do not reach your booking count for the month, you will not receive credit towards your incentives and bonuses. However, your bookings will carry over to the following month. It is important to consistently work towards reaching your booking goals.

5. How can I increase my booking count?

There are several ways to increase your booking count. You can reach out to potential hosts through social media, ask for referrals from current hosts, and offer incentives for booking a show. You can also use our booking tools and resources to make the booking process easier for both you and your hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • kam